Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#426 Aug 23, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
17.6 trillion dollars!!!
The illegal in the following cities are costing us trillions of dollars:
Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Gary, Milwaukee, Chicago, Memphis, Knoxville, Myrtle beach, North Charleston, Columbia, Savannah, Augusta, Atlanta, Rome, Charlotte, Birmingham, Mobile, Pensacola, New Orleans, Biloxi, Baton Rouge, West Lafayette, Little Rock, St. Louis, Kansa City, Oklahoma city, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Utah City, Iowa City, Ames, Minneapolis, Newark, NYC, Union City, Ithaca, Rochester, Buffalo, and Boston.
Trillions??? Where do you get your BS?? Find a School, the short Bus will pick you up and bring you home so mommy and take care of you. You need to get a Education..

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#427 Aug 23, 2014
Local
Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits
September 16, 2013 2:50 PM
Share on email 2.9K
View Comments
food stamps welfare benefits

(Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
Related Tags:
Alien, Benefits, County, food, Illegal, Los Angeles, Stamps, Welfare
Top Features
CBSLA iPhone AppFor iPhone and Android
textalerts180 Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits
CBSLA Text Alerts Back To School: Features, News & PhotosFollow Us On Twitter

LOS ANGELES ( CBSLA.com )— A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.

Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.

An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement.“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#428 Aug 24, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty where Mexico was forced to give up half its territory indicated that US army was in charged of controlling the Native Indians in the conquered territories (1848 and beyond)! So now protecting citizen from attacks is evil? Not even Spain was able to defend itself from the Apaches. But somehow the US wiped them out effectively!
Is that the same as Obama saying "Its Bush's fault"?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#429 Aug 24, 2014
betrayed wrote:
No illegal receives Welfare directly. Their children born in the US do! The welfare is budgeted just to support that one child born in US soil. If the State decides to support foreign born underage that is their problem!

Most illegal are from Mexico, Central America, and Asia/Africa. They are not from Dominican Republic or Ecuador. This means a legalized individual is receiving public benefits! Social workers are not as stupid as you are!!!! Most Social workers are African American and they don't have sympathy for illegal Hispanic (they see them as competitors). You struck again! Get an education LEGAL PARASITE!
<quoted text>
(CBS) It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with
a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital
to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a
dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His
Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.

Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in
the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're
given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it
easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.

That's because those babies can eventually sponsor their parents - when they
turn 21 years old.

Read rest of story below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/07/eve...

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#430 Aug 24, 2014
Arabs look a lot like Hispanics and terrorists could sneak across the border and be mistaken for Mexicans/Hispanics, Nobody will know unless you talk to them. And with no border control this is happening right now. If these illegals can get across the border with hundreds of pounds of illegal drugs there is no reason to think the Arabs couldn't get across with a bomb or what they need to make a dirty bomb. Not be naive.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#431 Aug 24, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>this is exactly what the dictator wants for the US, he opened the borders so terrorists could have easier access to our country......he wants it destroyed, he doesn't care for the people or country. People don't want to believe this BUT THIS IS HIS DREAM TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.....and he has just about accomplished his dream, NOTICE how he would rather golf than work to earn his $400,000 per year? even democrats know this SOMEWHAT LATE, cause nothing can be done about it anymore......he can break all the standing laws and few will challenge him. But he is ready to hang Perry......the irony ! and ready to execute Wilson WITHOUT a trial ! he and his right hand man sharpton have caused all these racial issues. Lets not forget holder who plans his own investigation as ordered by the dictator. A real mayhem, a real circus.
They terrorist they caught here had a rabbit ranch out by Los palmas and they had a big lab with people in haz may. Thousands of rabbits
The federales burnt the entire place to the ground. The reason they gave was biological risk...

They were cooking up something real bad to take north

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#432 Aug 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They terrorist they caught here had a rabbit ranch out by Los palmas and they had a big lab with people in haz may. Thousands of rabbits
The federales burnt the entire place to the ground. The reason they gave was biological risk...
They were cooking up something real bad to take north
I lost many good Operatives that day.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#433 Aug 24, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I lost many good Operatives that day.
???
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#434 Aug 24, 2014
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot.
Because of this, the donkeys ARE FINISHED! LOL!
Women will not vote republican cause of your war on women. Anti abortion anti contraceptive is anti women. Anyone but lily white will stay away from republicans. Poor people with out a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of will not vote republican. Everyone but religious bigots will steer clear of republicans. The majority is or will be soon is Hispanic and any Hispanic that votes republican is dumb as hell. I pulled so hard on the democratic lever so hard last time I almost tore it off. Everyone wants immigration reform now except the republicans who worship the dollar and do not care about anyone but themselves. Remember the bible said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get in to heaven.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#435 Aug 24, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>Women will not vote republican cause of your war on women. Anti abortion anti contraceptive is anti women. Anyone but lily white will stay away from republicans. Poor people with out a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of will not vote republican. Everyone but religious bigots will steer clear of republicans. The majority is or will be soon is Hispanic and any Hispanic that votes republican is dumb as hell. I pulled so hard on the democratic lever so hard last time I almost tore it off. Everyone wants immigration reform now except the republicans who worship the dollar and do not care about anyone but themselves. Remember the bible said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get in to heaven.
You might want to read some poll numbers before you make such a fool of yourself

