Hispanics to soon surpass whites in C...

Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

There are 394 comments on the KFMB-TV San Diego story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California. In it, KFMB-TV San Diego reports that:

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFMB-TV San Diego.

Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#218 Feb 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they dumb enough to threaten people with rape??
Again, numb nuts, you got a link? Authorities will laugh at you with no proof. Besides, there's ample evidence to show that you continued to press the matter. Bottom line, you're a quiff into shemales:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#219 Feb 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you add to the end of my post?
... because mentally challenged you can't compose a complete thought.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#220 Feb 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he threatened Bonnie with rape and from some of her post he knew her hang outs and told her he would be waiting for her
He threatened a few others also
Then he threatened my wife with rape
He even told me he was coming down to do it and posted a flight number and date, I told him I would pick him up
I checked the time and date and there was no flight at that time but one two hours earlier
He told me I was stupid and his plan was when I was at the airport he was going to be at my house molesting my children
Some of the people have filed a complaint with law enforcement
I have been baiting him on to see how much more he would post........LOL
Yeah, that's gonna sound really good, telling the cops that you were gonna come "pick me up" to rape your wife. Your wife's a man anyway. Unlike you, I'm straight, you quiff:

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#223 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>... and you've got nerve to even post.
Why

You are the biggest moron and a girly boy here..........

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#224 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Who blazes would want to rape that old hag cow? You got a link? Liar is too mild.... Your statements are delusional.
You know what you said girly boy........LOL

Don't worry I am not turning you in yet.......

I am still enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself

So why are you so scared of everyone now??

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#225 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>You're even more delusional believing him. And then you say you're not stupid?
Everyone laughs at your drunken post girly boy.........

Tell us why you are so scared???

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#226 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Again, numb nuts, you got a link? Authorities will laugh at you with no proof. Besides, there's ample evidence to show that you continued to press the matter. Bottom line, you're a quiff into shemales:

Plenty of them girly boy.........

Even threats to children..........

What made you such a pissant that you had to threaten women here???

And the children even???

Was your daddy mean to his little buttercup??

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#227 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>... because mentally challenged you can't compose a complete thought.
Yes the girly boy when beaten reverts to changing people's post.......

Sure sign she has been slapped hard

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#228 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's gonna sound really good, telling the cops that you were gonna come "pick me up" to rape your wife. Your wife's a man anyway. Unlike you, I'm straight, you quiff:
Does not matter what I was going to do

Your threats are what broke federal laws.....

Is that why you wer
texmex

Southfield, MI

#229 Feb 4, 2013
Gringos are the real illegals here in this U.S.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#234 Feb 4, 2013
texmex wrote:
Gringos are the real illegals here in this U.S.
It's special people like you that encourages us to continue to fight for America and get our voices heard through Faxes,phone calls so our Immigration Laws get enforced.
Start Packin" ,your outta here!!!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#236 Feb 4, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Never-mind..

When no one else can act silly and give me that instant one time laugh(which I'm use too),I find ways to laugh one way or another. Laughter is the best Medicine when things may not look so bright as yesterday.
I'm sure you can relate to that.
Laugh/smile a little it does the mind/body/soul good!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#238 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Never be too dull,:) Sometimes bright skies are nice, but other times gry, keep it in the balance.
Of course !!
More like ,,,, keeping it real.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#241 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunny days are alright, but I don't like it always sunny, at times I feel that a grey sky is much more conforting. Never had too much!
I can relate to that.
Have sunny day !!! hehehehe...
Maried

Bryant, AR

#242 Feb 4, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks when you are are too young to even comprehend that if the majority of immigrants are illegal "bad apples" they are in general evil.
The conclusion was that “the foreign-born have low rates of incarceration and institutionalizations, and that these rates hold true across education and region-of-origin subgroups.” The report ends,“In particular, from a public safety standpoint, there would be little reason to further limit immigration, to favor entry by high-skilled immigrants, or to increase penalties against criminal immigrants.”

http://immigration.lohudblogs.com/2009/06/24/...
Maried

Bryant, AR

#243 Feb 4, 2013
Although the majority of undocumented immigrants are thought to be foreign-born Mexican nationals, Rumbaut said that his research indicates this population has a much lower incarceration rate than Americans of Mexican descent.
"Foreign-born Mexicans had an incarceration rate of only 0.7 percent in 2000, more than 8 times lower than the 5.9 percent rate of native-born males of Mexican descent," he said.
So why might immigrants have a lower incarceration rate?
"The vast majority of immigrants who come to the United States do so to seek a better life," Rumbaut said. "Committing crimes would undermine the very project that would lead them to leave their country. In the case of the undocumented, the effect is magnified. They are living clandestine lives, under the threat of deportation. The last thing they want to do is bring themselves to the attention of authorities."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...
Maried

Bryant, AR

#244 Feb 4, 2013
Yet, a look at statistics from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency and the FBI indicate that both the number of illegal crossers and violent crime in general have actually decreased in the past several years. According to FBI statistics, violent crimes reported in Arizona dropped by nearly 1,500 reported incidents between 2005 and 2008. Reported property crimes also fell, from about 287,000 reported incidents to 279,000 in the same period. These decreases are accentuated
by the fact that Arizona's population grew by 600,000 between 2005 and 2008.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/29/arizona.i...
Maried

Dallas, TX

#246 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Around 50% of blacks are in prison, the others being hispanics, whites, and middle eastern tan skin coloured people. So the majority is mainly 50%. Being less educated doesn't mean being so stupid to be a criminal. And many people who aren't criminals are still struggling for money. And many of these illegals are obtaining things illegally rather than trying to progress legally, such as passing a driving test and proggressing properly in life. Most immigrants are young because they have moved into this country to spread damage. How would age be anything to do with it? While the younger the more naive, how come we don't see every young person as a criminal? And immigration laws are perfect, moron, no problem with them!
They differ in age I know one has been here for 15 years has two kids been married for 9 years and no they don't get any benefits for there kids has bought a house rent to own and would love to take a drivers test but the law dosnt let him but the law lets him pay his taxes on his house on his car and out of his pay check but has no entitlement to state or federal benefits so its ok to pay in to the system for years on end and get anything in return it benefits the federal government for them to remain undocumented cuz then they don't get social security or welfare or food stamps but pay in the system Was training a guy last born here as we'll as his moms mom said he couldn't do the job and his feet hurt not mention he said 2 dived by 13 is 26 and said he was going to go get unemployment we have become a lazy nation and until people get up off their butts and the hard and asking the government for money undocumented people will feel in the gaps there was a Asian guy at couldn't speak much English but I never heard him complain about his feet
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#248 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter what I was going to do
Your threats are what broke federal laws.....
Is that why you wer
You're a delusional and perverted troll into shemales. No authority will listen to you:

Actually, what they might end up doing is putting you in a holding tank to simmer down the occupants with your quiff ways.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#249 Feb 4, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Manually? Any 60 year old can put a 30 or 40 year old in their place, stupid.
You're sure not doing a good job of it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Jillian 11,374
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min Jillian 147,659
News ICE Director Confirms Significant Increase in W... 1 hr happyning 9
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 2 hr Red Crosse 537
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 2 hr MOPORKINtHEHOLE 289
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 3 hr Noe 85
News Illegal immigrant teenager could be forced betw... 4 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web