Poll: 70% of Americans Would Allow Il...

Poll: 70% of Americans Would Allow Illegal Immigrants to Stay in US

There are 11 comments on the KNEB-AM Scottsbluff story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Poll: 70% of Americans Would Allow Illegal Immigrants to Stay in US. In it, KNEB-AM Scottsbluff reports that:

Americans are becoming increasingly more lenient in their views about illegal immigrants, according to a new Pew Research Center poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEB-AM Scottsbluff.

Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Sorry, don't believe it!
I understand that approximately 40% would favor citizenship...
Are people aware that most illegal aliens aren't interested in citizenship, they want the $$$ and privilege. Remember, they consider themselves Mexican first and foremost!!!
nym8387

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Nonsense.how many more times will they use these bogus polls before they realize how much Americans laugh at them.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I find these numbers greatly inflated, and if this is an attempt to make people soften their stance, it will not work.
nym8387

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
I find these numbers greatly inflated, and if this is an attempt to make people soften their stance, it will not work.
It's a pathetic tactic la rata and other pro amnesty idiots have been using to no avail.They survey people who they know are clearly in favor of amnesty and then try to say all Americans are in favor. If this was true,they wouldn't need to have so many polls
Citizens Vote With A Ven

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
They are so pathetic. It's more like 70% or more of Americans want our immigration laws ENFORCED, the parts that are weak, strenghthened, an end to birthright citizenship, immediately, an end to the benefits and incentives that draw illegals here and hold those here now, and the path for illegal immigrants to lead to THEIR OWN HOME COUNTRIES and for those that want to come back to AMerica to do so LEGALLY!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Where does it stop? 50 million, 100 million?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 31, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
I agree!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
Where does it stop? 50 million, 100 million?
It should have stopped in '86, as was promised. We can't trust this prevaricating "gang of eight" one bit, as the bottomline is the border will NEVER be secure.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 1, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>It should have stopped in '86, as was promised. We can't trust this prevaricating "gang of eight" one bit, as the bottomline is the border will NEVER be secure.
I agree once more. Kennedy was killed because he put a stop to the Cuban Crisis. Obama on the other hand is Putting Nitrous in the want to destroy America. Flat out .. Obama does not have the real American Dream on his agenda! People seem to not want to see it But Obama is promoting the Muslim way of life upon all of us! Why is it that Since Obama Has been in Office there is so much effort to suppress the Christian Faith? example Obama ordering that they cover up all Christian signs at all his Venues!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
deport the pigs
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2013
"Seventy-eight percent (78%) of likely voters were opposed to legalizing the status of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. with only 19% supporting it. 88% of African-Americans were opposed to legalization. Pulse Opinion Research, LLC, September, 2009"

http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/illegal_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 11 min Dog electrocution 66
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 14 min Quirky 50
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 36 min NuRidersoftheePur... 140,834
News Do Mexicans Hate Puerto Ricans? (Sep '11) 1 hr Sirius 62
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 1 hr FancyButtPirate 41
News Demonstrators gather outside California GOP con... 2 hr Raydot 5
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr spud 5,436
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr RIP 8,215
More from around the web