Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego 394

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Full Story
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#168 Feb 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to try, then by all means, knock yourself out. That's what you will want to do after awhile, because they don't want to have a sane argument.
Ignorance will always be trumped by a sane argument. It's always the same people posting the same line of reasoning. Instead of educating themselves about the true threat of illegal immigration, they race bait. People might be surprised to learn that deep down, Mexicans (even those here illegally) are conservative. In fact, the Democratic party will be in for a rude awakening once this current crop of illegals AND legal immigrants from Mexico is fully vested into the American political system. They are only mimicking the 'chicano-power' radicals from CA for now, once they get what they want, they will abandon the party as soon as the ink is dry on their citizenship papers.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#172 Feb 3, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you had, you wouldn't be posting. So, I guess you're lucky.
I guess I am lucky. This way I can keep posting instead of having to send you a "Get Well Soon" card.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#173 Feb 3, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance will always be trumped by a sane argument. It's always the same people posting the same line of reasoning. Instead of educating themselves about the true threat of illegal immigration, they race bait. People might be surprised to learn that deep down, Mexicans (even those here illegally) are conservative. In fact, the Democratic party will be in for a rude awakening once this current crop of illegals AND legal immigrants from Mexico is fully vested into the American political system. They are only mimicking the 'chicano-power' radicals from CA for now, once they get what they want, they will abandon the party as soon as the ink is dry on their citizenship papers.
They are conservative about certain issues, but if you think they will vote Repub then you are mistaken. The majority of Hispanics that can vote now, vote for the Dems.

Plus, if they do make them all legal, we will be flooded by a new group of illegal aliens to take their place. CIR is a lie, like it was in 1986.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#175 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you will get punished child! You certainly won't survive in the over 50 club, i.e. topix.
LOL!!! I'm over 50.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#177 Feb 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
They are conservative about certain issues, but if you think they will vote Repub then you are mistaken. The majority of Hispanics that can vote now, vote for the Dems.
Plus, if they do make them all legal, we will be flooded by a new group of illegal aliens to take their place. CIR is a lie, like it was in 1986.
We'll see, but from personal experience with my Mexican immigrant relatives now citizens of the US, they vote Republican, or are Independent with conservative leanings.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#179 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your age? I'm 59.
ur still a baby! lololol...
Maried

United States

#180 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The immigrants chose to be illegal, many people who are poor don't just go commit crimes, and get licenses illegally, and that certainly doesn't have to do with coming into the country as an illegal migrant does it, child? Foolish Child!
Did you know it's legal to drive with your original sleep from your country as far as getting dl illegally can't do that just drive around without or international they would become legal if they could as far as crime there's bad apples in every bunch but no body I know has committed a crime
Maried

United States

#181 Feb 3, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigrants are mexicans, child.
Go look at map there all not Mexican that's one country south of the USA border
Maried

United States

#182 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They lie to collect the welfare. How old are you?
Proof of how they lie you get your papers checked and even if you are legal you can not get benefits till you are a USA citizen look up the rules
Lee Munson

AOL

#183 Feb 3, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigrants are mexicans, child.
Who let the retarded defecate sewer like this into this thread?

67 % are from Mexico and Central America. Of the 11 millions, 40% came by airplanes.

Now the Asian are going to benefit from this opportunity since Congress will increase the HB1 visas quotas and grant automatic green cards to those that graduate from universities or graduate schools. The Asian never went to the streets to fight for this gift that the Congress will grant to them. And yet the lower skill immigrant are about to be shafted with a system that even those who applied for visa don't really face like good behavior, good health, wait another 14 years, pass language, history, and civic tests, etc.

Historically, CA used to be Mexican to begin with before the US stole it, by force, from Mexico!
juan

Lodi, CA

#186 Feb 3, 2013
Slayer King wrote:
Because WE RAZA are obviously becoming the Brown MAJORITY in racist Xenophobe ameriKKKa, OUR gringo enemies are resorting to their old MANIFEST DESTINY ETHNIC CLEANSING with their first stages of mass deportations! Make no mistake, OUR enemies are on the offensive, therefore WE must be prepared for OUR counter offensive! Slayer King - Taxas Anti-Fascist Freedom Fighter - Spear of the Aztlan National Congress
VIVA LA RAZA!!
nope to dope

Scranton, PA

#188 Feb 3, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA LA RAZA!!
la ratza is nothing more than a racist organization pushing a racist agenda. It suks just like you.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#189 Feb 3, 2013
juan wrote:
brown is the color of excrement.
Mother Nature knows best.
Si Podemos

Brooklyn, NY

#190 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So Trayvon Martin was loving and caring was he?
I was a child, killed by a sorry excuse of a man. For you to even dare to bring his murder into this topic shows you must be the same as the killer.
Si Podemos

Yonkers, NY

#191 Feb 3, 2013
juan wrote:
Viva!
Si Podemos

Yonkers, NY

#192 Feb 3, 2013
Si Podemos wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a child, killed by a sorry excuse of a man. For you to even dare to bring his murder into this topic shows you must be the same as the killer.
He was a child *
Si Podemos

Yonkers, NY

#193 Feb 3, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
brown is the color of excrement.
Mother Nature knows best.
whitey, whiteboy, cracker, red-neck, white-trash, honkey, blue eyed devil ( my personal favorite*
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#194 Feb 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They lie to collect the welfare. How old are you?
It's not about age. It's about intelligence, and you've demonstrated a complete lack of it. US social service agencies have fraud units and investigators to detect welfare fraud. Illegals are not the only ones committing fraud. Besides, there numbers are much too insignificant, considering that the majority of fraud cases are committed by US citizens themselves.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#195 Feb 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am lucky. This way I can keep posting instead of having to send you a "Get Well Soon" card.
The only sicko here is you.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

#196 Feb 3, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about age. It's about intelligence, and you've demonstrated a complete lack of it. US social service agencies have fraud units and investigators to detect welfare fraud. Illegals are not the only ones committing fraud. Besides, there numbers are much too insignificant, considering that the majority of fraud cases are committed by US citizens themselves.
Why so scared girly boy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 17 min -Sprocket- 38
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 32 min Who Guessed It 30
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 59 min URBS 56
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 1 hr Le Duped 14
Mr, masud khan masud rana 1 hr masud khan 1
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 2 hr Jaren 35
Govt tells agents to ID which immigrants not to... 2 hr see the light 1
More from around the web