California Artist Neil Rivas' "Illegal Superheroes" - Undocumented Comic Book Heroes

Full story: Hispanically Speaking

Neil Rivas has created a number of posters depicting the characters such as Wolverine, Wonder Woman, Superman, Thor, and even Optimus Prime Super heroes who enter this country without proper authorization are breaking the law, plain and simple .
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Let's see, Superman was forced to land on a farm somewhere in Kansas, by no choice of his own, and then proceeded to grow up as an American. I think Batman was born in the USA. Great satire.
Rico the Magic Hispanic
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Wait, Superman was an illegal alien. I'm sure the whole, "he's white" thing is why his immigration status was always over looked.
Full Monty

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

in development by Joseph Isaacs of Flatulence Press are the FART MAN HEROES. due to be released towards the end of the year these anti-social-behavior mutants will menace society with all the foul and toxic gases....isaacs@isg-telecom.co m
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Rico the Magic Hispanic wrote:
Wait, Superman was an illegal alien. I'm sure the whole, "he's white" thing is why his immigration status was always over looked.
How do you know it was overlooked. I could be that he never was considered a US citizen and, therefore, was never allowed to vote, etc. Why don't you read every issue of the Superman comic books (just about your speed and comprehension abilities) and get back to us on that.

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Technically, Superman was a refugee.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Brother, some people will do anything for their 10 minutes of fame. These characters are equal opportunity champions, they don't cost the taxpayers a dime and they work to keep all people safe...any correlation to our illegals is clearly nonexistant. They didn't sneak in, now did they? I can't believe I am even responding to this fluff.

Level 7

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

"Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life"
~ Oscar Wilde

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••