Even liberal pollsters like Gallup say you are smoking crack

And if you add the independents that are by vast majority as or even more conservative than republicans you get more than 50%
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#439 Aug 24, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
From 2008 to 2014, 1.8 million babies have born from at least one illegal parent. So they are birthing at a 13% rate or 2.34 million illegal fertile women that birthed 300,0000 a year. This is far lower than the national average. The national average is 1.86 babies per fertile woman (there are about 55 million fertile women in the US)!
Parents must wait at least 20 years, to get the green card and if they are caught during that time they are deported. NOT A GOOD GAME PLAN OR EXCUSE! A better excuse is that they birth here because they children will have a better future than in their country. CAPICE?
Why is it bttr?
Th U.S. brks up familis on purpose.
L.A. is tlling thm to work har .
Lv thm alon .
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#440 Aug 24, 2014
Daniel into the lions den wrote:
As the AMERICAN values convey approaches the sanctuary city of el paso,
We can only emphasize how pitiful the position of the illegals as they refuse to respect American law.
Then they seek the protection of the law they scoff
In response to the Border Convoy, Miguel Juarez, an El Paso community activist and a doctorate student at the University of Texas at El Paso, created a Facebook page to rally support against the convoy.
Through the Facebook page "Stand Against the Murrieta Border Convoy," Juarez has invited immigration activists to rally Sunday.
How pitiful this educated local resents opposing view...
How pitiful the lack of respect for America ,his host....
There are heroes in Mexico who stand and stoo against evil,
But some cowards fled ....
WHY does this PHD candidate EXPECT
AMERICA owes him more than MEXICO delivers?
If you claim to be a Mexican in America,
You have not fulfilled your responsibility of assimilation...
Assmilation?
R you military?
Amrikans hav laws?
Killing is against th law.
Kping womn & thr offspring
hostage is against th law.
Obama is playing golf.
His wif shoul mak thm
suppr.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#441 Aug 24, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Arabs look a lot like Hispanics and terrorists could sneak across the border and be mistaken for Mexicans/Hispanics, Nobody will know unless you talk to them. And with no border control this is happening right now. If these illegals can get across the border with hundreds of pounds of illegal drugs there is no reason to think the Arabs couldn't get across with a bomb or what they need to make a dirty bomb. Not be naive.
The same is true of Asians. I can't tell a Vietnamese from a Japanese from a Koreanese. It's a conspiracy they have going too, because they purposefully close their eyes half way on purpose to keep us from recognizing them. They are all sneaky devils too, especially the Chinese. I will never forget Pearl Harbor myself because my great aunt's fiancee was on board the USS Guadalcanal when the attack came. I think we should round them all up and either deport them or sentence them to laundry duty. The one thing they do have going for them is they can really get my shirts clean.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#443 Aug 24, 2014
betrayed wrote:
They are lumping 550 million of public safety: A cost that exists whether you have illegals or not. And also they are lumping 500 million of healthcare:Yet to prove that every child goes to the hospital every year. This is unjustified arithmetic dumping to make things worst and gain sympathy from the haters! BAD JOURNALISM!!!!

"Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits
September 16, 2013 2:50 PM
Share on email 2.9K
View Comments
food stamps welfare benefits
(Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
Related Tags:
Alien, Benefits, County, food, Illegal, Los Angeles, Stamps, Welfare
Top Features
CBSLA iPhone AppFor iPhone and Android
textalerts180 Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits
CBSLA Text Alerts Back To School: Features, News & PhotosFollow Us On Twitter
LOS ANGELES ( CBSLA.com )— A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.
Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.
Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.
An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.
“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement.“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education. "
Wrong again.........LOL

That is like saying that buying one person a meal cost the same as buying a million people a meal......

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#444 Aug 24, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>The pacific Asian are hardworking people. They are very proud and they resist any foreign culturization of their people. Japan, in need of searching for land since island is overpopulated, attacked and committed horrible crimes against Korea, China, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and the rest of the South East Asia.

Right now Asia is sending their college graduates to the US. They take our middle class jobs and they aid their folks back home with sensitive information and remittances.
Correct

The USA is not producing the people that can do these jobs because the schools have been dumbed down to accept the criminal invaders

Mexico produces more doctors and engineers per capita than the USA as we send the garbage north for you to take care of
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#445 Aug 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
The USA is not producing the people that can do these jobs because the schools have been dumbed down to accept the criminal invaders
Mexico produces more doctors and engineers per capita than the USA as we send the garbage north for you to take care of
Physians r kriminals.
Gt your rkrs & you won't
bliv how th y li to you.
What a jok .
Millions in hlthkar &
what for.
Liv by th swor & guss what?
Th y hurt us.
Garbag?

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#446 Aug 24, 2014
NMx wrote:
<quoted text>Physians r kriminals.
Gt your rkrs & you won't
bliv how th y li to you.
What a jok .
Millions in hlthkar &
what for.
Liv by th swor & guss what?
Th y hurt us.
Garbag?
I see you have never been sport fishing....

I spend my weekends on my boat taking people with tons of money fishing..

Not easy to see on a 4x5 screen with waves tossing you around..

Save up 10k and I will take you out so you can see

Back to the facts

I see you can't disprove anything I have said and must play typo cop..........LOL
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#447 Aug 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have never been sport fishing....
I spend my weekends on my boat taking people with tons of money fishing..
Not easy to see on a 4x5 screen with waves tossing you around..
Save up 10k and I will take you out so you can see
Back to the facts
I see you can't disprove anything I have said and must play typo cop..........LOL
Too many rthquaks.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#448 Aug 24, 2014
NMx wrote:
<quoted text>Too many rthquaks.
Very rare here.....

Last decent one was a few decades ago
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#449 Aug 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Very rare here.....
Last decent one was a few decades ago
You live in Mexico but claim to be an American. You must inbreed too.

hahahahah!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 45 min Le Jimbo 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 45 min Truth is might 14,935
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Philosophic 13,211
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 143,723
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Mary Jane 91
News US Muslims watch Trump victory with 'fear and c... 7 hr davy 11
News Santorum and the Messy Truth of Immigration 8 hr Skittlez9991 2
More from around the web