Troll Rehab Center
Torchwood

San Gabriel, CA

#88792 Jan 8, 2009
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Merci...Tout va bien. juste fatiguee du BS !!
Moi aussi, moi aussi! C'est le meme chose chaque jour avec cette "proxy" idiote enfants. Tout le monde est fatiguee de tous (les peuple normale lol)

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#88793 Jan 8, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Moi aussi, moi aussi! C'est le meme chose chaque jour avec cette "proxy" idiote enfants. Tout le monde est fatiguee de tous (les peuple normale lol)
Not worse to give IT the time of the day...LOL !

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#88794 Jan 8, 2009
Hi Rose ! Happy New Year to you ! Plenty of hapiness, health and clear state of mind !

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#88795 Jan 8, 2009
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT??? "transparency of hate"????
Okay, you truly are nuts. I knew you would put your stupid comment to this though like you always do.
You want to feel hated Barnes or do you just enjoy the game of ACCUSING people (well me) of hating you? You go around all the time posting about hate, and how people hate you. I didn't prove anything by that and if you read the posts you would see that I was asking Slim to keep me out of his battles.
You're both too ignorant and petty for words. Go find gzeena and play your stupid little girl games.
You miss me. Get over it for a bit.

Watching Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Orlando, FL

#88796 Jan 8, 2009
For Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, PM.
I rest my case. All the evidence is there for everyone to see.
Case closed, I'm done.
Well I hope your done FTP..
But I can tell you when we were posting on Jesus thread she said she didn't have internet in her home and was posting from a negibhors home.. That could very well be the reason for that.. But it still makes no differnce either way.. You and others will believe what you want..

Eagle

Watching Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Orlando, FL

#88797 Jan 8, 2009
For Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>Eagle, why did you post your little rendezvous on the internet. Remember, this is a public site, opened for all of us to see, so that makes it automatically everyone's business. Next time, don't post about potential booty calls.
Whatever FTP..
People use topix all the time to send a certain message to someone.. Tell me how many times have you seen someone post check your email and other things?? Does that mean there is a booty call in that?? Your making conclusions that are not there..

Eagle

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

My neighborhood

#88799 Jan 8, 2009
The Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.
I am glad to see that another poster saw that as well. I believe, FYI had also and that is the same info I used to conclude Bonnie is Cherry.
The only reason I said anything, was from the continued hunt to break the mother lode.
I do not know why Bonnie, just does not come out and own up to it..It is what it is and she has remained anti-illegal thru and thru.
And it supports, Bonnie acted solo and there is NO conspiracy Theory like what WA wanted to stir up to cause some discord as she does a hit and run.
Some people, just do not, want the peace..
I do like FYI's nick name of BonCher.
Good chronolgy of the events btw..
E X C U S E me!!! What are you talking about my hit and run.

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

My neighborhood

#88800 Jan 8, 2009
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan For All.
No No Rose, All for Juan. lol

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

My neighborhood

#88801 Jan 8, 2009
Sherry Barnes wrote:
Is my avatar showing?....
Hmmmmm??
Torchwood is gonna burn ya.

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

My neighborhood

#88802 Jan 8, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that you hate Barnes. So, I will do as you will and describe you & your friends as you and the PR crew plus other assorted Pro-illegal trolls. Is that good enough for you? If you didn't research, then why did you post "that" first name when it was not posted here before. Did you get it through Email? Yes, as you posted here you guys hate me because I disagree with you on illegal immigration as you have inferred the other anti-illegal posters like myself as "rabid". It seems to me that you can't treat anyone nicely that disagrees with you.
It isn't because you are anti illegal that people don't like you. There are anti illegal that most pro's do like, ex. Tim. It is more how you go about doing things. You attack, you make snide remarks, you never let a dead dog lie. Those are the things that others don't like, not your position on immigration.

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

My neighborhood

#88803 Jan 8, 2009
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wasn't even talking to you. Uhhhh...duhhhh...
So you compare rape victims to children or pedestrians hit by oncoming traffic. I am conveniently at a loss for words.
"And I wasn't even talking to you. Uhhhh...duhhhh..."

But I was talking to you.

