Some are overlooked in US immigration overhaul

Apr 28, 2013 Full story: The Republic 172

Carlos Gonzalez has lived nearly all his 29 years in a country he considers home but now finds himself on the wrong side of the border - and the wrong side of a proposed overhaul of the U.S. immigration system that would grant legal status to millions of people.

Full Story
Juan

Lodi, CA

#153 May 6, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
All bark is what dogs like you do. You will cry when you are cuffed and stuffed then kicked back to Mexihole.
Tick tock goes the clock Juanita.
cry???? Not at all soy chingon!!! You are a pendejo and infected con el sida!!'
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#154 May 6, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Poquito Pollo, have you noticed that everyone on here is laughing AT YOU?
I laugh at you every time I remember you telling me that you have intelligent conversations with birds.

Polly want a cracker???

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#156 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at you every time I remember you telling me that you have intelligent conversations with birds.
Polly want a cracker???
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
oh shit!!! Jotito y loco!! More like Polly want mi verga!!!one day he's commando the next he talks to birds??????
Juan

Lodi, CA

#160 May 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> y tu no hijo tu tu perra madre!! Quiero verte para partirte tu puta madre joto!! Viva mi raza!!!!
crock!!! Polly wants mi VERGA!! Crock!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#161 May 6, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That parrot has, by orders of magnitude, more intelligence than you could ever pretend to have and a much bigger vocabulary as well.
ha ha that's funny so you do?? Hey pendejo get of the crack pipe vas a quedar mas pendejo de lo que ya estas!! L m c o !!!!!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#163 May 6, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poquito Pollo. Coward.
pollo??? Are you lusting over that bird again! Lmao!!!!!'
NYM8387

United States

#164 May 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>pollo??? Are you lusting over that bird again! Lmao!!!!!'
Did you go to the address racer gave you? or are you still waiting for him at burger king?lmao
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#167 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a whiny little baby. That's because you are a whiny little baby with the cojones of a flea
I agree...

Hey Racer, do you still have that link that gave the chronological biography of obama.. I got some liberals over on The President Failed Us thread, and it was mentioned that obama is bisexual and I confirmed it based upon that video.. I was thinking that it was you who had posted that link along with a few other very informative links that did not stay on the www for very long.. Anyhow, if you can provide me with that link, I would appreciate it...
El Grande Pito

Warrenton, VA

#168 May 7, 2013
Thank you Mexico! Thank you Mexico, for allowing me to dream, and live my DREAMS! Now I can live in Mexico and go to school to become a doctor, or a Policeman! Now I can dream. These dreams would not be possible in the USA because we are too poor to dream.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169 May 7, 2013
european2012 wrote:
Immigration need be free, and immigrants need to receive citizenship.
State have obligation to give equal rights to all the humans who live in, and the free moving is basic human right.
Try moving freely in Mexico and see how your foolish theory works.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#170 May 7, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you go to the address racer gave you? or are you still waiting for him at burger king?lmao
tu Eres un culo keep hiding pendejo at you're moms house!! Puertoshit! You'll get cought sooner or later!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#171 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you my address three times and you chickened out all three times and never showed up. Pollo, pollo, pollo, pollo. Chicken.
look jotito you're here posting all this shit but scared to back it up ! Let me know wean you're headed north and stop all this nonsense do it for you're country!! Stop barking let's get down James brown come stop me!!! Don't be a jotito abuelito??
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#174 May 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> oh shit!!! Jotito y loco!! More like Polly want mi verga!!!one day he's commando the next he talks to birds??????
Yea, he's for the birds!!!!
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#175 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were going to kick my azz and asked for my address. I gave it to you not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. You never showed up, either alone or with the 10 homies you'd have to bring with you. Maybe you don't want to come down here cause you don't have a car or can't drive. I don't care. The fact that your afraid to show up when I gave you the address makes you a loud mouthed keyboard commando and a coward. Buenos Dias, Monda
So now you hand out your address? Dude, don't be a fool.
NYM8387

United States

#177 May 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> tu Eres un culo keep hiding pendejo at you're moms house!! Puertoshit! You'll get cought sooner or later!
I'll watch my back next time I go to burger king,hahahahahaha.mojon ensopado
Juan

Lodi, CA

#178 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were going to kick my azz and asked for my address. I gave it to you not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. You never showed up, either alone or with the 10 homies you'd have to bring with you. Maybe you don't want to come down here cause you don't have a car or can't drive. I don't care. The fact that your afraid to show up when I gave you the address makes you a loud mouthed keyboard commando and a Diamondcoward. Buenos Dias, Monda
I don't need no one else's huevos to take you out!! You're pendejo you talk to that bird too much I never asked for you're b s you're on here barking come on racer lets get down!!! You're a jotito! And get you're shit straight idiota!!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#179 May 7, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll watch my back next time I go to burger king,hahahahahaha.mojon ensopado
Eres un culo you probably won't go to any Burger King now culo!!! B t w how many platanos machos have you shoved up you're culo puercorican!!!!'
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#182 May 7, 2013
Cubans in Cleveland hold two young girls for 10 years!!!

Castro released them from the prisons.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#183 May 7, 2013
socci wrote:
Cubans in Cleveland hold two young girls for 10 years!!!
Castro released them from the prisons.
that's what racer is Cuban!!!!!!
NYM8387

United States

#185 May 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Eres un culo you probably won't go to any Burger King now culo!!! B t w how many platanos machos have you shoved up you're culo puercorican!!!!'
mojon ensopado,hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr Hingle McCringleb... 1,677
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 137,372
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 3 hr spud 37
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 3 hr Larry 27,522
Ron Johnson tells constituents U.S. must secure... 5 hr wild child 1
Crossing the border to attend US schools 5 hr wild child 5
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 7 hr Cat74 22
More from around the web