Cruz Does Boehner No Favors

Cruz Does Boehner No Favors

There are 82 comments on the Roll Call story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Cruz Does Boehner No Favors. In it, Roll Call reports that:

After championing the Affordable Care Act defunding strategy that led to the government shutdown in October, Sen. Ted Cruz continues to do Speaker John A. Boehner no favors - and some of Boehner's allies think the tea party Texan should mind his own business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#86 Feb 18, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>When you started talking about a fat ass in a girdle, I got a very disturbing vision of Hillary. Now I'm going to have to work on my appetite again before going out to eat. For her, looking good in that girdle is as far fetched as her being smart.
Disturbing vision ???????

You want a disturbing vision, boy?

https://www.google.com/search...

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#88 Feb 19, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try pee wee but if I want any Shiite out of you I'll squeeze your puny head.
The loons elevator don't go to the top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min Ismail 917
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min woodtick57 3,559
News Iowa Senators propose bill to hold illegal immi... 23 min tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr spocko 6,674
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 44
News The Long Road to Immigration Reform 2 hr tomin cali 3
News Protests across America of Supreme Court immigr... 2 hr okimar 2
More from around the web