Supreme Court hears arguments over wh...

Supreme Court hears arguments over whether states can ask for proof of citizenship to register

There are 3 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Supreme Court hears arguments over whether states can ask for proof of citizenship to register. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

This Aug. 5, 2008, file photo, shows the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services building Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Level 1

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Mar 18, 2013
It is time for the US Supreme Court to stand up against the foreignersí agenda rule of the Obama regime as Obama seek to use illegal invaders to flood America with his unlimited supply of free food stamps and Obama phones and use them to trash the constitution with illegal votes. It is time for the Supreme Court including Judge Roberts to stand up for the US Constitution and the right of the American citizens to vote their representative rather than to cave to the demand of the Mozlem Brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barack Hussein Obama who seek to open the borders to forty million illegal invaders which are the relatives of 15 million illegals that are already in America and some of them already voting illegally for the Democrats. Will Judge Roberts try again to appease Obama and his foreign agenda by finding outrageous trick to go around the US Constitution similar to his tricky tax idea about Obama health scare?
Magadala

Scappoose, OR

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Ever since the SCOTUS declared corporations people, I am no longer certain of logical outcomes.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Ever since the SCOTUS declared corporations people, I am no longer certain of logical outcomes.
Ever since we got 5 nasty conservatives, I am certain that no outcomes will be logical until somebody leaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 min Mickey Ratt Club 147,642
News During illegal immigration crackdown, campaigns... 2 hr anonz 2
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 66
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Katrina 11,343
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 7 hr coco 273
News In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate 14 hr Conspiracy Debunked 27
News Federal judge blasts Trump administration attem... 15 hr freebird 4
More from around the web