Arizona sues community colleges in tu...

Arizona sues community colleges in tuition fight

There are 10 comments on the KGUN story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Arizona sues community colleges in tuition fight. In it, KGUN reports that:

Arizona filed a lawsuit Tuesday to block one of the nation's largest community college systems from providing reduced tuition to young immigrants granted deferred deportation by the Obama administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2013
where's the logic of allowing ILLEGALS who are foreigners lower tuition rates then that which out-of-state citizens of the usa have to pay?

to begin with, these are schools in the usa built and paid for with the tax dollars provided by citizens of the usa.

their mission is first and foremost to serve citizens of the usa. NOT ILLEGALS who are foreigners.

it is not the responsibility of the usa to support these criminals who entered our country illegally.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Yep , they`re doing that already in some other States. It`s wrong!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
where's the logic of allowing ILLEGALS who are foreigners lower tuition rates then that which out-of-state citizens of the usa have to pay?
to begin with, these are schools in the usa built and paid for with the tax dollars provided by citizens of the usa.
their mission is first and foremost to serve citizens of the usa. NOT ILLEGALS who are foreigners.
it is not the responsibility of the usa to support these criminals who entered our country illegally.
Can't say it any better. I lived in one state where I had to have DOCUMENTED residency for one year before I could get a reduced rate and that included things like utility bills and phote id/drivers license.
not asian guy

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
where's the logic of allowing ILLEGALS who are foreigners lower tuition rates then that which out-of-state citizens of the usa have to pay?
to begin with, these are schools in the usa built and paid for with the tax dollars provided by citizens of the usa.
their mission is first and foremost to serve citizens of the usa. NOT ILLEGALS who are foreigners.
it is not the responsibility of the usa to support these criminals who entered our country illegally.
Rspect your parents who have to cross to USA to have a better life for you asian guy!
Asian mother

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2013
not asian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rspect your parents who have to cross to USA to have a better life for you asian guy!
We used Mexican border to sneak in-I suppose that makes my son "Asian guy" anchor baby. Lmffao.
Asian mother

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
where's the logic of allowing ILLEGALS who are foreigners lower tuition rates then that which out-of-state citizens of the usa have to pay?
to begin with, these are schools in the usa built and paid for with the tax dollars provided by citizens of the usa.
their mission is first and foremost to serve citizens of the usa. NOT ILLEGALS who are foreigners.
it is not the responsibility of the usa to support these criminals who entered our country illegally.
Son did you forgot how we used tax money from Americans to support and educate yourself? Don't forget that little detail son. lmffao.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2013
not asian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rspect your parents who have to cross to USA to have a better life for you asian guy!
war is coming.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Asian mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Son did you forgot how we used tax money from Americans to support and educate yourself? Don't forget that little detail son. lmffao.
war is coming.
Dr Phil

San Jose, CA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
war is coming.
War in your head? Stop by my office asap.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
war is coming.
In that case it is not a good time to look like a foreigner. Tough break Foreign Guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 32 min Katrina 13,815
News Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Rape, Then Sex... 4 hr Jamal 10
News Assaults against Border Patrol agents surge des... 5 hr freebird 5
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 7 hr Yeshua wasIS God ... 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr American Werewolves 148,210
News DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen takes up Trump's imm... 12 hr tomin cali 1
News Final Tax Bill Contains Language Allowing Illeg... 15 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web