Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Kevin Heras wrote:
<quoted text>yea u and wat army we taking over
Hispanics seem to to take biblical scripture to the utmost with the "be fruitful and multiply". All these Anglo's are upset becuase Hispanics statistically get more booty with the ladies.

The Anglo's come here and tell us 100 reasons why they hate our libido and fertility.

Let them hate because so long as they come here, their wives are off with some Hispanic begging for the hot chorizo.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics seem to to take biblical scripture to the utmost with the "be fruitful and multiply". All these Anglo's are upset becuase Hispanics statistically get more booty with the ladies.
The Anglo's come here and tell us 100 reasons why they hate our libido and fertility.
Let them hate because so long as they come here, their wives are off with some Hispanic begging for the hot chorizo.
ha ha ha o yeah
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
My "chorizo" is a fat helmeted 10" mouthful that few woman can handle. If she can do it, then more power to her.
really well then u r the chosen one The prophecy say that some one like you would end This war by shoving youre chorizo in these hoes mouths Master
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Watch out.... these right wing radical females love that beef talk!!
One of my beef injections will sure have them coming my way.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> really well then u r the chosen one The prophecy say that some one like you would end This war by shoving youre chorizo in these hoes mouths Master
"Prophecy?" No thanks. That job is way beyond me.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fact is, most of those White boys are headed straight to the gut (la Cuahilla) down in TJ. Where else can they get some of the most beautiful women in the world?
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

... (La Coahuila)....

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A limey means a british person. It is a well known word! You must either be a child, or simply shipped to the USA recently to not learn that! Look, over here is another illegal alien invader, actually online! You name it!
limey

A colloquial term used to address or mock british sailors, as they commonly sucked on limes to prevent scurvy. When scurvy was realised to be a common killer on long sea voyages, it was discovered soon after that fruit with a high citrus content would prevent this. The reason they chose limes in particular is that they were cheaper than oranges, and much more appealing in taste than lemons.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Real American GOP_ DOA wrote:
Why is this a big deal, every race is outgrowing the whites. The whites left hiding in the woods have spent so many years teaching their kids to hate that a majority of them are rebelling against their parents and running off with someone from another race.

If whites spent more time showing their children positive things this wouldn't happen.

A child raised in hate, hates or rebels against hate.

Leave the immigrants alone and go get JOSE off your daughters if you fear the extinction of whites, suckers.
LOL!!!

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"You Are White, You Don't Belong in America" - Brown Berets at All-Star Game

Why are they carrying the MEXICAN flag?
Los Brown Berets de Aztlan

fogn

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Hope is on the way

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanish is a dead language.
Sorry little buddy.... your "Ebonics" is a dead language. I highly recommend that you teach your grandkids Spanish also as your grandkids are bound to become Mulatto's.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem
"You Are White, You Don't Belong in America" - Brown Berets at All-Star Game
Why are they carrying the MEXICAN flag?
Los Brown Berets de Aztlan
All you're doing here is getting angry at some people for expressing their Constitutional rights.

Sorry Gamps. though I don't really like the crap some people do to Old Glory, they're protected by the 1st amendment to the US Constitution regarding flag desecration Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989).

As for them flying the Mexican flag.... it obviously works becuase IMO, the #1 reason why they do that is because bigots like you make it all too obvious that it annoys you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What so "racist" about fact? Many Europeans left for deplorable conditions to the New World, in the hope and search for a better life.
You're sounding like some of the hispanics on these threads, who get defensive when light is shed on their plight just the same. We're a country of immigrants, if you've forgotten, and there's always been an ethnic rival to rag on. It's our historical legacy.
The descendants of white illegal alien anchor babies calling for the deportation of todays immigrants seems lost in their own argument.

I really get a kick when they say it was ok for their ancestors to illegally immigrate into the USA because there were no laws that said they couldn't.... even though they know damn well what early Americans & Spaniards did to the Native American populations.

Apparently land theft, genocide and exploitation of Native American resources was ok for them but nobody else.

Talk about hypocrites to the utmost.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are much the same way.
Blacks are good people. The problem is that bigots & racist like you have been the dominant group in the USA for quite awhile now... but times are changing and having a Black President is a manifest proof of that.

