Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“All Europeans Are Illegals”

Since: Dec 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2007
http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp...

New SPLC Report: Nation's Most Prominent Anti-Immigration Group has History of Hate, Extremism

Dec. 11, 2007 — The country's leading anti-immigration organization — whose leaders have testified repeatedly before Congress and are frequently quoted in the media — has ties to known racists and a long track record of bigotry, according to a new report released today by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The group, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR):

* is the creation of a man who operates a racist publishing company and has compared immigrants to "bacteria;"
* has employed members of white supremacist groups in key positions;
* has promoted racist conspiracy theories; and
* has accepted more than $1 million from the Pioneer Fund, a racist foundation devoted to eugenics and to proving a connection between race and IQ.

FAIR and its ties to white supremacy are examined in the latest issue of the SPLC's quarterly Intelligence Report.

The SPLC today added FAIR to its list of hate groups operating in the United States.

"FAIR's position on immigration is rooted more in its anti-Latino and anti-Catholic beliefs than in policy concerns," said Mark Potok, the director of the SPLC's project that monitors hate group activity. "Remarkably, it has still managed to infiltrate the mainstream and shape the immigration debate in this country."

FAIR helped defeat federal immigration reform earlier this year and has played a key role in fueling the fierce, anti-immigrant backlash in the United States. It was founded in 1979 by John Tanton, a man who has compared immigrants to bacteria and warned that high birthrates will allow Latinos to take over America. Still a member of FAIR's board, Tanton also operates The Social Contract Press, listed as a hate group for many years by the SPLC because of its anti-Latino and white supremacist writings.

"The sad fact is that attempts to reform our immigration system are being sabotaged by organizations fueled by hate," Henry Fernandez, a senior fellow and expert on immigration at the Center for American Progress, told the Intelligence Report.

The SPLC has documented a 40 percent increase in the number of hate groups since 2000, an increase that SPLC analysts attribute to the anti-immigrant fervor that is sweeping the country. The FBI recently released statistics showing a 35 percent rise in hate crimes against Latinos since 2003. A sampling of some of the most egregious acts of violence against Latinos over the past three years is included in the new issue of the SPLC's Intelligence Report.

Also in this issue of the Intelligence Report:

* "Bad Blood" explores the ruthless attack by racist skinheads that nearly killed Amanda Crow, a fellow skinhead. Crow's story sheds light on a brutal underworld where she was literally stabbed in the back by her "racial brothers and sisters."
* "Straight Like Me" looks at the booming Christian "ex-gay" movement that claims to "cure" homosexuals of their sexual orientation. Despite some well-intentioned practitioners, the movement has increasingly battled gay rights and left a trail of broken lives in its wake.
* "Black Hats on Campus" examines a chapter of Young Americans for Freedom, a hate-spewing student group supported by state and national Republican activists that is roiling students and faculty at Michigan State University.
* "Vicious Circle" reports on the Aryan Circle, a radical group spawned by a prison gang that is blamed for the recent murders of two police officers.
areyou4real

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Dec 31, 2007
and the SPLC is a bigoted racist organization...so whats your point Bowel Movement

“All Europeans Are Illegals”

Since: Dec 07

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 31, 2007
Read the original point in the first post, you toothless redneck.
areyou4real wrote:
and the SPLC is a bigoted racist organization...so whats your point Bowel Movement
Bowman

Santa Maria, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2007
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>ack vs. white, and now legal vs. illegal. If you are a hooded killer hiding behind Old Glory even though you really mean the Stars and Bars, the SPLC will out you.
The only hooded killers are at the SPLC, they help to kill thousands of legal immigrants waiting for their green cards every year.
Bowman

Santa Maria, CA

#7 Dec 31, 2007
Kulturkampf wrote:
Newsflash!
Bowman is a one-man hate group.
Kkk, How much do you donate to the SPLC each year? I suppose you see it as an investment to keep the flow of indentured labor coming in.

