Panel: Immigration Reform Will Benefi...

Panel: Immigration Reform Will Benefit Country, Economy

There are 81 comments on the ARLnow.com story from May 15, 2013, titled Panel: Immigration Reform Will Benefit Country, Economy. In it, ARLnow.com reports that:

Rep. Jim Moran and a group of like-minded panelists made the case for immigration reform Tuesday night at a community forum in Arlington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ARLnow.com.

Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#22 May 16, 2013
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. Giving amnesty will allow all those undocumented to pay taxes and help pay off the national debt.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#23 May 16, 2013
Juan wrote:
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. Giving amnesty will allow all those undocumented to pay taxes and help pay off the national debt.
Juan, you know as well as anyone that they won't come out of hiding!!! Get real. Most have zero desire to be identified. They want to come and go in and out of the Country without impunity... period. There are millions sitting here taking advantage of everything they can. Today in Provo Utah, two illegals offered a little girl five bucks to call them. She was 8 year's old. Her Daddy had her call the number and ask the illegals what they wanted, while hooked up to a cop. They said we will give your 30 dollars for sex, and my friend will give you 30 bucks too. Of course they got busted. Why do we want anymore of this chit, destroying our Country????
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#24 May 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
How could it possibly lead to more demand for products or result in an abundance of labor. They are already here. Do you think they will start eating more food or buying more things because their status is legalized?
They plan on letting more cheap labor into the U.S., because the ones that get to stay can't afford to work for lower wages.
Memo From Turner

Yokohama, Japan

#25 May 16, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Juan, you know as well as anyone that they won't come out of hiding!!! Get real. Most have zero desire to be identified. They want to come and go in and out of the Country without impunity... period. There are millions sitting here taking advantage of everything they can. Today in Provo Utah, two illegals offered a little girl five bucks to call them. She was 8 year's old. Her Daddy had her call the number and ask the illegals what they wanted, while hooked up to a cop. They said we will give your 30 dollars for sex, and my friend will give you 30 bucks too. Of course they got busted. Why do we want anymore of this chit, destroying our Country????
Well if nobody is going to take advantage of legalization then it is no big deal. Why even waste time debating it?

What are your feelings about proud legal white Utah residents like Warren Jeffs who marry little girls? Should we tarring all of the other legal white residents based on his actions?

http://marriage.about.com/od/infamous/p/warre...
texmex

Southfield, MI

#26 May 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. Giving amnesty will allow all those undocumented to pay taxes and help pay off the national debt.
Hola Juan yes your right about that,but most of these retards on this forum are that ignorant with greed and selfishness.most don't understand in helping ,sharing and caring.these immigrants illegal or not don't want thier shit they are hard working human beings most have been living here for many years.learn the true history white eyes and vendidos pendejos.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27 May 17, 2013
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Hola Juan yes your right about that,but most of these retards on this forum are that ignorant with greed and selfishness.most don't understand in helping ,sharing and caring.these immigrants illegal or not don't want thier shit they are hard working human beings most have been living here for many years.learn the true history white eyes and vendidos pendejos.
so you are wanting the next flood of illegal aliens to take the jobs these illegal aliens got fired from? we know that is whats going to happen just like 86,all giving shamnesty does is open the flood gates for more.

traitors take up for invaders.
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#28 May 17, 2013
Accepting the findings of a group like this is like accepting the KKKs findings on fighting racism. Moran looks dazed and confused in that picture. Probably because he is dazed and confused.
Fed Up Vet

Bristow, VA

#29 May 17, 2013
Horse Hockey

Amnesty will help the economy just like Obamacare is revenue neutral.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#30 May 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
ha the only bigots are the hispanic who support illegal aliens only do to the illegal aliens for the most part look just like them.
so if you are hispanic and support illegal aliens you are no different than the KKK except you are never going to admit it.
Exactly! It is the height of hypocricy for these racists to call others bigots.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#31 May 17, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is bgoing to improve the economy by those people that already work,being able to earn more and thus pay more in taxes,pay for DL,pay for car insurance for the cars they already are driving,etc ,etc but your narrowed thinking doesn;t let you to admit it.waht is going to happen whith thje jobs is that they are going to be paid more and pay more taxes on that earnings and when we are broke,more people putting money in taxes into the SS it's going to put more $$ in the government for when people go broke...
Wouldn't the same thing happen if the millions of Americans who had their jobs stolen by illegal aliens got theirjobs back instead and illegals were deported?

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32 May 17, 2013
The person who imade this argument name is Jim Moran , What does the name say?
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#33 May 17, 2013
Woodie54 wrote:
The person who imade this argument name is Jim Moran , What does the name say?
Maybe it was a one letter spelling error. Moron fits perfectly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34 May 17, 2013
maybe a panel should be showing this.

http://www.theycometoamerica.com/
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#35 May 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
maybe a panel should be showing this.
http://www.theycometoamerica.com/
Thank you for that link.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#36 May 17, 2013
Yea right!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37 May 17, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that link.
you welcome. this stuff needs to get out for more to see.

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#38 May 17, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
off course ,this kind of objective and optimistic analysis is not recommended for bigoted and fear mongers always out of touch with reality,because Their narrowed and mean thinking make them miss thje whole point of it...
Stay where your at it will belong to Mexico soon and you will be home
zeek

Charlottesville, VA

#39 May 18, 2013
The only ones that benifit are illegals and antigun democrats, just check tha stats of how illegals vote

OR YOU CAN WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS THAT CALL YOURSELFS AMERICANS

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#40 May 19, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
<quoted text>

It is bgoing to improve the economy by those people that already work,being able to earn more and thus pay more in taxes,pay for DL,pay for car insurance for the cars they already are driving,etc ,etc but your narrowed thinking doesn;t let you to admit it.waht is going to happen whith thje jobs is that they are going to be paid more and pay more taxes on that earnings and when we are broke,more people putting money in taxes into the SS it's going to put more $$ in the government for when people go broke...
LOL!!!

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Friday, 23 Sep 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.******

The Treasury report found that "One common type of fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax
Benefits

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#41 May 19, 2013
Juan wrote:
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. Giving amnesty will allow all those undocumented to pay taxes and help pay off the national debt.
LOL!!!

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Friday, 23 Sep 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.******

The Treasury report found that "One common type of fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax
Benefits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min johnny belinda 141,578
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 15 min Idea Maker 474
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 19 min Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 37 min Ismail 711
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 46 min Dumbass for God 9,767
News Colorado's GOP Senate contenders: Where they st... 1 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Texan Accused Of Cursing About Cat Feces Acquitted (Jun '09) 1 hr FalsePreacherWasHe 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr WasteWater 3,449
More from around the web