GOP Out Of Step With Nation On 'Pathw...

GOP Out Of Step With Nation On 'Pathway To Citizenship' For Illegal Immigrants

There are 23 comments on the Outside the Beltway story from Nov 25, 2013, titled GOP Out Of Step With Nation On 'Pathway To Citizenship' For Illegal Immigrants. In it, Outside the Beltway reports that:

While immigration reform remains moribund in the House of Representatives, there seems to be general agreement among Republicans that the most controversial part of the Senate bill is the portion which would grant a temporary legal status to most of the people who are in the United States legally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Outside the Beltway.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
No they are in step, not out.they are right, no amnesty.period.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#2 Nov 26, 2013
So now the 'Public Religion research institute' is an authority on public opinion? Who the hell are they? Anyone can make up a name and some poll results. It's not even hard to get our corrupt media to write a biased story based on fabricated numbers. This story is exactly what is wrong with our politicians and the media. They're all corrupt liars.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2013
"60% of Republicans and nearly 60% of Teabaggers favor a pathway to citizenship"?

Good.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
"60% of Republicans and nearly 60% of Teabaggers favor a pathway to citizenship"?
Good.
What they don't tell you is that they only want the illegal white Europeans to get citizenship.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2013
Ahh, so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2013
http://nypost.com/2013/11/24/undocumented-jus...

seems to me the dems are fully support sex crimes with their support of s 744. not even wanting them deported so they are all for these acts.

i knew most dems where kind of dirty,never thought they were as low as to support more crime for a vote.

maybe these folks should be housed next to the political dems so their families can have first hand knowledge of what their family member in office wants pushed on the country.if they do not want these folks next door then why would they want them next to us?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#7 Nov 26, 2013
Do corporations have their own religious beliefs, which can block employees' contraception access?

The Supreme Court is now prepared to weigh in with an answer -- which will have sweeping implications.

High court to hear contraception case

If you thought the Affordable Care Act’s days before the U.S. Supreme Court were over, think again. We learned this morning that one important provision of the law will have its day before the justices, too.

The Supreme Court, taking up a controversial provision of Obamacare, agreed Tuesday to consider whether a company can refuse to provide contraceptive care to female employees on the grounds that doing so would violate its religious freedom.

It’s a question the Supreme Court has never answered: Does a for-profit company have the right to object to a law on religious grounds?

“This case presents, front and center for the justices to decide, a question that’s been open for a long time: Do companies, not just people and churches, have religious freedom?” said Tom Goldstein, a Supreme Court expert and publisher of the SCOTUSblog website.

The high court’s willingness to hear the case does not come as a surprise – two federal appeals courts heard similar cases and reached different conclusions. When that happens, Supreme Court intervention is almost certain

read more @ http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/high-...
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#8 Nov 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
What they don't tell you is that they only want the illegal white Europeans to get citizenship.
Show me just one link where the GOP or anyone else said that they want to give white Europeans here illegally our citizenship, you lying POS! Shove your race card where the sun don't shine! I and most Americans for the rule of law want ALL illegals gone. Why are the defenders of illegal aliens such liars and insulters?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 26, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me just one link where the GOP or anyone else said that they want to give white Europeans here illegally our citizenship, you lying POS! Shove your race card where the sun don't shine! I and most Americans for the rule of law want ALL illegals gone. Why are the defenders of illegal aliens such liars and insulters?
right it is not about color, it is about illegal.period.no rights here.move on.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP represents a white nationalist agenda.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#11 Nov 26, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>right it is not about color, it is about illegal.period.no rights here.move on.
You better assimilate and learn Spanish because nobody is going to make these people leave.

Say good bye to Anglo-America.

Just saying.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You better assimilate and learn Spanish because nobody is going to make these people leave.
Just saying.
that is what you say.they will leave on their own.we will be very happy.the party is over.get it.im saying good bye to nothing.this is america watch and learn.go help your mexican president build the home land.oh and you can kiss my white american beautiful azz.now get lost.racist.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#13 Nov 26, 2013
A more accurate headline would be 'the political establishment and the media is out of touch with the American people'.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Seventy-three percent of Americans favor amnesty or a path to citizenship for wet backs? Unlikely, at best. Every American, and by American, I mean a US CITIZEN, not the specious claim that Mexicans, Peruvians, et al. are Americans--you are NOT, should be made to read the ignorant, uneducated, anti-American, racist BS that Juan, Malverde and the rest of the wet back pieces of sh!t post here and see if they really want 30 million of these parasites walking among us like they were actually human. There will never be amnesty for these vermin, EVER. GOT THAT YOU GREE-Z WET BACKS?!
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#15 Nov 27, 2013
These amnesty pushers have no idea what kind of hatred they will create if this travesty passes. Amnesty doesn't enjoy near the approval that the media says it does.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Maybe we could boycott the members of the chamber of commerce who are twisting arms for amnesty. So far I dropped facebook, no loss in that.
Jesus Malverde

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Seventy-three percent of Americans favor amnesty or a path to citizenship for wet backs? Unlikely, at best. Every American, and by American, I mean a US CITIZEN, not the specious claim that Mexicans, Peruvians, et al. are Americans--you are NOT, should be made to read the ignorant, uneducated, anti-American, racist BS that Juan, Malverde and the rest of the wet back pieces of sh!t post here and see if they really want 30 million of these parasites walking among us like they were actually human. There will never be amnesty for these vermin, EVER. GOT THAT YOU GREE-Z WET BACKS?!
Next time, you need to pass on the MSG, dude.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Good.
Dream on. Does this mean that you and your fellow defenders of illegal will stop insulting those two groups now? Someone I doubt it. By the way, they are the teapartiers not baggers.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#19 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Just saying.
Wow and "we" get called racists by you hypocrites? All sources that Hispanics are assimilating into our country so are they all lies then? If they know how to speak English then why would we need to communicate with them in Spanish?

Why would you want to say goodbye to Anglo-America? Would you also flippantly say goodbye to Hispanic-Mexico if they were invaded by millions of Chinese illegals, hypocrite? Would you tell Mexicans to learn Mandarin? You ethnocentric racists are such hypocrites! There are 23 Hispanic dominant countries on the Western Hemisphere. Anglos can't be dominant in one or two? How many countries will be enough for your greedy b*astards?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#20 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
GOP represents a white nationalist agenda.
Prove it! What does a white nationalist agenda have to do with objecting to illegal immigration anyway? Do you actually think that all Democrats are advocates of illegal immigration and amnesty or even all minorities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min WasteWater 9,777
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 5 min Mikey 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 36 min Nopal 3,478
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 51 min Nopal 57
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Nopal 763
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 141,583
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 1 hr Nopal 33
More from around the web