As we look around us in America today we see a country full of diversity in which American blacks and other citizens of non-European descent excel in all the arts and sciences, in all aspects of business, in all political arenas, and in all athletics and other social activities.

From our military commanders, to our religious and political leaders, to our star athletes both Olympic and professional, to our fastest-growing independent businesses, and in all genres of the entertainments fields -- art, music, acting, directing, film-making, etc.-- we witness a growing disproportionate dominance of non-whites, and this in spite of centuries of oppression and the continued denial of equal opportunities.

Their successes are undeniable and ubiquitous, and yet the racists of our times act as if they are completely blind to this manifest proof that superiority of whites is a dying mirage.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.p...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my beef injections will sure have them coming my way.
Exactly... these right wingnut women on Topix are obsessed with Hispanics. That's why they stalk us all day!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are a minority in America. That means there not as many as white people a lot less than white people.. But yet when it comes to crime and filling up prisons and jails they are the majority. What you expect people to think about them?
It's the fault of the negro that they are the most hated race on earth and their fault alone. The negro and little whining wigger white people want to blame it off on everyone else. If the negro doesn't like the way people feel about them only the negro can change it, And I don't see that happening soon. The government can force them on us all they want and it's not going to change anything.
Enjoy your false sense of superiority while you still can because all I have to say is that you better pray that minorities who're growing in demographics at an exponential pace will be as kind and loving as you are to them.

I'm a white-hispanic. I don't care for Mexico, don't like illegals, get along with Blacks and can get along with anyone no matter where they come from...... but I have to tell you one important thing, you're the epitome of what the USA does not need.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Obama! We have insisted nothing on the blacks! No one owes them, except themselves!
The USA enslaved Blacks for a long time, did not give them lawful equality until the 1960's and as of today we still see the remnants of bigoted America attacking the first Black President on the USA.

So when I hear people claiming that "nobody owes them" is bullsh*it.... we owe them the same respect & dignity that we happily show our fellow white ilk.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blacks are good people. The problem is that bigots & racist like you have been the dominant group in the USA for quite awhile now... but times are changing and having a Black President is a manifest proof of that.
As we look around us in America today we see a country full of diversity in which American blacks and other citizens of non-European descent excel in all the arts and sciences, in all aspects of business, in all political arenas, and in all athletics and other social activities.
From our military commanders, to our religious and political leaders, to our star athletes both Olympic and professional, to our fastest-growing independent businesses, and in all genres of the entertainments fields -- art, music, acting, directing, film-making, etc.-- we witness a growing disproportionate dominance of non-whites, and this in spite of centuries of oppression and the continued denial of equal opportunities.
Their successes are undeniable and ubiquitous, and yet the racists of our times act as if they are completely blind to this manifest proof that superiority of whites is a dying mirage.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.p...
I understand what your saying,but being raised in a diverse Community I for one don't see it as you do, even though I have been discriminated against many times by whites and blacks throughout my life. I took it and learned from it and moved on. My fight is for equal opportunity for all regardless the color,ethnicity,race,religion, etc. In spite of my set backs, I fought for that opportunity, to be accepted for my work and character and not the shade of my skin nor my nationality. I believe in obeying the laws of this great country, going about things the right way with appreciation and contributing to this great nation(financially),,,,will open doors.

I also believe that if you attempt to sneak into a Sovereign country ,break the laws,force yourself upon the citizenry and demand what you never worked for ,,,, one/you will face resistance.

Everyone deserves an equal opportunity to progress,but only when you work for it. Nothing is free and nothing is handed to you just because.

Last note: This is not about color ( at least not in my eyes) and this is not about hate,,,, this is about making responsible decisions and being held accountable for bad choices in life.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Which blacks don't!
The majority do. I have an AA friend ,she knows how much I don't like those who discriminate and yet I catch her discriminating against others every once and awhile. i guess they can't help themselves. Nevertheless, she proves to be a good person overall.
People like that, you have no choice but to ignore and hope they eventually change their ways as they grow.(but then again,I wouldn't hold my breath,because it is passed down one generation to another)
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are anti white. I was saying most blacks don't care about responsibility.
I got your point,I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••