Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Comments
101 - 120 of 394 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
Kevin Heras

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
When they have nothing else they attack your sentence structure/punctuation and spelling. LOL
i have something to say get of the Internet and go cook or clean that's the reason you bit*hes end up single all the time maybe he already left you and u want to take it out on us
Kevin Heras

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha.....
suadela I see your on every mans "chorizo"
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this?
I saw it with my own eyes.
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he can't because it is a lie. Plus, they are allowed to scam the system because of their kids. Lots of them don't do too bad at all because of this.
Can you prove that? The Octamom blew out 14 and her standard of living was pretty much impoverished.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look fool! The children do have to work in the sweatshops because their parents don't get paid enough, because they scrounge selfishly on welfare, child!
Stumped or stymied? That poster landed a good right cross, right? Go solve your own country's problems, before mulling into something that doesn't pertain to you; although from dealing with you on other threads, you come off like a fraud anyway. Is that your guise?

Consider this a left hook....
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look fool! The children do have to work in the sweatshops because their parents don't get paid enough, because they scrounge selfishly on welfare, child!
Illegal parents can't collect welfare, stupid! This isn't England. Child protection laws are in place in my country to insure that kids don't get abused in the workplace.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that? The Octamom blew out 14 and her standard of living was pretty much impoverished.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman
She's a retard, and she doesn't work. Unlike illegal aliens who do work.
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a retard, and she doesn't work. Unlike illegal aliens who do work.
When are you gonna work? I thought picking up plastic bottles at the beach was panning out and putting food on the table? Your kids are hungry, stupid!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you gonna work? I thought picking up plastic bottles at the beach was panning out and putting food on the table? Your kids are hungry, stupid!
ROTFLMAO!!! How many times do I have to tell you, I've got a job. A good paying one I might add. I don't need welfare, like your illegal alien friends and their anchor rats get.
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!! How many times do I have to tell you, I've got a job. A good paying one I might add. I don't need welfare, like your illegal alien friends and their anchor rats get.
If that's true, then why do you whine? Did you get punched in the face again by a Mexican? Your big mouth here would get you killed out on the streets.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then why do you whine? Did you get punched in the face again by a Mexican? Your big mouth here would get you killed out on the streets.
Not by you old man. Semper Fi!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, never thought I'd here someone say it exactly like it is/ what is going on. This is exactly what is happening,I hear it each and every day. Illegals took their job,work for less and now are also collecting welfare for their Anchors !!!!
The American citizens are struggling and are ending up on welfare,,,, which they never intended to be on. The money is running out,I wonder who Obama will leave on the welfare dole;Illegals or the American who paid into the system?
Will Obama help the People or his voter base?
Ho learn how to spell first
FilAm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
that will change when we get rid of all illegals and their anchors.
Its not gonna happen, how about you move somewhere else !
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics seem to to take biblical scripture to the utmost with the "be fruitful and multiply". All these Anglo's are upset becuase Hispanics statistically get more booty with the ladies.
The Anglo's come here and tell us 100 reasons why they hate our libido and fertility.
Let them hate because so long as they come here, their wives are off with some Hispanic begging for the hot chorizo.

What is the Hispanic VD rate? Got to be high because the church tells them not to use birth control.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by you old man. Semper Fi!!!
Had you had, you wouldn't be posting. So, I guess you're lucky.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you RICO! Without your collaboration, for certain this project would had not take place! This is one more reason why ALL artists of every endeavor must UNITE and ORGANIZE! If common people with revolutionary artistic talents can do it to fight for their RAZA, like you and me have done so in the past and present,...so can others! SI SE PUEDE! YES WE CAN! ONE PEOPLE - ONE STRUGGLE - SAME ENEMY!- aztecchicanointifada@yahoo.com
From this angle, you're certainly stealing my show, you friggin' imposter!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>

All you're doing here is getting angry at some people for expressing their Constitutional rights.

Sorry Gamps. though I don't really like the crap some people do to Old Glory, they're protected by the 1st amendment to the US Constitution regarding flag desecration Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989).

As for them flying the Mexican flag.... it obviously works becuase IMO, the #1 reason why they do that is because bigots like you make it all too obvious that it annoys you.
It makes me angry when illegal aliens break our immigration laws to get here and then disrespect out flag!

As for being a bigot, are the illegal aliens being bigots for flying the Mexican flag or walking all over ours?

Just wondering
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

What a strange tag line, Hispanics are white. Unless whoever wrote this meant to write mestizos??? Which are a mix of indigenous Mexicans and the Spanish colonizers?

Not all Mexicans are Hispanic, by the way. Depending on where in Mexico you go, there are tribes that never mixed. On the coastlines of Mexico, there are Asians, blacks. Mexico has the same rainbow of colors as the US, it was settled by immigrants, but the difference is that in Mexico, they never went through a true civil rights movement, so, they darker a person's skin there, the less chance for equality in living standards, which is why people might be confused and assume that all Mexicans are dark-skinned 'indios'. Those are the folks that tend to move to the US for a better chance, instead of demanding from their own government, they take the easy way out and demand from the US, since they know that deep down we are a good people, and of course the lazy Mexican government and elite take advantage of that fact. In order to have a logical and sane argument about illegal immigration and its negative impact on the US, we need to have a more educated response, instead of a blanket "Hispanics" are Mexicans, which doesn't make sense, frankly.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me angry when illegal aliens break our immigration laws to get here and then disrespect out flag!
As for being a bigot, are the illegal aliens being bigots for flying the Mexican flag or walking all over ours?
Just wondering
They fly their flag here because frankly, they are too embarrassed to fly the flag in their own country. They should really be waving a white flag in Mexico, they've surrendered to corruption, narcos and general laziness.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

OneRepublic wrote:
What a strange tag line, Hispanics are white. Unless whoever wrote this meant to write mestizos??? Which are a mix of indigenous Mexicans and the Spanish colonizers?
Not all Mexicans are Hispanic, by the way. Depending on where in Mexico you go, there are tribes that never mixed. On the coastlines of Mexico, there are Asians, blacks. Mexico has the same rainbow of colors as the US, it was settled by immigrants, but the difference is that in Mexico, they never went through a true civil rights movement, so, they darker a person's skin there, the less chance for equality in living standards, which is why people might be confused and assume that all Mexicans are dark-skinned 'indios'. Those are the folks that tend to move to the US for a better chance, instead of demanding from their own government, they take the easy way out and demand from the US, since they know that deep down we are a good people, and of course the lazy Mexican government and elite take advantage of that fact. In order to have a logical and sane argument about illegal immigration and its negative impact on the US, we need to have a more educated response, instead of a blanket "Hispanics" are Mexicans, which doesn't make sense, frankly.
If you want to try, then by all means, knock yourself out. That's what you will want to do after awhile, because they don't want to have a sane argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 20 min Righteous 505
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 23 min The Dark Rodent 135,008
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 48 min Cheech the Conservative 244,971
Illegal Immigrant Children Fail to Show at Immi... 1 hr the Light 12
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr old 16,122
Skip comparisons with Mexico 2 hr Yep2 2
Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2
•••
•••