Obama says will push immigration afte...

Obama says will push immigration after fiscal crisis over

There are 115 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Obama says will push immigration after fiscal crisis over. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

spud

Blakeslee, PA

#84 Oct 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>He never accepts responsibility for his actions when citizns are negatively ompacted...such a nice guy.
You're right but why is it next to impossible for his followers to see any of his glaring faults. Is the liberal partisan brainwashed, closed minded or maybe just the kind of person who needs to be told how they feel? It's like talking to a sound bite without any reasoning ability.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#85 Oct 25, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is no liberal bias in the media so we should be hearing that viewpoint on MSNBC and CNN pretty soon. Right?
Ha! I won't hold my breath, will you?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#86 Oct 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
So as long as politicians say it is good don't pay attention to those who are actually affected by this fiasco.
Anybody who claims to pay their EMPLOYER thousands of dollars a month for a group insurance plan and thinks they are getting a great deal does not get to comment on insurance. Sorry.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#87 Oct 25, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
What repeats? opiate addicts on the radio? name names, please. What Arab princes on tv?
How strange.
You have me confused with someone else, obviously, or you're on something.
Wow. Another teabagger who never watches FOX or listens to the radio.

It is a strange phenomenon that you independent thinkers all repeat the same nonsense and you all thought of it yourselves.

Level 10

Location hidden

#88 Oct 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a strange phenomenon that you independent thinkers all repeat the same nonsense and you all thought of it yourselves.
Wow, and I guess you haven't been swayed by the liberal news outlets to which you tune in, right? That's why I like to watch the Washington Journal each morning, where one can get both sides of the coin and then form an opinion. Most of the time we are being fed lies or half-truths by ALL media outlets. Sensationalism is how they keep their viewers and listeners.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#89 Oct 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Independent thinkers rely on common sense. Living within ones means would be an example of common sense. The reason many independents think alike is because they use their common sense. Passing a law to see what's in it or signing free trade agreements to create jobs are examples of a lack of common sense. It's really not too hard to understand if you have common sense.

Level 10

Location hidden

#90 Oct 26, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Independent thinkers rely on common sense. Living within ones means would be an example of common sense. The reason many independents think alike is because they use their common sense. Passing a law to see what's in it or signing free trade agreements to create jobs are examples of a lack of common sense. It's really not too hard to understand if you have common sense.
Common sense is not in many politicians bag of tricks! Deception and silver tongues are their staples.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#91 Oct 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the Washington Journal on C-span and listen to the callers. The majority of them don't seem very happy at all.
I tape the show when I don't have time to watch, I appreciate the fact that ordinary people get to call in and discuss the issues, and generally don't sugar-coat the issues.
Level 5

Location hidden

#92 Oct 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
See above post, I watch CSPAN and listen to Pandora radio. I rely on critical thinking skills to get me through the issues, not pundits.
Level 5

Location hidden

#93 Oct 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you...I am from Chicago, and I know exactly what you are talking about!
We see every day the results of Democrats running the city. Schools a disgrace, gangs running wild, and the every day shootings.
Level 5

Location hidden

#94 Oct 26, 2013
spud wrote:
Obama is a troublemaker. He just keeps going from one self made crisis to the next. The most amazing thing about him is his ability to retain the loyalty of his followers even after they see all the crap he is pulling.
He relies on the low informed voters and the gimme-crowd.
Level 5

Location hidden

#95 Oct 26, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
So as long as politicians say it is good don't pay attention to those who are actually affected by this fiasco.
Basically, we're being told to not pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

Which Wizard of Oz character said "if I only had a brain"? The Scarecrow, I think, was he riding to Oz on a donkey?
Level 5

Location hidden

#99 Oct 26, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
Sorry for the double post. Didnt think the first one went through because this site still works like shit
That's ok, some people need to be told twice!

Level 10

Location hidden

#101 Oct 26, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
We see every day the results of Democrats running the city. Schools a disgrace, gangs running wild, and the every day shootings.
I have family there and we try to keep up with things, so we watch WGN news pretty regularly. It has gotten so bad. I used to go Downtown by myself; I took summer classes as well as Saturday classes at the Art Institute. Loved it then, but wouldn't attempt that now.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#103 Oct 26, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
See above post, I watch CSPAN and listen to Pandora radio. I rely on critical thinking skills to get me through the issues, not pundits.
Interesting. You get all of your information from middle of the road sources. You take it in, analyze it and then you repeat the exact same nonsense word for word as the right wing entertainment complex. Are you clairvoyant? Are they quoting you?
drinK The hivE

New York, NY

#104 Oct 26, 2013
Level 5

Location hidden

#105 Oct 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I have family there and we try to keep up with things, so we watch WGN news pretty regularly. It has gotten so bad. I used to go Downtown by myself; I took summer classes as well as Saturday classes at the Art Institute. Loved it then, but wouldn't attempt that now.
It is sad, it's a city that on the surface seems to have it all together, but is unraveling at the seams.
Level 5

Location hidden

#106 Oct 26, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Cities like that fail do to political correctness and complacency.
The common denominator is ALWAYS street trash. This includes some white, but everyone knows who is the worst. Forget political correctness and "take out the trash" period.
The so called "good ones" need to be part of the solution, stop using the race card themselves, and tell idiots like Al Sharpton to fk off.
It is sad that the black community in Chicago doesn't seem to have found a true leader, someone who is for the betterment of their people, instead these so-called leaders are out for their own aggrandizement, while they steal from the public coffers.
Level 5

Location hidden

#107 Oct 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You get all of your information from middle of the road sources. You take it in, analyze it and then you repeat the exact same nonsense word for word as the right wing entertainment complex. Are you clairvoyant? Are they quoting you?
I'm so happy to see that we amuse you. Meanwhile, the adults in the room are trying to figure out how to fix this mess that liberal spending policies have brought us to. In this case 2+2 = 4, the way Democrats see it 2+2 = x (x=whatever amount the debt ceiling will be raised to next time).
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#109 Oct 27, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy to see that we amuse you. Meanwhile, the adults in the room are trying to figure out how to fix this mess that liberal spending policies have brought us to. In this case 2+2 = 4, the way Democrats see it 2+2 = x (x=whatever amount the debt ceiling will be raised to next time).
More middle of the road talk from a true independent. What are you listening to this week? NPR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who's Roger Daltrey slams Hillary Clinton: ... 1 min He Named Me Black... 14
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 min Sweet Rico Juice 1,898
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min Crazy Beautiful 144,725
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats Trump th... 13 min slick willie expl... 18
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) 24 min Repeal Explosion 42
News Requiem for a Sane Immigration Policy 53 min spud 3
News Trump's immigration crackdown is hurting US far... 1 hr Jim-ca 77
More from around the web