Allentown protesters take to streets ...

Allentown protesters take to streets to urge immigration reform

There are 8 comments on the NJ.com story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Allentown protesters take to streets to urge immigration reform. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Hilda Gonzalez, who moved from Mexico to Allentown 12 years ago, was handed a speakerphone tonight and asked to tell an assembled crowd of 50 people her personal story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Oct 23, 2013
What the local news doesn't show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Where in the world can people bust into someones Country, take job's away from American citizens, anchor for freebies, welfare and then protest to this Country for right's.? Only Shamnesty advocates listen. The whole of America are disgusted. We have subsidized this ruthless bunch long enough. There home Country's need to improve there lives. We cannot take care of the World. Look at our present debt? Mexicans and South Americans cannot bail us out, only add more dysfunction and debt to this Country.
Save America

Allentown, PA

#3 Oct 24, 2013
I'm not against any race or nationality coming to America, but it should be people who can work and be self sufficient. But the problem with so many illegals poring into this country is that there are enough of our own in great need and struggling for jobs and attaining insurance. If we can't take care of our own; how can we take care of the masses that have pored and are probably still coming into our country? I fear for the future of America, I really do. I can only hope our leaders will have some idea of what they are doing because if they don't, all I can see ahead of us is 2 classes of people - the rich and the poor. Forget about any middle class. Of course, perhaps this may be exactly what they are aiming for.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
The part of Allentown where they live is a hole. The neighborhood is filthy and isn't safe. It's where people go to get drugs and hookers. That's their vision for this country. Who needs that.
Republicans are Traitors

Walnut, CA

#5 Oct 29, 2013
RepukliCANTS are the problem
Jesus Malverde

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2013
spud wrote:
The part of Allentown where they live is a hole. The neighborhood is filthy and isn't safe. It's where people go to get drugs and hookers. That's their vision for this country. Who needs that.
Hm, let me guess who those people are that go there to get drugs and hookers.

Gringos! Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner, Johnny, tell Jesus what he's won!

L:OL
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Republicans are Traitors wrote:
RepukliCANTS are the problem
Illegals and the liberals that support them (or want all of us to support them) are the problem.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 31, 2013
They can get freedom in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 min Mr Biggelsworth 1,213
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 min Just Slim 144,606
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) 21 min Grecian Formula 16 35
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 49 min Frogface Kate 3,377
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 1 hr AussieBobby 17
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 1 hr Spud 48
News Why many patients are afraid to come to the clinic 2 hr FFFu 15
More from around the web