Growing immigration protests hit Arizona

Growing immigration protests hit Arizona

There are 5 comments on the Click Orlando story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Growing immigration protests hit Arizona. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A trumpeter played a Mariachi-style "Star-Spangled Banner" as protesters sparred around him in an Arizona city that's become the latest flashpoint in the national immigration debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

deletet bongopong

Montréal, Canada

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Someone on this Site should read the DISCLAIMERS
"FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY"
It pretty bad when you can lose your right to speak by a Moderator on Top ix
Demogorgon

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 16, 2014
We should GUN up and head to the border armed and ready. And shoot if we have to. No matter how old or young they are. This America not Mexico. I am glad to have a Mexico flag on my floor in my house.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2014
Good for them

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2014
when looking at the supporters verses protesters something seems to stand out, the supporters are younger and not at work while the protestors are older and seem to be retired, seems the supporters are leaches and the older protesters retired and making a stand do to other protestors who are of working age have to earn a living so the young are not there.
Jack

Hollywood, FL

#8 Mar 15, 2015
Sheriff Joe Arpaio deport yourself you are illegal immigrant too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min Dee Dee Dee 14,872
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min President Donald ... 17,947
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 1 hr lolol 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 144,066
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr leprechauna 291
News Anti-Illegal Immigration Groups Vilify County O... 2 hr spytheweb 2
More from around the web