Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#223 Aug 13, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying that once you are an illegal immigrant in another country you must stop your obligation to nature drilled into you by hormones? Are you saying that you must stop all of your biological/anatomical functions and urges of reproduction since, according to you, migration laws trump nature's law? So now we can't birth and if we do is for a grandiose plan of taking over the host!
Also it takes from 10 to 20 years, depending on the individual case, for one to gain naturalized nationality so the political parties must wait a long time while the majority the white people (about 228 million people) are growing at a rate approximately 7% annually. So I were a politician based just on numbers and not on spatial distribution, I rather cater to the White than to group than will be viable at least 10 years from now!
The data also suggest that second and third generations from the immigrants (whether Hispanic or not) tend to assimilate readily and are almost indistinguishable (except for physical looks) from people birthed by the traditional Germans, Irish, Italian, Jews, and UK. So we won't become like South America and we haven't but in you excrement loaded head, hate trumps reality and so your hate manifests in different dimension of the multiverse.
Why not say, I hate Hispanic and I love Italian,Jews, Germans, and UK. Just say so then you'll be respected! But don't twist reality to justify your hate. SCUM!!!
TACO CHIMPS have a major tendency to OUT BREED their environs. In short once they over populate their nesting areas they head for others and so the plague spreads. If you can't afford em don't bring em into the world to DUMP on somebody else. BEANERS!!! Be a good CATHOLIC in South America where you belong.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#224 Aug 13, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that you have a smelly snatch you fat little cricket phone using little bitch.
Just what you are used to!!! Makes ya kinda hungry just thinking about it doesn't it TACO CHIMP!!!
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#227 Aug 13, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what you are used to!!! Makes ya kinda hungry just thinking about it doesn't it TACO CHIMP!!!
Sounds like you need to doosh yourself
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#228 Aug 13, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to doosh yourself
Sounds like you need something oral with yourself DONKEY WAD!!!
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#230 Aug 13, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buttwipe the deal came with BORDER CONTROL!!! The back stabbing Democratic congress cut off the funds for that ya fricking LIBTURD!!! STFU until you know what you are talking about.
The Senate and the White House was controlled by Republicans.

In fact, George Bush Sr. was the President of the Senate.

You are ignorant and don't know what you are talking about.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#231 Aug 13, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need something oral with yourself DONKEY WAD!!!
Stop your crying you little bitch.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#233 Aug 13, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your crying you little bitch.
Go BY!!! CS
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#234 Aug 13, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Go BY!!! CS
Speak English you Shir4brains.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#235 Aug 13, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English you Shir4brains.
EAT CACA BEANER is that good enough for ya GREAZER?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#236 Aug 13, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>The homicide rate for Vallarta is higher than Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas and Buffalo, NY, and 3 times the rate where I live. Not much of an inducement for me, or anyone I know.

I really don't care how many "foreigners" own condos there. It isn't representative of how many Americans "live" there. 2 weeks, a month, even 3 months, isn't "living" there, anymore than it is for snowbirds in Florida or Arizona. "Living" there denotes permanent residency and you haven't substantiated your claims in that regard.
Wrong again
One million people in the bay and less than 20 murders

Sorry but that is the facts.......

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#237 Aug 13, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you people still steal from us!
Are you claiming that American citizens are stealing from you?

My family has a history of over 500 years in the USA?

On my dad's side we have Israel Putnam that said don't fire until you see the whites of there eyes
On my moms side we took Custer's scalp
Imperial Chicano

United States

#238 Aug 13, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT CACA BEANER is that good enough for ya GREAZER?
Sounds like your fatass has been packed by a few beaners you smelly snatch.
raygun

Chicago, IL

#239 Aug 13, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that American citizens are stealing from you?
My family has a history of over 500 years in the USA?
On my dad's side we have Israel Putnam that said don't fire until you see the whites of there eyes
On my moms side we took Custer's scalp
Your mamas family sre savages
joeyT

Oklahoma City, OK

#241 Aug 14, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
We are a country of many flags and languages. When the coonasses start talking english then we will.until then shove it up your culo, racist
Whats this we shite?, this is a nation built on the capacity of the white man, red man, and black man. Latin america is a racial empire, built by a race that isn't at all native, but hispanics enslaved africans and the REAL natives, and never even had the balls to admit their own evil historical deeds. Now karmic justice is havin her way, and your racist empire is nothing but a hispanic wasteland full of your ugly ass dookie bandit race. Now you come to america illegaly and refer to it as yours. Hispanics will NEVER be americans, just a bunch of moochers who cant build their own desirable nations. Murderers, theifs, rapists, ugly ass race of humans. Hispanics calling america "their" nation is hilarious. Why didn't you dookie bandits succeed on your own? Because hispanics are the most evil, racist, biggotted, trashy, incapable race of the western world. And now that the evil ass brown little, no forehead havin, failure of a race of man, dont want to admit that they cant do shite by themselves, you start calling America, "yours"? My asse, the U.S.A. is 100% NOT AT ALL a hispanic race accomplishment. And now that your people are swarming all over our lands, it is already falling apart. GO FIGURE, hispanic people are NOT, nor will they ever be REAL AMERICANS. Just the people that came here after the fact. So dont you ever believe, that history will credit the hispanic race as anything other than interlopers. Which is exactly what your people are.
Imperial Chicano

United States

#244 Aug 14, 2014
Important Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, pretty much i n a nut shell. Who saved your krackerasses in WWII? Yuppy Mexico did......you stupid polock.
Stfu you ignorant mexicant . mexicats can't even take care of themselves you pendejo.
Imperial Chicano

United States

#247 Aug 14, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico was on its way to become a powerhouse until you stole half of Mexico in 1848. The half you took has the best agriculture and loaded with silver and gold. You knew what you were doing. You destined Mexico to poverty!
A drunk midget mexicant with a Napoleon complex by the name of santa ana sold it you mexicant baboso.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#248 Aug 14, 2014
Important Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, pretty much i n a nut shell. Who saved your krackerasses in WWII? Yuppy Mexico did......you stupid polock.
I heard that mexico dropped the A-bomb on Berlin towards the end of the war.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#249 Aug 14, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that mexico dropped the A-bomb on Berlin towards the end of the war.
The US Marine are indefatigable.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#250 Aug 14, 2014
EL PASO!!! Why in the Hell are they going to El Paso? This was supposed to be a protest against illegal immigration into the United States. El Paso is not part of the United States. It's the regional capital of the eastern most province of Aztlan.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#253 Aug 14, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
El Paso is not part of the United States. It's the regional capital of the eastern most province of Aztlan.
...and we all know aztlan is behind the yum-yum bush and at the base of the butterscotch waterfall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 47 min Quirky 146,838
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr midnight lover 9,091
News Graham: If Sessions is fired, 'there will be ho... 1 hr Civic Infidel 11
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 636
News Aging New York Immigrants Confront Shortage of ... 9 hr spud 6
News Court: Police can't detain immigrants without c... 10 hr Katrina 36
News Immigration Chief: We're Sending Hundreds Of Ag... 16 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 12
More from around the web