Call for compassion to illegal immigr...

Call for compassion to illegal immigrants

There are 12147 comments on the Kentucky.com story from Jan 29, 2011, titled Call for compassion to illegal immigrants. In it, Kentucky.com reports that:

I am blessed to have been raised the daughter of a Navy chief. I grew up knowing the world and the necessity of diversity in our global community and economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 608
Next Last
US Citizen

United States

#13537 Jun 12, 2013
So I heard Mark Rubio today explain the whole immigration reform plan...illegals will have to register and get work visa's, they won't be US citizen's, they won't receive any government assistance, and they'll have to pay taxes. After 10 yrs they can file for citizenship. It sounds good, but I highly doubt it will be enforced considering the government has been unable to enforce the law against illegals by deporting them. I'm sure illegals will only want to do two things if this bill gets passed and enforced the way it should. 1) Go back to Mexico. 2) stick it out.
Once those illegals realize they won't be getting anymore handouts, I'm sure they'll jump the fence and swim back home.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#13538 Jun 13, 2013
"The proposed Senate Bill 6, which would make it criminal to be an illegal immigrant in this state"

Don't look now, but it's illegal to be a illegal alien in the country!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13539 Jun 13, 2013
how bout compassion for all the people who pay taxes and are supporting these people, enough is enough, time to get on ur own two feet...
Juan Too

Waynesboro, VA

#13540 Jun 13, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
JUANTOO-OH SAVE THE CROCODILE TEARS YOU KNOW HOW NASTY YOUR COUNTRY IS AND NOW YOU ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DUMP THAT SAME MESS IN AMERICA TO SAVE YOUR OWN SELFISH PATHETIC SKIN SINCE RACE IS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER-LONG LITTLE ADOLPH
Which one of my countries are you referring to? I am a citizen of Canada, America, Mexico, and two Sovereign Native Nations, and my race is Native and Mexican. Not one single drop of white blood.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13542 Jun 21, 2013
After 10 yrs they can file for citizenship. It sounds good, but I highly doubt it will be enforced considering the government has be

U.S CITIZEN-WHA YOU DIDNT SEE FELIPE CABERON IN CHICAGO TRYING TO GAIN SYMPATHY FOR MEXICO BY COMPARING THEIR COUNTRY TO THE OPPRESSION OF THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST? UGH NOONE EVEN SEES HITLER REINCARNATION WITH THAT FUNNY MEXICAN WRESTLING MASK ON?

Location hidden

#13543 Jun 21, 2013
BEST THING TO DO WITH MEXICANS WHO WANNA BE WHITE AND AMERICAN ON HERE IS NOT TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE ANYTHING THEY SAY -THEY ARE BRAINWASHED VICTIMS OF THEIR OWN CORRUPT POLITICIANS-THUSLY WHY THEY HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN IN THE 4,000 YEARS OF BEING HERE TILL THEY SAW WHAT WHITES DID AND NOW THEY WANNA STEAL THAT TOO
YOU CAN'T STEAL FREEDOM FREEDOM IS MADE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE NOT FOR RACIST PARASITIC INSECTS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY HUMAN

Location hidden

#13544 Jun 21, 2013
U.S CITIZEN-UGH DON'T YOU GET IT? OBAMA WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA A COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO FORCE THE ISSUE THEN TO HIDE BEHIND RACE AS A SHIELD RACE IS THE MEANS BY WHICH COMMUNISM WILL BE FORCED UPON AMERICANS AND MEXICO IS THAT TOOL
BECAUSE MEXICO HAS BEEN A DEPENDENT LEECH ON AMERICA FOR YEARS-AND WILL BANKRUPT AMERICAS RESOURCES JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE EVERYWHERE THEY GO BECAUSE THEY LIVE BEYOND THEIR MEANS WHICH BY THE WAY WHAT MADE CALIFORNIA A PERFECT INFESTATION STATE-AND WHY ITS GOING BANKRUPT!

NEXT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 608
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 2 min An NFL Fan 150
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr inbred Genius 8,726
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Three Psyche 1,101
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 6 hr Build the Wall 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr anne bonny 141,187
News House Committee Wants to Make Library of Congre... 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) 8 hr Vaginal wall failure 25
More from around the web