Immigration votes will echo into 2014...

Immigration votes will echo into 2014, 2016 elections

There are 53 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Immigration votes will echo into 2014, 2016 elections. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

The issue has shot to the top of concerns in the Hispanic community, where most voters say they know undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#1 Jul 2, 2013
If this bill doesn't pass with the support of some Republicans the Democrats will win the White House in 2016 regardless of whoever they choose to run.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
If this bill doesn't pass with the support of some Republicans the Democrats will win the White House in 2016 regardless of whoever they choose to run.
blah blah blah. Anything can happen,you never know,dont put your eggs in the basket yet! Thats where the saying,a bird in the hand is better than 2in the bush,im teaching you english.2016is a long time from here,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
unless we stop illegal aliens from voting. too bad we don't chop off their hands when caught.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
unless we stop illegal aliens from voting. too bad we don't chop off their hands when caught.
yeah ,how do you think obama won 1st time black vote,they voted 2&3 times.2nd time the hispanic illegall vote everyone knows that.they should cut their hand off,thats where he will bring us to eye for an eye.tooth for a tooth,we are going backwards with this prez
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Your crystal ball is lying to you,stop making sh!t up
See the Light

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Dems will win for sure if Republicans do pass it. Mexicans vote Democrap.
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#7 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Your crystal ball is lying to you,stop making sh!t up
balls is what you need culo! Ha ha ha. I still know there's something in that island that makes this culos give their a$$ up.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> balls is what you need culo! Ha ha ha. I still know there's something in that island that makes this culos give their a$$ up.
If you had any Mexican pride you would stay in Mexico and fix your own country, coward. Instead of sneaking in like thieves in the night into the U.S.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#9 Jul 3, 2013
And those of us brought here as infants should be given amnesty. We will not accept anything less.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
And those of us brought here as infants should be given amnesty. We will not accept anything less.
Just because your lawbreaking parents brought you here doesn't entitle you to anything. "You're" not going to accept anything less than amnesty. WTH do you think you are you arrogant POS! How dare you make demands on our country!!!!
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
lol lol lol (no) I told you its your parents fault,not ours.
TKU99

Wahiawa, HI

#12 Jul 3, 2013
The most dangerous thing for Republicans in the next 25 years are the following states: Florida, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. Long-term demographic trends do not favor them with their current platform. Some of the large blue states like California and New York are only getting more blue arguably, while it is quite possible in 25 years that Texas and Arizona will be more purple than red, and Florida may turn a little more blue than purple. I think they have already lost Nevada and New Mexico long-term mostly so I did not even include those states.
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#13 Jul 3, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any Mexican pride you would stay in Mexico and fix your own country, coward. Instead of sneaking in like thieves in the night into the U.S.
were here to take over like you're ancestors, the pilgrim's.
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol lol lol (no) I told you its your parents fault,not ours.
well then stay out of it bitch!
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> well then stay out of it bitch!
do not call me by your mothers name
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#16 Jul 3, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> balls is what you need culo! Ha ha ha. I still know there's something in that island that makes this culos give their a$$ up.
This can only make sense to you.Did your Daddy touch you as a kid? Thay would explain alot
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#17 Jul 3, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> were here to take over like you're ancestors, the pilgrim's.
You wish pendejo,now finish cleaning that toilet
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#18 Jul 3, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> well then stay out of it bitch!
You will die a mojado,coward
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#19 Jul 3, 2013
TKU99 wrote:
The most dangerous thing for Republicans in the next 25 years are the following states: Florida, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. Long-term demographic trends do not favor them with their current platform. Some of the large blue states like California and New York are only getting more blue arguably, while it is quite possible in 25 years that Texas and Arizona will be more purple than red, and Florida may turn a little more blue than purple. I think they have already lost Nevada and New Mexico long-term mostly so I did not even include those states.
killing the bill will change that dramatically,thank God
mexicsn pride

Lodi, CA

#20 Jul 3, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> killing the bill will change that dramatically,thank God
in you're dreams culo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 4 min ardith 2,426
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Go Trump 21,108
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 8 min USA 11
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 9 min leprechauna 460
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 20 min SURE 589
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 39 min USA 270
News Pence, Bannon appeal for conservatives to unite... 1 hr Mikey 19
More from around the web