Illegal immigrants don't deserve path...

Illegal immigrants don't deserve path to citizenship

There are 47 comments on the Daily Record story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants don't deserve path to citizenship. In it, Daily Record reports that:

There is not one good reason to do it. It is a huge national security risk. We have no idea who many of these millions of people really are.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Agreed! I am reminded of the illegal alien pedophile who worked as a volunteer in Menendez's office. He was a convicted of repeatedly raping an 8yr old boy IN HIS NATIVE COUNTRY BEFORE HE GOT HERE!!! This is the benefit of LEGAL immigration, he never would have made it past go!

The sad part about it is that this is also the guy they kept quiet about until after the elections. This unregistered pedophile was arrested AND RELEASED... and that's the end of the story. He walks among us unfettered!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 14, 2013
this is all about globalization and nothing to do with helping the country or citizens.

we have seen that all amnesty is a fail and in no way helps the country or her citizens again. more of trying to make all things go down the drain.

as for legal immigration yes it was only to help the country if there is need,yet we import poverty even though we are not to let anyone in who will become a public charge.

something else,if we look around at how are rights have been attacked do to immigration i point to 9-11. we the citizens did not let these folks in,we the people did not say do not hunt for visa over stayers.

immigration has become something no longer needed and the checks are never enough of those our gov rubber stamps in.until the gov check check every single minute from the time the person wanting to come here from birth on it needs to stop.

look at tsa and all other things that were placed all do to immigration, look around the world all the security and all other things that were never needed until forced immigration,meaning the average citizens did not request it it was forced upon us.

getting rid of all illegal aliens closing or securing our borders and making all legal immigrants go through checks starting at their birth before even thinking of letting them in would do wonders. and then never let anyone in who is preg,and for sure never let more poverty in.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Apr 14, 2013
More white American pedophiles than any other group.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Juan wrote:
More white American pedophiles than any other group.
maybe more caught do to Americans look down on those perverts, now in mexico it must be supported and condoned being luster was there in plain sight not touched until that bounty hunter went and got him.

shows just what kind of culture is coming here. like the illegal aliens caught and said he did not know it was wrong or illegal.
Fair one

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Our government created the illegal alien problem by not enforcing immigration laws and not securing the borders. Now they want to reward millions of lawbreakers, and their extended families, with US citizenship. Do any of our esteemed politicians know the actual cost of this insane idea? Who will keep the 20+ million individual files on each "illegal"? How much more bloated will the government become? How much higher will your taxes be? Why are't our politicians working for us? Why are they pandering to illegal invaders? Enforce immigration laws. Mandate EVerify. Call your elected representatives now! No amnesty!
Father OMalley

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Apr 14, 2013
I have worked with illegal aliens for years, trying to help them see the error of their ways and can now say with reasonable certainty that they are the most disgusting batch of idiotic filth I ever done see. Why Lord?
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Juan wrote:
More white American pedophiles than any other group.
Oh, and my my, how did you know this?!!! Oh, yeah, I forgot, most Mexicans are catholic! Your experiences, es verdad?!!!
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Father OMalley wrote:
I have worked with illegal aliens for years, trying to help them see the error of their ways and can now say with reasonable certainty that they are the most disgusting batch of idiotic filth I ever done see. Why Lord?
Thank you sooo much! I truly truly needed that!!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Juan wrote:
More white American pedophiles than any other group.
The difference is they don't cross illegally into someone else's country to commit their crimes there. Only illegal aliens are stupid enough to do this.

I do understand that Mexicans have white envy.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#10 Apr 14, 2013
I only hope some of you guys caught today's talk shows, Sunday versions. Rubio was on all of them. Their will be no amnesty for millions. The people that are using their states for welfare, not included. 13 year's even to be considered. No filings until e-verify is in place and our laws are enforced. Nothing agreed too until border is secured. By the way he spoke, very few will even qualify. Employers will be shut down if they are caught employing illegals and enforcement must be followed. So few Mexicans will ever get in it's almost laughable. I'm happy with what I've heard today. It's promising. But what will happen to the ones that never come forth, and can't work here anymore? Those people will have to leave. And no one get's put in front of legal immigrant's that have applied legally the right way. Again, millions will be very bummed out. And if the Senate pass's the bill, I doubt the House will.
The Great and Powerful

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Juan wrote:
More white American pedophiles than any other group.
That may be so but men from Mexico think they can come to the USA and molest underage girls and that it's OK.

So if you want to do that kind of crap, stay in Mexico where it's acceptable. We have enough "white pedophiles" that we can never deport, we don't need more!!
The Great and Powerful

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 14, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is they don't cross illegally into someone else's country to commit their crimes there. Only illegal aliens are stupid enough to do this.
I do understand that Mexicans have white envy.
It's weird how you rationalize "white pedophiles" just because they were born here. Regardless of who comes to the USA or who was born here, it's wrong.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Apr 15, 2013
ronnie wrote:
I only hope some of you guys caught today's talk shows, Sunday versions. Rubio was on all of them. Their will be no amnesty for millions. The people that are using their states for welfare, not included. 13 year's even to be considered. No filings until e-verify is in place and our laws are enforced. Nothing agreed too until border is secured. By the way he spoke, very few will even qualify. Employers will be shut down if they are caught employing illegals and enforcement must be followed. So few Mexicans will ever get in it's almost laughable. I'm happy with what I've heard today. It's promising. But what will happen to the ones that never come forth, and can't work here anymore? Those people will have to leave. And no one get's put in front of legal immigrant's that have applied legally the right way. Again, millions will be very bummed out. And if the Senate pass's the bill, I doubt the House will.
before he flip flop, I seriously considered voting for Rubio in the future.

but after the flip flop, I see him as a traitor who doesn't deserve to even be living in the usa.

every pro-illegal is essentially someone who cares more for foreigners than they do for americans.

and that's the damn truth.
General Zapata

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
ronnie wrote:
I only hope some of you guys caught today's talk shows, Sunday versions. Rubio was on all of them. Their will be no amnesty for millions. The people that are using their states for welfare, not included. 13 year's even to be considered. No filings until e-verify is in place and our laws are enforced. Nothing agreed too until border is secured. By the way he spoke, very few will even qualify. Employers will be shut down if they are caught employing illegals and enforcement must be followed. So few Mexicans will ever get in it's almost laughable. I'm happy with what I've heard today. It's promising. But what will happen to the ones that never come forth, and can't work here anymore? Those people will have to leave. And no one get's put in front of legal immigrant's that have applied legally the right way. Again, millions will be very bummed out. And if the Senate pass's the bill, I doubt the House will.
In other words, nothing will change?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Apr 15, 2013
you want an earful ?

.
ask someone who went thru the channels, received a legal green card or was naturalized what they think of it.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#17 Apr 15, 2013
Father OMalley wrote:
I have worked with illegal aliens for years, trying to help them see the error of their ways and can now say with reasonable certainty that they are the most disgusting batch of idiotic filth I ever done see.

Why Lord?
This from a Church that turns a blind eye to the Priests molesting the Choir Boys!

Why Lord?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Juan wrote:
More white American pedophiles than any other group.
Previously deported illegal alien charged in fatal rape of infant

Albuquerque, NM - On Thursday, Bernalillo County Sheriff's Deputies arrested
and charged Juan Galindo, 37, with aggravated rape and child abuse resulting
in death, after family members discovered the 1-month-old victim bloody and
unresponsive.

Galindo was babysitting the infant while her mother reportedly went to a
nearby casino.

Detectives believe the baby was actually Galindo's daughter, though another
man has come forward claiming he is in fact the father. A DNA test is being
conducted to confirm paternity.

When deputies arrived at the home around 4:00 a.m., the girl was already
dead.

According to charging documents, the baby was found badly beaten with two
black eyes, blood filling her onesie pajamas. She had a bite mark on her
cheek, a lacerated liver as well as anal and vaginal tearing.

Read rest of story below:

http://www.examiner.com/immigration-reform-in...
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Lets not just select one incident, look at the overall picture. More white sicko's than Mexican, anyone ever hear of Michael Jackson ?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Lets not just select one incident, look at the overall picture. More white sicko's than Mexican, anyone ever hear of Michael Jackson ?
Let's look at the overall picture!

If the illegal aliens weren't here, would these crimes have been committed?

a.. April 2009 - Raul Ramos-Guido, a Honduran illegal alien, was sentenced
to 18 months in jail for assaulting a Lanham, Maryland woman in a mall,
stealing her purse and threatening to harm her.(The Capitol, April 3, 2009)

b.. March 2009 - David Douglas, an illegal alien, was apprehended in
Vermont snowshoeing into the country from Canada and sentenced to 3 years in
prison. He was deported in 2004 after a conviction of marijuana conspiracy.
(WCAX News, March 23, 2009)

c.. March 2009 - Ludalino Aguiar Moniz, an illegal alien, was arrested for
providing false information to the police in Freetown, Massachusetts. They
subsequently found he had been previously deported and had an extensive
criminal history, including crimes of violence, and was wanted on a pair of
warrants, one for a charge of breaking and entering and the other for a
charge of larceny.(The Herald News, March 24, 2009)

d.. March 2009 - Manuel Cazares, an illegal alien, turned himself in to
police in Hannibal Missouri and admitted murdering two people, one of whom
was the mother of his child who had an outstanding restraining order against
him. Cazares had been detained by the police and in the court system several
times previously without his illegal presence in the United States being
discovered.(AP), March 20, 2009

e.. March 2009 - Guadalupe Nieto Vazquez, an illegal alien, was charged
with his sixth drunken driving offense in Pennsylvania after having been
convicted on five previous charges. He failed to appear for a bail hearing.
(Lehigh Valley Live), March 19, 2009

f.. March 2009-Israel Rojas-Rodriguez, an illegal alien, pled guilty to
murder and drug trafficking in Farmington, NM. He was sentenced to 15 years
in prison (Daily Times, March 10, 2009)

g.. March 2009-Wilfido Joel Alfaro, a Salvadoran illegal alien, was killed
in a shootout with Houston police, one of whom was critically wounded.
Alfaro had been previously convicted of criminal activity but had been
allowed to voluntarily return to El Salvador in 2001. He reentered illegally
and was again arrested for possession or delivery of drugs, in 2002 and 2003
but the immigration authorities say they had no record of being contacted
about him after 2001.

