Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

Aug 2, 2014 Full story: El Paso Times 437

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Full Story
Steven Bosell

El Paso, TX

#374 Aug 18, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you love Mexico more than the USA. Good for you, stay there. What I find odd is that you like the beaches and restaurants, but you see to look down on the people.
So your basically an idiot, you live in a nation with great beaches, rich people, but yet you dislike the natives. Moron.
I may not have the girls gone wild creator living next to me, but at least I love the USA and the people in it. You can't say the same.
There may soon be a class action lawsuit underway and I plan to speak to my attorney as to the viability of it all. These things happen every day, against manufacturers and financial institutions. Restitution is key in these matters and citizens must unite in order to make sure that justice is done. Anheuser-Busch settled one of these in the recent past.
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#375 Aug 18, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty where Mexico was forced to give up half its territory indicated that US army was in charged of controlling the Native Indians in the conquered territories (1848 and beyond)! So now protecting citizen from attacks is evil? Not even Spain was able to defend itself from the Apaches. But somehow the US wiped them out effectively!
Spain and later Mexico were unable to deal with hostile Natives because they were incompetent. The only time in world history that the native population forcibly threw off European domination by force of arms was the Pueblo Revolt against Spain. Mexico lost it's northern territories to The United States without a shot being fired. The Spaniards just locked themselves in their homes in Santa Fe and cried. How funny... Mexico easily gave up half it's territory to the US because they sucked on the battlefield and now the US loses it's soul to the decedents of those same Mexicans without any fight at all.
Tribal

Moreno Valley, CA

#376 Aug 18, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain and later Mexico were unable to deal with hostile Natives because they were incompetent. The only time in world history that the native population forcibly threw off European domination by force of arms was the Pueblo Revolt against Spain. Mexico lost it's northern territories to The United States without a shot being fired. The Spaniards just locked themselves in their homes in Santa Fe and cried. How funny... Mexico easily gave up half it's territory to the US because they sucked on the battlefield and now the US loses it's soul to the decedents of those same Mexicans without any fight at all.
Money is the root of all evil, plain and simple. Incompetence had nothing to do with it.
political correctness

Chicago, IL

#377 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in my family has any Latin blood?????
I don't think any of these people that are my neighbors have Latin blood
Bill Gates
The Walton family
Tom Siebel
Jobs family
Buffett
Oprah
Larry Ellis
Joe Francis
Lady ga ga
Google Joe Francis house.....it is only 40,000 sq feet. One of the smaller homes
If you saved up for about 50 years you could rent it for one night....,.....LOL
Modern day conquistador. Cortez would be proud. You could live even larger if you moved to Africa

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#378 Aug 18, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you love Mexico more than the USA. Good for you, stay there. What I find odd is that you like the beaches and restaurants, but you see to look down on the people.

So your basically an idiot, you live in a nation with great beaches, rich people, but yet you dislike the natives. Moron.

I may not have the girls gone wild creator living next to me, but at least I love the USA and the people in it. You can't say the same.
Wrong again

Still run a great business in the USA

Love my neighbors also

And I fight to keep pond scum like you in jail

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#379 Aug 18, 2014
political correctness wrote:
<quoted text>Modern day conquistador. Cortez would be proud. You could live even larger if you moved to Africa
Spent two years in South Africa

So.........
jay

Redlands, CA

#380 Aug 19, 2014
Pedro - Is this the regular language you speak on a daily basis? You truly dipict yourself as a low life Moron!
hueygoins - I didn't quite understand your comment to my post - clarify...
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#381 Aug 19, 2014
jay wrote:
Pedro - Is this the regular language you speak on a daily basis? You truly dipict yourself as a low life Moron!
hueygoins - I didn't quite understand your comment to my post - clarify...
You miss my balls.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#382 Aug 19, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must be the bipolar homosexual the light. Way to go you jotosexual.
Pitching and catching you own moronic childish happy BS punk? You talk about
the gays way too much to not throw from that side of the plate. Your parents must be proud of your vocabulary gift of gab and your dumb ass in general. This is the real genuine Huey Goins responding to your dumb ass this particular time. Get a life and grow up.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#383 Aug 19, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>Pitching and catching you own moronic childish happy BS punk? You talk about
the gays way too much to not throw from that side of the plate. Your parents must be proud of your vocabulary gift of gab and your dumb ass in general. This is the real genuine Huey Goins responding to your dumb ass this particular time. Get a life and grow up.
You are immigrant and johnny-come-lately. My people have always known what is what and you've been sucking our knee caps all this time. I don't know who in hell you are but you sound like a wise butt to me. You need to wake up and smell the molasses before it is too late.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#385 Aug 20, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>

The Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty where Mexico was forced to give up half its territory indicated that US army was in charged of controlling the Native Indians in the conquered territories (1848 and beyond)! So now protecting citizen from attacks is evil? Not even Spain was able to defend itself from the Apaches. But somehow the US wiped them out effectively!
Is that the same as Obama saying it's Bush's fault?

Level 8

#386 Aug 20, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>

It takes one determined man to change the destiny of a nation: Ask the Kennedy's!
"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in.
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and.
into the sunshine of America".

May 17, 2007.

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts.
Member of the Democratic Party.

That was 11.6 million illegal aliens ago.

Level 8

#387 Aug 20, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not gates
Yes you found out who Joe is.
Was just back in California two weeks ago and will be back up their in three weeks again so I am running from nobody
Wrong again
I am a small fish in a big pond here. Not even in Beverly Hills are there more billionaires than here.
I choose to live here for the same reason Gates has a home here. It is some of the nicest beaches in the world...
World class restaurants
World class schools
Perfect weather for 8 months of the year
My kids can ride their bikes to the beach by themselves yet they can't in Ca.
They can stop by the corner market and sign a tab for their lunch.
They answer adults with yes or no Sir (sí senior) unlike punks in the USA today
It is like the USA was in the 50s where children respected their elders
Here in Mexico we have more fully auto weapons per capita than the USA by miles and miles

But show me when the last school shooting was.........
The Harsh Realities Along the Mexican Border

INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#388 Aug 20, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes one determined man to change the destiny of a nation: Ask the Kennedy's!
Yep... That drunken idiot Ted did a great deal to change drunk driving laws.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#389 Aug 20, 2014
Hell, it's August which means that summer vacation is in full swing. We all need some down time to recharge and refresh and that's why the President needs a little getaway. Soon the fall will be here and that means football but also our noses back to the grindstone, so in the meantime, we need a little R & R which is why summer vacation was invented.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#390 Aug 20, 2014
Does anyone now if these LEGAL citizens of the PRO LEGAL CONVOY all made it back home to their jobs ok? So they can go back to work and pay taxes to support all these Illegal and unwanted aliens
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#391 Aug 20, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not gates
Yes you found out who Joe is.
Was just back in California two weeks ago and will be back up their in three weeks again so I am running from nobody
Wrong again
I am a small fish in a big pond here. Not even in Beverly Hills are there more billionaires than here.
I choose to live here for the same reason Gates has a home here. It is some of the nicest beaches in the world...
World class restaurants
World class schools
Perfect weather for 8 months of the year
My kids can ride their bikes to the beach by themselves yet they can't in Ca.
They can stop by the corner market and sign a tab for their lunch.
They answer adults with yes or no Sir (sí senior) unlike punks in the USA today
It is like the USA was in the 50s where children respected their elders
Here in Mexico we have more fully auto weapons per capita than the USA by miles and miles
But show me when the last school shooting was.........
Ok joto
jay

Redlands, CA

#393 Aug 21, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss my balls.
You total idiot! No, I don't miss your balls, if you have any!
Petro

El Paso, TX

#394 Aug 21, 2014
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm balls to the wall, baby. The women of the region always comment on them too. They can't believe I have such an incredible banana and nuts. They love to try to get them in their mouth but they can't because they are so immense and because I don't date porkers with big butts and big mouths. They are almost the size of church bells and buying jeans is a pain too. I would have to say that, ball for ball, I would stack them up against anyone else in the county.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#395 Aug 21, 2014
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the puppet also banging your culo just like her other bitches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US gov't seeks supplies for immigration documents 18 min barefoot2626 2
Mayor: More immigrant families freed than deported 37 min dirtbag1958 17
10 Questions for Eric Holder's Replacement as A... 41 min ronnie 5
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 1 hr dominoe effect 5,610
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 3 hr Guess Who 513
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr American Werewolves 136,509
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 4 hr TeaBagging for Am... 127

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE