Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#340 Aug 17, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and your true MEXICAN women couldn't wait to hike their skirts up for them and your stupid natives adopted Spanish as their language. You have always been a sub-class and always will be. You have now shit your nest to the point where you want to come and shit all over ours. Stay away parasites. YOU SUK!!! The darker you are in Mexico the more they want rid of your azzes. Ship you off for us to take care of. NO MAS!!!
Skin color does determine your class status here but not if you will be booted out of the country

Only the worst of the worst criminals are sent north

The child molesters
Gang members
People with diseases such as TB or the plague
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#341 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only you wet backs that are crying as even your own country does not want you pond scum......
My back always gets wet when I'm nailing your momma.
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#342 Aug 17, 2014
jay Flores wrote:
Greedy Americans? Give me the name of another country that provides like America does to the lowlife immigrants crossing our borders. What other country are these smelly rats immigrating to? The leeches know Obama is weak and stupid. What they should have on the borders, is military bases where our troops can practice weapons firing; what better way to insure they're hitting their target!!
You must be related to that tranny the lawnsnatch.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#343 Aug 17, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>My back always gets wet when I'm nailing your momma.
Really

We knew you were sick dog but you have outdone yourself this time?

Tell us what cemetery she is buried in?
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#344 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
We knew you were sick dog but you have outdone yourself this time?
Tell us what cemetery she is buried in?
Aww stop your crying you fat bitch. Let me guess, your momma is dead, you're not married have no daughters or sisters. Yup, keep crying you gorda.
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#345 Aug 17, 2014
Important Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were Spaniards, you dumb horsesass. Not real Mexicans.
mexicants go around and pee in their panties at the first sign of trouble
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#346 Aug 17, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
My back always gets wet when I'm nailing your momma.
Your back gets wet when the white man pisses on it!!! CHIMP!!!! Hoe them beets boy!!!

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#347 Aug 17, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Aww stop your crying you fat bitch. Let me guess, your momma is dead, you're not married have no daughters or sisters. Yup, keep crying you gorda.
It is only you wet backs that are crying

You are hated in the USA and your own country tossed you out..........

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#353 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>Not really were not stupid polocks. Read the news crackerback.its the greastest invasion in history .were here to take texas back off the hands of the occupiers. Perry should resign.
Give texas back to Mexico thieves.
No not European.
Just dumb pond scum

If Texas was returned to Mexico you would be thrown out of Texas as your own government and people don't want pond scum like you..........LOL
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#354 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only you wet backs that are crying as even your own country does not want you pond scum......
Aww shut your snatch you silly beaner

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#356 Aug 17, 2014
ese wrote:
<quoted text>you are just some silly americant expat crook living among your own filthy mexican familia
Nobody in my family has any Latin blood?????

I don't think any of these people that are my neighbors have Latin blood

Bill Gates
The Walton family
Tom Siebel
Jobs family
Buffett
Oprah
Larry Ellis
Joe Francis
Lady ga ga

Google Joe Francis house.....it is only 40,000 sq feet. One of the smaller homes
If you saved up for about 50 years you could rent it for one night....,.....LOL
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#357 Aug 17, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Your back gets wet when the white man pisses on it!!! CHIMP!!!! Hoe them beets boy!!!
Keep your dads escapades a secret you burnt chango

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#359 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>So what, thats for them to decide, not thessquatters.
Texas was bought and paid for

Mexicans understand this

Pond scum does not......
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#363 Aug 17, 2014
ese wrote:
<quoted text>
>You need to die son.
what gives you the right to threaten anyone ? REPORTED !

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#365 Aug 17, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right dirtscm. I am here to change, to rectify, to redirect, to straighten, to re-aim, to relaunch, to suffocate, and to eliminate evil. I got tools to do so! You and your merde can't force anyone to move so suck it up!
What a pile of BS. No Facts, But a TROLL with you evil little mind.You got tools? Thats another Joke. instead of betrayed should be BS/

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#367 Aug 17, 2014
So, if they're "anti-Illegal" wouldn't that make them "Pro-legal immigration" supporters?
Put "Anti" in front of another word, and it makes it look poopy.

The Govt. should pay them.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#368 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in my family has any Latin blood?????
I don't think any of these people that are my neighbors have Latin blood
Bill Gates
The Walton family
Tom Siebel
Jobs family
Buffett
Oprah
Larry Ellis
Joe Francis
Lady ga ga
Google Joe Francis house.....it is only 40,000 sq feet. One of the smaller homes
If you saved up for about 50 years you could rent it for one night....,.....LOL
You aint Bill Gates.

Your'e super tacky. I googled Joe Francis, he's the creator of girls gone wild who has served time in jail and is wanted for another crime.

Youre probably on the run from the US government, that's why you are in Mexico trying to avoid US laws

Such a patriot. Your'e pathetic. You choose to live in Mexico because you like to be a big fish in a little pond, like to flaunt your money in a poor country because you know in the US you'd be a chump.

The one eyed jack is king in the valley of the blind

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#371 Aug 18, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>You aint Bill Gates.

Your'e super tacky. I googled Joe Francis, he's the creator of girls gone wild who has served time in jail and is wanted for another crime.

Youre probably on the run from the US government, that's why you are in Mexico trying to avoid US laws

Such a patriot. Your'e pathetic. You choose to live in Mexico because you like to be a big fish in a little pond, like to flaunt your money in a poor country because you know in the US you'd be a chump.

The one eyed jack is king in the valley of the blind
Nope not gates

Yes you found out who Joe is.

Was just back in California two weeks ago and will be back up their in three weeks again so I am running from nobody

Wrong again
I am a small fish in a big pond here. Not even in Beverly Hills are there more billionaires than here.

I choose to live here for the same reason Gates has a home here. It is some of the nicest beaches in the world...
World class restaurants
World class schools
Perfect weather for 8 months of the year
My kids can ride their bikes to the beach by themselves yet they can't in Ca.
They can stop by the corner market and sign a tab for their lunch.
They answer adults with yes or no Sir (sí senior) unlike punks in the USA today

It is like the USA was in the 50s where children respected their elders

Here in Mexico we have more fully auto weapons per capita than the USA by miles and miles

But show me when the last school shooting was.........
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#373 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not gates
Yes you found out who Joe is.
Was just back in California two weeks ago and will be back up their in three weeks again so I am running from nobody
Wrong again
I am a small fish in a big pond here. Not even in Beverly Hills are there more billionaires than here.
I choose to live here for the same reason Gates has a home here. It is some of the nicest beaches in the world...
World class restaurants
World class schools
Perfect weather for 8 months of the year
My kids can ride their bikes to the beach by themselves yet they can't in Ca.
They can stop by the corner market and sign a tab for their lunch.
They answer adults with yes or no Sir (sí senior) unlike punks in the USA today
It is like the USA was in the 50s where children respected their elders
Here in Mexico we have more fully auto weapons per capita than the USA by miles and miles
But show me when the last school shooting was.........
Seems like you love Mexico more than the USA. Good for you, stay there. What I find odd is that you like the beaches and restaurants, but you see to look down on the people.

So your basically an idiot, you live in a nation with great beaches, rich people, but yet you dislike the natives. Moron.

I may not have the girls gone wild creator living next to me, but at least I love the USA and the people in it. You can't say the same.
Steven Bosell

El Paso, TX

#374 Aug 18, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you love Mexico more than the USA. Good for you, stay there. What I find odd is that you like the beaches and restaurants, but you see to look down on the people.
So your basically an idiot, you live in a nation with great beaches, rich people, but yet you dislike the natives. Moron.
I may not have the girls gone wild creator living next to me, but at least I love the USA and the people in it. You can't say the same.
There may soon be a class action lawsuit underway and I plan to speak to my attorney as to the viability of it all. These things happen every day, against manufacturers and financial institutions. Restitution is key in these matters and citizens must unite in order to make sure that justice is done. Anheuser-Busch settled one of these in the recent past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Katrina 13,815
News Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Rape, Then Sex... 6 hr Jamal 10
News Assaults against Border Patrol agents surge des... 7 hr freebird 5
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 9 hr Yeshua wasIS God ... 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr American Werewolves 148,210
News DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen takes up Trump's imm... 14 hr tomin cali 1
News Final Tax Bill Contains Language Allowing Illeg... 16 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web