h.. February 2009-Ernesto Reyes, a Mexican illegal alien, was convicted
Friday of capital murder and received a life sentence for the murder of a
University of North Texas sophomore. He was extradited from Mexico, where he
fled, in exchange for agreement to waive the death penalty.(AP News in
Washington Post, February 27, 2009)

i.. February 2009-Juan Salmeron Ozuna, a teenaged Mexican illegal alien
and Sureno gang member residing in Omaha, Neb. was sentenced to one year in
prison. He had been previously deported and threatened to kill an
immigration official after he returned to Omaha.(KETV News, February 24,
2009)

j.. February 2009-Marcos Ceaca-Jimenez, a Mexican illegal alien residing
in Wisconsin was sentenced to three years in prison for possession of a
firearm while residing illegally in the United States. Ceaca was a member of
the South Side Locos street gang and was arrested when on his way to shoot a
former member who had left the gang.(The Capital Times, February 7, 2009)

k.. February 2009-Santos Rivera, a Salvadoran illegal alien residing in
Texas was convicted of sexual assault for raping a 23-month old baby and was
sentenced to life in prison. He had been ordered deported in 2005 but
remained illegally. In 2006, he was charged with assault, but not
prosecuted.(The Dallas Morning News, February 6, 2009)

spocko

Oakland, CA

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at the overall picture!
If the illegal aliens weren't here, would these crimes have been committed?
a.. April 2009 - Raul Ramos-Guido, a Honduran illegal alien, was sentenced
to 18 months in jail for assaulting a Lanham, Maryland woman in a mall,
stealing her purse and threatening to harm her.(The Capitol, April 3, 2009)
b.. March 2009 - David Douglas, an illegal alien, was apprehended in
Vermont snowshoeing into the country from Canada and sentenced to 3 years in
prison. He was deported in 2004 after a conviction of marijuana conspiracy.
(WCAX News, March 23, 2009)
c.. March 2009 - Ludalino Aguiar Moniz, an illegal alien, was arrested for
providing false information to the police in Freetown, Massachusetts. They
subsequently found he had been previously deported and had an extensive
criminal history, including crimes of violence, and was wanted on a pair of
warrants, one for a charge of breaking and entering and the other for a
charge of larceny.(The Herald News, March 24, 2009)
d.. March 2009 - Manuel Cazares, an illegal alien, turned himself in to
police in Hannibal Missouri and admitted murdering two people, one of whom
was the mother of his child who had an outstanding restraining order against
him. Cazares had been detained by the police and in the court system several
times previously without his illegal presence in the United States being
discovered.(AP), March 20, 2009
e.. March 2009 - Guadalupe Nieto Vazquez, an illegal alien, was charged
with his sixth drunken driving offense in Pennsylvania after having been
convicted on five previous charges. He failed to appear for a bail hearing.
(Lehigh Valley Live), March 19, 2009
f.. March 2009-Israel Rojas-Rodriguez, an illegal alien, pled guilty to
murder and drug trafficking in Farmington, NM. He was sentenced to 15 years
in prison (Daily Times, March 10, 2009)
g.. March 2009-Wilfido Joel Alfaro, a Salvadoran illegal alien, was killed
in a shootout with Houston police, one of whom was critically wounded.
Alfaro had been previously convicted of criminal activity but had been
allowed to voluntarily return to El Salvador in 2001. He reentered illegally
and was again arrested for possession or delivery of drugs, in 2002 and 2003
but the immigration authorities say they had no record of being contacted
about him after 2001.
h.. February 2009-Ernesto Reyes, a Mexican illegal alien, was convicted
Friday of capital murder and received a life sentence for the murder of a
University of North Texas sophomore. He was extradited from Mexico, where he
fled, in exchange for agreement to waive the death penalty.(AP News in
Washington Post, February 27, 2009)
i.. February 2009-Juan Salmeron Ozuna, a teenaged Mexican illegal alien
and Sureno gang member residing in Omaha, Neb. was sentenced to one year in
prison. He had been previously deported and threatened to kill an
immigration official after he returned to Omaha.(KETV News, February 24,
2009)
j.. February 2009-Marcos Ceaca-Jimenez, a Mexican illegal alien residing
in Wisconsin was sentenced to three years in prison for possession of a
firearm while residing illegally in the United States. Ceaca was a member of
the South Side Locos street gang and was arrested when on his way to shoot a
former member who had left the gang.(The Capital Times, February 7, 2009)
k.. February 2009-Santos Rivera, a Salvadoran illegal alien residing in
Texas was convicted of sexual assault for raping a 23-month old baby and was
sentenced to life in prison. He had been ordered deported in 2005 but
remained illegally. In 2006, he was charged with assault, but not
prosecuted.(The Dallas Morning News, February 6, 2009)
Come to think of it, if Columbus would not have been here ... well you know the rest - your reasoning is moronic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 35 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web