Paul Ryan Co-Writing Bill Legalizing ...

Paul Ryan Co-Writing Bill Legalizing America's Illegal Immigrants

There are 15 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Paul Ryan Co-Writing Bill Legalizing America's Illegal Immigrants. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

House Budget Committee chairman Rep. Paul Ryan is writing a bill that would grant legal status to America's at least 11 million illegal immigrants, The New York Times reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Just seems like this boy is doing someone your standard political favor "PROfessional" politicians do.

Don't tell me votes either. Big business has their stink all over this. 11 million is a lot of entry level employees and wages. It's also a lot of students and guest workers who have over stayed their visas.

Any bill should exclude criminal activity including any fraud the ILLEGALS committed even IF it was just for documentation to stay in the country. It is still fraud, id theft, falsifying documents etc. And there is that evading and eluding federal law enforcement officials.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Ryan is a hunk of crap
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Ryan was anti middle class when he backed Jack Kemp and his trickle down, voodoo economics and now he's proving to be even more anti middle class. He's an evil man as far as the American worker is concerned. I can't believe the Republican party was so stupid to choose him as Romney's VP running mate. Ryan needs to try another occupation.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Paul Ryan is a lying POS who needs to be booted out.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
Paul Ryan is a lying POS who needs to be booted out.
How did this idiot get to Washington? He's not qualified to make cheese and he ends up in DC. Get him the hell out of here.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>How did this idiot get to Washington? He's not qualified to make cheese and he ends up in DC. Get him the hell out of here.
I agree. I'm still wondering how obama got to Washington?
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Obama...Ryan.... what's the difference? They're both party toadies that totally pander to big money. Both parties suck but Ryan sucks more because his party is a little better and he turned Democratic on this issue. He's a POS at best.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2013
spud wrote:
Obama...Ryan.... what's the difference? They're both party toadies that totally pander to big money. Both parties suck but Ryan sucks more because his party is a little better and he turned Democratic on this issue. He's a POS at best.
POS, is being kind. He deserves way worse,after all he betrayed the real Americans.
Jesus Malverde

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Paul Ryan - Good man. We'll be voting for him, early and often.
Cheesehead

Waukesha, WI

#11 Oct 27, 2013
As an RV-living snowbird I have seen and heard enough from Freemason Paul Ryan to recognize he is a real snake-in-the-grass and a wolf in sheep's clothing. He has known from Day-1 that Obama is illegal but continues to ignore the truth. If this Freemason Ryan was any kind of a patriot he would forward Articles of Impeachment against this usurper. Ryan even ran for VP never mentioning Kenyan-born Obama's illegality. I believe Ryan planned to lose as a sacrificial lamb for the power-elite. See you at the lodge or do you say temple.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Oct 27, 2013
Ryans deluded. He's an economist and naive. He think's illegals will follow the new laws and be found and made to be accountable. Poor Paul, he doesn't know shit from shinola. The illegals live in the shadows for a reason. They don't want too be found. DC is in denial. They think the Republican Party will be voted back in as a result. He's living in the DC Bubble where no one knows the reality of illegals living out here. They wave at them when illegals mowing the WH lawn, or serving a burger at McDonalds.
that's it.....They need to move out West for a month.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#14 Oct 28, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Paul Ryan - Good man. We'll be voting for him, early and often.
Early and often, that's funny. Your wacky but humorous endorsement speaks volumes.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#15 Oct 28, 2013
It used to be that big business favored the Republican party because of their position on lower taxes and less regulation but very soon they could switch to the Democrats because they are expanding their irresponsible spending to include corporations and banks. The Republicans can never compete with Democrats who see nothing wrong with destroying the dollar with deficit spending. Democrats will barrow more money from China or just print more to buy off corporate America if the neocon leadership of the R party doesn't pull their heads out of their butts.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2013
spud wrote:
It used to be that big business favored the Republican party because of their position on lower taxes and less regulation but very soon they could switch to the Democrats because they are expanding their irresponsible spending to include corporations and banks. The Republicans can never compete with Democrats who see nothing wrong with destroying the dollar with deficit spending. Democrats will barrow more money from China or just print more to buy off corporate America if the neocon leadership of the R party doesn't pull their heads out of their butts.
The Republicans, since the days of Roosevelt, have been the lapdogs of big Corporations, and as such, whored themselves to provide cheap labor (illegal labor) for them. If illegals usurp social services, it is of no consequence to the Republicans. You think John McCaain, with his Billions of his wifeys money cares if some illegal goes to an emergency room for a common cold. LOL
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#17 Oct 28, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans, since the days of Roosevelt, have been the lapdogs of big Corporations, and as such, whored themselves to provide cheap labor (illegal labor) for them. If illegals usurp social services, it is of no consequence to the Republicans. You think John McCaain, with his Billions of his wifeys money cares if some illegal goes to an emergency room for a common cold. LOL
I'm not picking a party here. Both parties suck. I do, however, think the Democrats suck more. I'm just saying that the way this immigration thing is going, I wouldn't be surprised to see big business back the Dems. That might be a good thing though because then maybe the Republicans would be forced to pull their heads out of their butts and listen to the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 min Crazy Beautiful 4,303
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 29 min leprechauna 145,038
News The Latest: Spicer calls judge's decision 'egre... 29 min Retribution 32
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 52 min Agents of Corruption 2,430
News Comments 1 hr Pete 49
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 63
News Why undocumented immigrants pay taxes 3 hr God Guns and America 4
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 5 hr Chicagoan by Birth 209
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 6 hr INFIDEL 3,662
More from around the web