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2008
One does wonder why KK is so interested in the illegal side.
areyou4real

Shepherd, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2008
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>The SPLC is not going around playing these little redneck a**hole games of them vs. us, or black vs. white, and now legal vs. illegal. If you are a hooded killer hiding behind Old Glory even though you really mean the Stars and Bars, the SPLC will out you.
It's funny that on the SPLC website there is nothing about a lawsuit against the new black panther party attempt at intimidating the 3 duke Lacross players and threatening violence if there was no trial that resulted in a guilty verdict against 3 white guys that supposedly raped a black stripper. So if you think the SPLC is a credible organization because a few white guys with a guilty consience about how blacks were treated in the past go around suing other whites then you are an idiot!
Leave it to the Beaver

Orlando, FL

#13 Jan 2, 2008
Mexica Movement wrote:
Read the original point in the first post, you toothless redneck.
<quoted text>
I can't wait to blast you azzholes off the face of the Earth.

USA! USA! USA! USA!
Leave it to the Beaver

Orlando, FL

#14 Jan 2, 2008
Last time I looked, California was still apart of the US. Sorry, you lost we won 150 years ago. Sucks to be you!!!!
Leave it to the Beaver

Orlando, FL

#15 Jan 2, 2008
The day we give back 1 acre of territory to Mexico is the day the Pacific Ocean freezes over.
Leave it to the Beaver

Orlando, FL

#16 Jan 2, 2008
Gee, that's funny, FAIR a hate group? So, I guess the truth in reporting FACTS is racist? Wow.

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 2, 2008
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>If I found YOU doing something illegal, I'd be really interested. I'd exercise my whistleblower duties TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!
Come to Indy and try.
I'm pretty sure I don't do anything illegal.
WEll, I do smoke cigarettes but that isn't completely illegal .....YET.
native new yorker

Camp Verde, AZ

#20 Jan 2, 2008
Leave it to the Beaver wrote:
The day we give back 1 acre of territory to Mexico is the day the Pacific Ocean freezes over.
they dont want to give any land back to mexico, they just want a state that is completely hispanic. have you ever heard one mexican say they were taking back there land for mexico? i havent and i live in arizona. hispanics know that if we gave the land back to mexico they would be right where they were befor they left mexico. think about it. but dont ask a mexican that question because they wont answer you, ask mexica movement, he wont answer.
native new yorker

Camp Verde, AZ

#21 Jan 2, 2008
this kulturkampf guy is interesting, are you turkish? what does your name mean? are you an immigrant? if so i can see were your coming from,
my bet though is that your an employer. wont be the first time im wrong.
S Barnes