I see you conveniently miss the meaning behind the analogy of not playing in traffic. Although one could not avoid being raped in all instances. If you stay away from bad areas known for having a lot of bad people in it, you are less likely to be harmed.

White American

“Peace”

Level 1

My neighborhood

#88804 Jan 8, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Most decent people are at a loss for words, right?
I guess that's why your talking.

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#88805 Jan 8, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting premise and I wonder about the conclusion. What do you think? How about the Matrix or Eno?
Hello Torch.:)

I think that this is very interesting, for more than one reason...(matrix music)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

In this we see some interesting comments about trolls, truces and immigratrion reform.(and breaking corporate [topix?])

I find this very interesting, also

What is a troll...

I am making no arguements here, just posting comment to your 'matrix' supposition, Torch.
Torchwood

San Gabriel, CA

#88806 Jan 8, 2009
White American wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that's why your talking.
Nice try and your are posting here too if you want to go on that logic. I guess your mind that you are at the same level of decency as myself. Aren't you being nit-picky? Would you have preferred "they are at a loss for further words"? This post is so sad by you as you were intelligently debating in the pro-legal thread. So sad!
Torchwood

San Gabriel, CA

#88807 Jan 8, 2009
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that this is very interesting, for more than one reason...(matrix music)
In this we see some interesting comments about trolls, truces and immigratrion reform.(and breaking corporate [topix?])
What is a troll...
I am making no arguements here, just posting comment to your 'matrix' supposition, Torch.
Yes, it was an interesting discussion about trolls. Remember, it was Tinka's post in regards to corporate. That was a nice discussion and many ideas were exchanged.

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#88808 Jan 8, 2009
White American wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't because you are anti illegal that people don't like you. There are anti illegal that most pro's do like, ex. Tim. It is more how you go about doing things. You attack, you make snide remarks, you never let a dead dog lie. Those are the things that others don't like, not your position on immigration.
Good morning, hey what designates a Pro & an Anti? what happens when you got different views on the different subjects of Illegal Immigration and not just a straight ticket no or yes on every element of it?
the Border
Amnesty
comprehensive legalization
anchor babies
felons etc........ theres different views that people might have on each one of these. Sure its easy to just say no and be done. But if you're a sensible rational person you realize its not that easy. And you have to come up with sensible solutions. Anyway, I guess what is trying to be conveyed here is there a Moderate or Just depends on the certain issue Stance here? Sorry I had to hit you up on this, but you seem to be not involved in any personal battles. thanks

Wild Irish Rose2

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

United States

#88809 Jan 8, 2009
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a troll...
Thanks for all the trouble you brought on me, you little Turd Troll.

I think you and your friend Barnes are the Trolls. What do you think of that?

Have a nice day, chit disturber.

Wild Irish Rose2

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

United States

#88810 Jan 8, 2009
BRIGITTE wrote:
Hi Rose ! Happy New Year to you ! Plenty of hapiness, health and clear state of mind !
Happy New Year to you also, Brigitte. We already did this btw.

Nothing wrong with my state of mind either.

Wild Irish Rose2

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

United States

#88812 Jan 8, 2009
White American wrote:
<quoted text>No No Rose, All for Juan. lol
LOL! Good Morning WA. Are you babysitting the trolls this morning?

I guess we're understaffed and we have so many clients. It's the economy you know. We are rich with azzholes but short on peacemakers. Go figure.

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#88813 Jan 8, 2009
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for all the trouble you brought on me, you little Turd Troll.
I think you and your friend Barnes are the Trolls. What do you think of that?
Have a nice day, chit disturber.
I think i love you. Ha ha ha.:-)

I know who you are, you don't change, Rose. Any one can see that Rose is Rose and that is something that can be trusted.

All these others that do change?, Well i agree with you in your opinions of that. You never know and you can't trust...

Goood Morning, Rose. You always say that it will be 'okay' and 'don't worry.' So i don't. I know that we will always be friends.

Later gator, have a great day, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min barefoot2626 7,399
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min johnny belinda 142,286
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 33 min Stephany McDowell 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 52 min barefoot2626 10,995
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr m teresa 7,149
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 2 hr Mikey 7
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 3 hr Mikey 2
More from around the web