Immigration votes will echo into 2014, 2016 elections

Jul 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wichita Eagle

The issue has shot to the top of concerns in the Hispanic community, where most voters say they know undocumented immigrants.

Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2013
mexicsn pride

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> This can only make sense to you.Did your Daddy touch you as a kid? Thay would explain alot
ha ha! Are you runing out of ammo? Stop using " here's to you"s lines. Btw my father did raise me did youres???
mexicsn pride

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text>You will die a mojado,coward
one things for sure, you will die a broke dog!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TKU99 wrote:
The most dangerous thing for Republicans in the next 25 years are the following states: Florida, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. Long-term demographic trends do not favor them with their current platform. Some of the large blue states like California and New York are only getting more blue arguably, while it is quite possible in 25 years that Texas and Arizona will be more purple than red, and Florida may turn a little more blue than purple. I think they have already lost Nevada and New Mexico long-term mostly so I did not even include those states.
Mexicans will learn to vote Republican because that's where the money is... I think as time goes by, they will want conservative President's because most are Catholic and think like Conservatives do, but they don't understand civics yet and maybe someday they will. Freebies cost money and Repub's have the money usually, so they'll figure it out.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Ambro2000 wrote:
If this bill doesn't pass with the support of some Republicans the Democrats will win the White House in 2016 regardless of whoever they choose to run.
Why do you think Americans will vote for democrats because republicans won't vote to make illegal aliens citizens? People better look at the over 20 million unemployed Americans and democrats who are trying to flood the country with even cheaper labor to ensure the unemployed never get a job. And if they do it will be at lower wages. These are the people everyone's going to vote for?

Foodstamps, which democrats are also giving to illegal aliens, have 47,727,000. By 2016 there will be 50 million and growing on them. Vote for a democrat is a vote for unemployment, foodstamps and illegal aliens.

BTW, more Hispanics voted in 2008 than voted in 2012, they just don't care.
river

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Ambro2000 wrote:
If this bill doesn't pass with the support of some Republicans the Democrats will win the White House in 2016 regardless of whoever they choose to run.
explain that to the tea party please
river

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans will learn to vote Republican because that's where the money is... I think as time goes by, they will want conservative President's because most are Catholic and think like Conservatives do, but they don't understand civics yet and maybe someday they will. Freebies cost money and Repub's have the money usually, so they'll figure it out.
mexicans don't like republicans because the way they attack them if you know someone don't like you do you still be around. Answer nooooo

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah. Anything can happen,you never know,dont put your eggs in the basket yet! Thats where the saying,a bird in the hand is better than 2in the bush,im teaching you english.2016is a long time from here,
"dont" , "Thats" , "im" . Thanks for the English lesson.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

river wrote:
<quoted text> explain that to the tea party please
I think the Republican Party would better let Tea Party members go as they can run on their own as a separate party. It would be more beneficial for GOP.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
"dont" , "Thats" , "im " . Thanks for the English lesson.
im aware,but thanks for pointing it out.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

mexicsn pride wrote:
<quoted text> in you're dreams culo!
No,in your pipedream,mojado
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

mexicsn pride wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha! Are you runing out of ammo? Stop using " here's to you"s lines. Btw my father did raise me did youres???
Your father failed to provided for his family and that's why you're in my country begging like a dog . Who's here's to you? Come on Frito you can do better than that
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

mexicsn pride wrote:
<quoted text> one things for sure, you will die a broke dog!
I bet you wouldn't go to mexihole for your abuelitas funeral,lmao

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Americans will vote for democrats because republicans won't vote to make illegal aliens citizens? People better look at the over 20 million unemployed Americans and democrats who are trying to flood the country with even cheaper labor to ensure the unemployed never get a job. And if they do it will be at lower wages. These are the people everyone's going to vote for?
Foodstamps, which democrats are also giving to illegal aliens, have 47,727,000. By 2016 there will be 50 million and growing on them. Vote for a democrat is a vote for unemployment, foodstamps and illegal aliens.
BTW, more Hispanics voted in 2008 than voted in 2012, they just don't care.
the big unions are also showing their support for other than citizens knowing it will hurt the workers in those unions. in the trades there are millions out of work too, yet the bigwigs who will make money off the dues and work fees make bank. the out of work lists will grow and adding more members will make things rougher on the already struggling members.

then again the dems have proven by this bill they do not rep the working citizens. a person would have to be blind to think more people will help the already unemployed as well as those about to come into the job market right out of school.
Hola Isabel Coma estas

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Hola Isabel Coma estashat 86% of all Americans want the illegal aliens to be granted citizenship.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Hola Isabel Coma estas wrote:
Hola Isabel Coma estashat 86% of all Americans want the illegal aliens to be granted citizenship.
ha! not even 1% the rest are frauds or anchor babies.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
And those of us brought here as infants should be given amnesty. We will not accept anything less.
We Americans will accept nothing less than full control of the border before any discussion of immigration reform!!

Good immigration reform would also change the law to no longer allow border babies!
mexican pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Your father failed to provided for his family and that's why you're in my country begging like a dog . Who's here's to you? Come on Frito you can do better than that
wrong! he the reason I have accomplished so much! I am here slaying trash like you, I will never forget my roots. B t w do you even know youre pappi's name.LOL!!!
mexican pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you wouldn't go to mexihole for your abuelitas funeral,lmao
honestly where's daddy? Did he bail on mamma? This is what happened, a tourist gringo had an affair in puerto with a prostitute and she gave birth to you!!
The White Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Ambro2000 wrote:
Wrong wrong wrong. People will vote on who they think is going to improve this land.
If that person is a Republican they will vote for him. If that person is Democrat they will vote for him.
All you party loyalist suck!
The White Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Hola Isabel Coma estas wrote:
You are so right. If they were granted citizenship in their homeland we wouldn't have to deal with all the problems that they create.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Savoy 3 Killtop 244,007
Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans 29 min TRansom 8
Op-ed: With Immigration, Their Fight Is Our Fight 30 min Zeppelin 2
Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. fo... 32 min Banana Republics 2
Illegal Immigrant Children Fail to Show at Immi... 34 min molodye 1
Back to a bleak future: Deported Honduran famil... 38 min molodye 1
Honduran children may be allowed to apply for U... 39 min Advents 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 134,969
•••