Elder Bush brings rare bipartisan nic...

Elder Bush brings rare bipartisan niceness to DC

There are 19 comments on the Boston Herald story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Elder Bush brings rare bipartisan niceness to DC. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Something unusual happened on former President George H.W. Bush's return to the White House Monday - Republicans and Democrats actually were genuinely nice to each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

UN Nazis Run BushBama

Covina, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Please keep skydiving Bush Sr looking for your thousands points of darkness. Hopefully your parachute jams -Just kidding.=)

Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Lol everytime they bring these people up,i laugh,so lost so desperate.what else can we try.obama has been defeated.its all downhill from here.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Lol everytime they bring these people up,i laugh,so lost so desperate.what else can we try.obama has been defeated.its all downhill from here.
And what does that have to do with an awards ceremony hosted by two Presidents? Wasn't all that funny.
Iamatroll

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Lol everytime they bring these people up,i laugh,so lost so desperate.what else can we try.obama has been defeated.its all downhill from here.
Really,Obama has been defeated.
Please elaborate..... How did you come to this conclusion?
BushAndObamaCIAA zzClowns

Covina, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Bush and Obama are the same clowns owned by the same international banking cartel. Both are equally useless and bad for America.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Lol everytime they bring these people up,i laugh,so lost so desperate.what else can we try.obama has been defeated.its all downhill from here.
Has been defeated ? By who ? Romney maybe ?
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has been defeated ? By who ? Romney maybe ?
by himself,nothing he does works.everything he does gets blocked or repealed as it should be.waste of 8years.he is not god.
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does that have to do with an awards ceremony hosted by two Presidents? Wasn't all that funny.
no not funny sad!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>no not funny sad!
Some people who do good work were rewarded and President Bush was enjoying himself. How sad.
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people who do good work were rewarded and President Bush was enjoying himself. How sad.
lol good for bush good for you.sad sad sad,the democrats keep pulling in the bush family bipartisan lol to help pass his failing amnesty,obama and bush dont even like each other,lol.sad sad sad.maybe you dont see it that way.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol good for bush good for you.sad sad sad,the democrats keep pulling in the bush family bipartisan lol to help pass his failing amnesty,obama and bush dont even like each other,lol.sad sad sad.maybe you dont see it that way.
What a bitter person you are. That is sad.
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bitter person you are. That is sad.
I think you are sad.illegal memo,what I say is true.im not sad,im very happy with my life,whats sad is 20million people who cant get here properly.and try forcing their stay thats sad.what are you saying you dont feel bad for them and yourself.
Brenda besson

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bitter person you are. That is sad.
I also think you are bitter,you want amnesty,you have a liking for the country,but you are not legal,which makes you bitter,you feel you belong here,but you dont,again makes you bitter.this is what I see with all illegals ,rage fills them.which makes them demanding,bitter beacause they are so close and yet so far.they say they dont mind living in the shadows,because that is the closest they will ever get,so really memo who is sad and bitter?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are sad.illegal memo,what I say is true.im not sad,im very happy with my life,whats sad is 20million people who cant get here properly.and try forcing their stay thats sad.what are you saying you dont feel bad for them and yourself.
A former President was honored and seemed thrilled with it. You find it sad. Whatever.

Brenda besson

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
A former President was honored and seemed thrilled with it. You find it sad. Whatever.
no I find it weird that last week his son was pushing amnesty,and now he is being honored a week later,right in time for an obama speech thats coming on passing amnesty,i.find it weird that these people who have not been around in years,suddenly are coming out to support a bipartisan lol amnesty,thats sad,it tells me they know its dead.get it thats why I think its sad.just as murdoch backs reid lol,just as obama tries to tell the republicans voting on amnesty is good.the man is failing.he is desperate.thats all sad
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> no I find it weird that last week his son was pushing amnesty,and now he is being honored a week later,right in time for an obama speech thats coming on passing amnesty,i.find it weird that these people who have not been around in years,suddenly are coming out to support a bipartisan lol amnesty,thats sad,it tells me they know its dead.get it thats why I think its sad.just as murdoch backs reid lol,just as obama tries to tell the republicans voting on amnesty is good.the man is failing.he is desperate.thats all sad
Yes the conspiracy was 23 years in the making. Obama had this figured out all the way back in 1990. The man is a genius.

Bush starts his Points of Light award in 1990 and all these years Obama has been working behind the scenes to make sure that the 5,000th such award is presented exactly one week after Bush's son spoke. Who but Obama even knew in 1990 that W would one day be President, let alone give a speech on a particular subject at a particular time.

It is amazing that Obama had this all figured out decades in advance and was able to control world events as well as the schedules of literally thousands of people over the years to see his brilliant, but as you describe sad plan come to fruition.
Brenda besson

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the conspiracy was 23 years in the making. Obama had this figured out all the way back in 1990. The man is a genius.
Bush starts his Points of Light award in 1990 and all these years Obama has been working behind the scenes to make sure that the 5,000th such award is presented exactly one week after Bush's son spoke. Who but Obama even knew in 1990 that W would one day be President, let alone give a speech on a particular subject at a particular time.
It is amazing that Obama had this all figured out decades in advance and was able to control world events as well as the schedules of literally thousands of people over the years to see his brilliant, but as you describe sad plan come to fruition.
i didnt say he had it planned from 1990 ,i said he is using them to his advantage.if you dont see ok,but do not try to change my mind on it.didnt elder bush talk about reform,yes,did his son last week talk about reform yes,he even pushed for it.is obama trying to change the republicans mind yes.ok think what you want but dont tell me im sad and bitter,i know what I see
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt say he had it planned from 1990 ,i said he is using them to his advantage.if you dont see ok,but do not try to change my mind on it.didnt elder bush talk about reform,yes,did his son last week talk about reform yes,he even pushed for it.is obama trying to change the republicans mind yes.ok think what you want but dont tell me im sad and bitter,i know what I see
Are you insane? You're the one who said you are sad. Apparently at the sight of seeing happy people. I merely pointed out you were bitter.
DemoncratsAndRep ublidevil

Covina, CA

#19 Jul 18, 2013
These days, I like it better when they are fighting and nothing is passed. It's when they get together you know you're getting screwed.

Remember, Romney wrote Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 2 min woodtick57 123
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Nopal 1,071
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 min Mickey Ratt Club 141,183
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 12 min CharlieSkad 8,659
News Family Of Katie Steinle Sues Immigration Offici... 30 min stupiditysanctioned 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 49 min Brian_G 6,159
News Protesters throw rocks, bottles at police outsi... 1 hr Francis 45
More from around the web