Mucho dinero: UC prez Janet Napolitan...

Mucho dinero: UC prez Janet Napolitano pledges $5 million for illegal immigrants

There are 9 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Mucho dinero: UC prez Janet Napolitano pledges $5 million for illegal immigrants. In it, Free Republic reports that:

In her first major address since becoming the president of the University of California system, former Department of Homeland Security secretary Janet Napolitano declared that she will approve $5 million in taxpayer-generated funds to ease the tuition burden for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

ronnie

Saint George, UT

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Who are these people? where the hell did they come from? Our tax's paying out even more for these thieves... Does the insanity ever end? Nappy needs too go to mexihole and run a school there. We don't need her here.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Anyone surprised at where her loyalty lies ???
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2013
$5M is not enough, it doesn't go very far in Southern Ca. It should be at least $50M. It is an investment that will pay off in the long run..
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Time to cut off federal aide to the University of California let alone the state of California.

Also shows or confirms she is nothing but a career bureaucrat.

What is the University of California doing for LEGAL citizens? I hope some files a discrimination lawsuit.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Just shoot me and get me out of my misery. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. My God. When will this ever end. Figure up how many college diplomas could have been earned had this money be given to American citizens. Quite a few I bet.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2013
bob wrote:
Anyone surprised at where her loyalty lies ???
You just can't trust those Itali''''''''

You just can't trust those Italian americans.
rizzo

Sanford, NC

#7 Nov 2, 2013
We should deport Janet, freaking traitor
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#8 Nov 2, 2013
I bet at least 90% mexican/hispanic, and the rest 'others'...certainly not Asians!!! Ya see, only hispanics are asking for the dole to attend college. These are the ones who say trust me, all I want to do is live an contribute to America, while barely finishingd the first year, majoring in chicano studies...
socalgawf

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Shocking.
Who would have thought that this clown would sell
California/US citizens down the river.
A FORMER education system that
cannot afford to pay for anything, will
give money to scumbags that should be paying
HIGHER tuition. That is, if they have even
rightfully qualified to be in those schools.

Yet again, reward criminal behavior.
Maybe if I stop paying taxes I can get my daughter a full scholarship to CAL?? Oh right, I'm a citizen of this country, I have to pay for pukes to get free stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 min Katrina 10,953
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min Quirky 147,676
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr girldowntheroad 50
Bonnies Road House Emporium (Apr '14) 3 hr Quirky 144
News Defiant Trump Says McCain Has Abandoned Veteran... (Jul '15) 6 hr Retribution 7
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 7 hr Quirky 7
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 7 hr Quirky 2
Should Katrina be banned? 15 hr Poster2 237
More from around the web