Cuba Announces Financial Reforms, Ope...

Cuba Announces Financial Reforms, Opens Up To Foreign Investment

There are 45 comments on the International Business Times story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Cuba Announces Financial Reforms, Opens Up To Foreign Investment. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Cuba is ready to open up, says its government. The authoritarian Communist country has outlined a plan to deregulate state-owned companies and attract more foreign investment that brings technology, financing and jobs to the island, Vice President of the Council of Ministers Marino Murillo announced on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

SeeYaDontWant2BY a

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 13, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Coño rata suenas 'upset' y hablando de 'bichos'.Chica,parece que no te fue bien en tu 'caceria' anoche en South Beach,pero ten fe y vuelve el proximo Viernes
LOL
Don From Canada t

Caledon, Canada

#23 Jul 13, 2013
What have any of the above comments got to do with the topic at hand, folks? Let's get real here.
Cuba is making announcements that are really quite significant, and I for on, am quite happy for them.
God Bless Fidel

Bucharest, Romania

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so, the companies you have mentioned, are all franchises. They can be purchased by anyone who has the means to do so. AND, they employ LOTS of people - FULL TIME.
Not like the part-time antics of large American-Owned conglomerates, who use PART TIME (or Contract) employment, to circumvent tax-related business expense. American Big-Business Sucks!
USA is a disaster of a failed country which attacks third world countries in order to loot and pillage .. USA feeds its dying economy by war

It is a fascist country owned by corporate elite .
China will in time own USA .

The Castro brothers have done more for their poor and children than USA does for its own.
Don from Canada t

New Providence, NJ

#25 Jul 13, 2013
God Bless Fidel wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is a disaster of a failed country which attacks third world countries in order to loot and pillage .. USA feeds its dying economy by war
It is a fascist country owned by corporate elite .
China will in time own USA .
The Castro brothers have done more for their poor and children than USA does for its own.
me cago en tu Madre
God Bless Fidel

Bucharest, Romania

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
What have any of the above comments got to do with the topic at hand, folks? Let's get real here.
Cuba is making announcements that are really quite significant, and I for on, am quite happy for them.
I agree . Cuba is making changes for the better. Raul Castro loves his people and his island , after all he fought for it UNLIKE the fascist Miami Cubans who post here.

My friend Jose was born in Cuba, he has travelled there or business for his company 'Pato enterprise' and has told me how USA spreads lies about Cuba . The people look more than well fed and well cared for , certainly better off that USA's lower class.
SeeYaDontWant2BY a

Chicago, IL

#27 Jul 13, 2013
Any woman in her right mind would know never, ever go near comments on topix when men are debating/arguing....they're vicious !(worse than women)
Don From Canada t

Caledon, Canada

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Don from Canada t wrote:
<quoted text>me cago en tu Madre
First off, Multi-Names, take a look at the IP address, I do not reside in the USA, Thank you very much. And secondly you can't even copy my avatar correctly, nor have you been able to for the last 4 months.
You are just a CIA SCUMBAG, and a STUPID ONE AT THAT!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, goof.
God Bless Fidel

Bucharest, Romania

#29 Jul 13, 2013
SeeYaDontWant2BYa wrote:
Any woman in her right mind would know never, ever go near comments on topix when men are debating/arguing....they're vicious !(worse than women)
The Miami Cuban "males" are some of the biggest b1tches and gossiping phgs which I have ever met
SeeYaDontWant2BY a

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 13, 2013
God Bless Fidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Miami Cuban "males" are some of the biggest b1tches and gossiping phgs which I have ever met
Naw,I have to disagree. They are funny/cute in their own way. They are all different.
SeeYaDontWant2BY a

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 13, 2013
and so are Ricans.(all different/cute/funny)
SeeYaDontWant2BY a

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 13, 2013
God Bless Fidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Miami Cuban "males" are some of the biggest b1tches and gossiping phgs which I have ever met
To be honest men will be men,especially when they get mad. Sort of like pitbulls fighting each other. I just as well stay out of it,ignore it all and go do my own thing.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#33 Jul 13, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
No enano,chico yo no tengo baul,yo uso bovedas.
Btw enano 'Nocivo' se escribe con C,la X se usa para escribir ExPatriado Venezolano.
"BovedaS"...JAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJA!!!! Ok filantropo cristiano JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

QUASI 55

gracias por el chiste

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#34 Jul 13, 2013
Don from Canada t wrote:
<quoted text>me cago en tu Madre
LOL!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35 Jul 14, 2013
Cristiano demente

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#36 Jul 14, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>"BovedaS"... JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!! Ok filantropo cristiano JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
QUASI 55
gracias por el chiste
Tu eres el tipico moron que cuando uno habla en serio lo toma a chiste y que cuando uno habla en broma lo toma en serio y por eso es que cuando tu andas solo andas mal acompañado y a ti no te soporta ni tu propia sombra
"Pobrecito el mojoncito "....como diria el gran Dr Liger

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#37 Jul 14, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Ese mojon esta demente y COÑO como apesta ese hijo de pu ta indigena

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#38 Jul 14, 2013
---Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese mojon esta demente y COÑO como apesta ese hijo de pu ta indigena
a dismorfic misantrope!
Tinsnip 13

Miami, FL

#39 Jul 14, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tu eres el tipico moron que cuando uno habla en serio lo toma a chiste y que cuando uno habla en broma lo toma en serio y por eso es que cuando tu andas solo andas mal acompañado y a ti no te soporta ni tu propia sombra
"Pobrecito el mojoncito "....como diria el gran Dr Liger
balcerdo como te arrecho verdad? Porque tu sabes que en tu corazon no hay nada serio solo odio

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#40 Jul 14, 2013
Tinsnip 13 wrote:
<quoted text>balcerdo como te arrecho verdad? Porque tu sabes que en tu corazon no hay nada serio solo odio
"Quitenmelo de arriba(en el piso cogiendo golpes y patadas por en Q-lo y estando a punto de la descojonacion total) que lo mato"
Cherokee-Indio Marica,Welfare recipient and Food Stamps Collector.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#41 Jul 14, 2013
QUE TE QUITE A CASTRO DE ARRIBA? QUE, TE LO METIO TAN DURO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min swampmudd 10,128
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 5 hr Babesss7333 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 8 hr Lawrence Wolf 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 142,626
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 12 hr Wildchild 3
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 16 hr Aurora Borealis 32
More from around the web