Obama-Holder crusade against Sheriff ...

Obama-Holder crusade against Sheriff Joe intensifies

There are 18 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Dec 18, 2011, titled Obama-Holder crusade against Sheriff Joe intensifies. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

As his poll numbers continue to plummet, President Barack Obama's hand-picked Attorney General, Eric Holder, this week continued his ongoing crusade against America's best-known sheriff for what he calls discriminatory policing practices involving Latinos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2011
Off with his head!!!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#2 Dec 18, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
Off with his head!!!
Off with yours!

Illegals are costing this counry plenty! And they are costing our low/no educated citizens of jobs.
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 18, 2011
HOW ABOUT CHARGING OBAMA, HOLDER AND NAPOLITANO with DISCRIMINATION AGAINST AMERICANS of all colors. Charge OBAMA with TREASON for working against our country's security and charge the others with neglecting national duties to suit their needs and appeasing other governments (Mexico) in this case.
conservative crapola

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 18, 2011
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Off with yours!
Illegals are costing this counry plenty! And they are costing our low/no educated citizens of jobs.
Yet perry gives them a free college education on the taxpayers dime. texas double-talker.

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2011
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Off with yours!
Bigot Joe has no right violating the law either.

Next stupid question?

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2011
ima wrote:
HOW ABOUT CHARGING OBAMA, HOLDER AND NAPOLITANO with DISCRIMINATION AGAINST AMERICANS of all colors.
That makes no sense.
ima wrote:
Charge OBAMA with TREASON for working against our country's security and charge the others with neglecting national duties to suit their needs and appeasing other governments (Mexico) in this case.
Obama recently took out Osama Bin Lauden and that other moron Kadaffi. But you want to claim that Obama is working against the security of the USA because he's not a radical whack job like you when it comes to illegal immigration?

God you're funny.
g l o r i a

Peoria, AZ

#7 Dec 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Next stupid question?
How is your "job" search coming along?

Janitor jobs cant be that hard to come by, meth head! lol

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 18, 2011
g l o r i a wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your "job" search coming along?
Janitor jobs cant be that hard to come by, meth head! lol
Quit obsessing over me. I rejected you long ago, so run along.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 18, 2011
Joe exposed the phony birth certificate obozo released last april. That's what this vendetta against joe is really about.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 18, 2011
Don't you love how the media calls this a CRUSADE against Joe??? HAHAHA.
ima

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 18, 2011
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Joe exposed the phony birth certificate obozo released last april. That's what this vendetta against joe is really about.
Yep, nothing but a vendetta and he is a threat to all those Anti-american politicians including the thing in the WH
mmk

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Dec 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Quit obsessing over me. I rejected you long ago, so run along.
Illegals have some very fine toned skills that must be perserved; drug trafficking and dealing, running as mules across the border (that is if they can't find 12 year olds in El Paso) human trafficking (getting into the US for the purpose of prostitution and drug sales) This is truly skills we have to protect and hang on to.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#14 Dec 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Next stupid question?
Like I asked on another thread, show me the proof. If a sheriff violates the law he will be arrested. So please provide me with the links showing he's been arrested and is going through court to have a trial or please guilty or not guilty.

No arrest? There's no proof he's broken the law.

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 19, 2011
<quoted text>
Next stupid question?
Prove that he did, then get back to us. LOL!
g l o r i a

Peoria, AZ

#16 Dec 19, 2011
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that he did, then get back to us. LOL!

No proof so far, only CHARGES.

Direct White House participation due to Arpaio's investigation of Obama eligibility.

Political vendetta waged by notorious Maricopa County Board of Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a MALDEF member and long time champion for immigration criminal squatters.

Wilcox's goon, Randy Parraz is also heavily involved in anti Arpaio lynch mob. Parraz played a key rule in removing Sen Russell Pierce, author of the SB1070 law.

Level 6

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 19, 2011
g l o r i a wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof so far, only CHARGES.
Direct White House participation due to Arpaio's investigation of Obama eligibility.
Political vendetta waged by notorious Maricopa County Board of Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a MALDEF member and long time champion for immigration criminal squatters.
Wilcox's goon, Randy Parraz is also heavily involved in anti Arpaio lynch mob. Parraz played a key rule in removing Sen Russell Pierce, author of the SB1070 law.
They aren't even 'charges.' AS I posted on another thread, the justice department's report only says it has 'reasonable cause to believe.' Muslims have reasonable cause to believe all infidels should be converted or put to death. Opinions and beliefs are like asSholes. Everybody has one.

The JD's sources are quite spurious - criminals, illegal aliens, and political opponants of Joe, all of whom would not hesitate to lie for personal gain.

Actually, this whole JD stink was a smoke screen to hide an even bigger travesty happening in Washington at the same time:

"The U.S. Senate passed out of the final conference committee the controversial National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, coinciding with the 220th Anniversary of the ratification of the Bill of Rights. Section 1031 of the National Defense Authorization Act otherwise known as the NDAA, provides broad authority for the federal government to use the military in domestic operations in order to detain Americans indefinitely and without trial. Such a move not only whitewashes the natural rights of Americans,
whereby even publicly criticizing the federal government can now rise to the purposefully vague definition of a "belligerent act", it also sits in direct violation of "Posse Comitatus" an 1878 law forbidding use of the military at home and against Americans."

Again, the fascists in Washington DC use their stealthy, wee soldiers from Mexico to harm US citizens by diverting our attention from their tyranny. You won't read about this in any newspaper or hear it on the news because the major media is owned by only five people, all fascist CFR members.

Take it from Rockefeller's own mouth:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years.

But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries”
- David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

Kiss our freedom and rights goodbye, folks. And keep your guns hidden.
Amazed

Daytona Beach, FL

#18 Dec 19, 2011
Makes sense!!- They are against anyone enforcing the law to stop the foreign national voters...

Level 6

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 19, 2011
Amazed wrote:
Makes sense!!- They are against anyone enforcing the law to stop the foreign national voters...
In the end, after the final coup in Washington that will destroy our Constitution, voting will be merely a memory. The North American Union will be a fascist military state of violence because we will still have weapons and will fight for our freedom once again as a nation. The fascists fully expect that, and are trying to repeal our right to keep and bear arms under the Constituton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 51 min Just Slim 143,682
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 2 hr Geezer 22
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 hr TRUMP WINNERS 14,437
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 4 hr USA Today 10
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr Mickey Ratt Club 33
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 7 hr Well Well 53
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 7 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web