Monterey Park, CA

#22 Jan 2, 2008
Mexica Movement wrote:
http://www.splcenter.org/news/ item.jsp?aid=295
New SPLC Report: Nation's Most Prominent Anti-Immigration Group has History of Hate, Extremism
Dec. 11, 2007 — The country's leading anti-immigration organization — whose leaders have testified repeatedly before Congress and are frequently quoted in the media — has ties to known racists and a long track record of bigotry, according to a new report released today by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
The group, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR):
* is the creation of a man who operates a racist publishing company and has compared immigrants to "bacteria;"
* has employed members of white supremacist groups in key positions;
* has promoted racist conspiracy theories; and
* has accepted more than $1 million from the Pioneer Fund, a racist foundation devoted to eugenics and to proving a connection between race and IQ.
FAIR and its ties to white supremacy are examined in the latest issue of the SPLC's quarterly Intelligence Report.
The SPLC today added FAIR to its list of hate groups operating in the United States.
"FAIR's position on immigration is rooted more in its anti-Latino and anti-Catholic beliefs than in policy concerns," said Mark Potok, the director of the SPLC's project that monitors hate group activity. "Remarkably, it has still managed to infiltrate the mainstream and shape the immigration debate in this country."
FAIR helped defeat federal immigration reform earlier this year and has played a key role in fueling the fierce, anti-immigrant backlash in the United States. It was founded in 1979 by John Tanton, a man who has compared immigrants to bacteria and warned that high birthrates will allow Latinos to take over America. Still a member of FAIR's board, Tanton also operates The Social Contract Press, listed as a hate group for many years by the SPLC because of its anti-Latino and white supremacist writings.
"The sad fact is that attempts to reform our immigration system are being sabotaged by organizations fueled by hate," Henry Fernandez, a senior fellow and expert on immigration at the Center for American Progress, told the Intelligence Report.
The SPLC has documented a 40 percent increase in the number of hate groups since 2000, an increase that SPLC analysts attribute to the anti-immigrant fervor that is sweeping the country. The FBI recently released statistics showing a 35 percent rise in hate crimes against Latinos since 2003. A sampling of some of the most egregious acts of violence against Latinos over the past three years is included in the new issue of the SPLC's Intelligence Report.
Also in this issue of the Intelligence Report:
* "Bad Blood" explores the ruthless attack by racist skinheads that nearly killed Amanda Crow, a fellow skinhead. Crow's story sheds light on a brutal underworld where she was literally stabbed in the back by her "racial brothers and sisters."
* "Straight Like Me" looks at the booming Christian "ex-gay" movement that claims to "cure" homosexuals of their sexual orientation. Despite some well-intentioned practitioners, the movement has increasingly battled gay rights and left a trail of broken lives in its wake.
* "Black Hats on Campus" examines a chapter of Young Americans for Freedom, a hate-spewing student group supported by state and national Republican activists that is roiling students and faculty at Michigan State University.
* "Vicious Circle" reports on the Aryan Circle, a radical group spawned by a prison gang that is blamed for the recent murders of two police officers.
The racist registered hate groups are SPLC and Mexica Movement!! Why should anybody believe a racist far left group and a racist ethnocentric group like yours??

“Prariedogs Rock!”

Since: Feb 07

prairie dog town USA

#23 Jan 2, 2008
native new yorker wrote:
this kulturkampf guy is interesting, are you turkish? what does your name mean? are you an immigrant? if so i can see were your coming from,
my bet though is that your an employer. wont be the first time im wrong.
I think your on to something Watson except the interesting part..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf
native new yorker

Camp Verde, AZ

#24 Jan 2, 2008
arcamedes wrote:
<quoted text>I think your on to something Watson except the interesting part..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf
i see.
areyou4real

Shepherd, TX

#25 Jan 2, 2008
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>Former members of the "real" Black Panther Party have disavowed any "New" Black Panther Party. If this group, whoever they are, persists in their conduct, I am a 100% confident that the SPLC would put them on the list. Suing someone is not a criminal act. What those kids are is what you probably are not---privileged. They were able to have the prosecutor PROSECUTED. The overwhelming majority of white Americans could not pull that off, and you know it. So you should be glad that rinky dink party sued those players.
You truely are out of your kluttered mind...Nifong was disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct...you are nothing more than a misfit in a republic nation...Face it Klutter you are nothing but a minority on this board...your "culture war" is a losing proposition...Patriotic Americans will not tolerate leftist anarchist morons like yourself. As usual you will retort with the red neck, KKK, bigot name calling...nothing but empty rhetoric from a misguided malcontent.
Kulturkampf

Howell, NJ

#26 Jan 2, 2008
areyou4real wrote:
<quoted text>You truely are out of your kluttered mind...Nifong was disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct....
Again, no common, ordinary, run-of-the-mill, white American could have pulled that off. It's obvious you couldn't, judging from all the worhtless, right wing crap you've just finished spewing. You are public defender material.
Kulturkampf

Howell, NJ

#27 Jan 2, 2008
If you still don't understand, Unreal, here it goes again. For most ordinary mortals of any race in America, once you are prosecuted, the charges stick. Then you are stuck. This little group had their fun with the crazy hookers, beat the charges, and turned the whole checkerboard on Nifong. Again, most ordinary............Unf**king real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 27 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web