Illegal alien charged with killing toddler in North Carolina

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: examiner.com

On Saturday, police in Charlotte arrested Oscar Francisco Garcia-Fuentes, 23, after he reportedly ran through a stoplight and rammed his 2001 Ford Mustang into another vehicle, resulting in the death of two people, including an 18-month-old boy.

Comments
41 - 54 of 54 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
American citizen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Charity begins at home.
They can all go home and steal from their own.
Leviticus 19:33-34

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:17
But whoever has the world's goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?
John 15:12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you…”
So it would appear you interpret your Biblical quotes thusly:

Demand charity, and if it doesn't arrive soon enough and in the quantities you demand - steal it!

Not sure how you'd reconcile that whole "Thou shalt not steal" thing though......
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 20, 2013
 
American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 19:33-34
“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Well, we do expect our natives to follow the law, so you might have a good quote there.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 20, 2013
 
American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 19:33-34
“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
So, you equate a thief in the night with a visiting stranger?

No wonder your perspective is so skewed.
American citizen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you equate a thief in the night with a visiting stranger?
No wonder your perspective is so skewed.
I just do not equate illegal aliens as thieves. I am sure their are thrives among them, as their are thrives among us all.
Truth Speaker

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Since we are now quoting scripture, here is a quote you should all consider. Episiotomy 12:5 There are those among you who pass themselves off as honest strangers, but who are creatures of Satan, liars, thieves, bringers of disease and pestilence. And they are called by the name Wet Back. They are truly cursed in the eyes of the Lord and should be cast out of civilization, back to the pits of filth from whence they climbed.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just do not equate illegal aliens as thieves. I am sure their are thrives among them, as their are thrives among us all.
Identity theft is not thievery?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just do not equate illegal aliens as thieves. I am sure their are thrives among them, as their are thrives among us all.
The bottom line is that every crime committed by an illegal alien and every death caused by an illegal alien is directly attributable to the fact that they are here illegally and the law has not been enforced. In this case like many the illegal alien had been in contact with authorities in the past and had the law been enforced he would not be here and this child would be alive. Sadly this story is repeated dozens of times a day. The blame lies not only with this piece of garbage but his employer and every person who supports illegal immigration and opposes enforcement of illegal immigration laws.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American citizen wrote:
'Illegal Immigration'
A Honduran man left his kids and wife
To give them all a better life
Of no more hunger, no more thirst
No more waiting on misery to spread worse
On an 18 wheeler, he sneaks a ride
For days on in he hopes and hides
Riding through America, land of the free
Turned out nothing like it seemed to be
For when he ran off after the truck stopped today
He found himself as a hopeless stray
He can’t get a job since he has an illegal name
And he won’t accept food since he’s so ashamed
The government, they won’t take him back
They say it’s too much money for them to stack
So, what of this man do you blame him at all?
The courage he held as he tried to stand tall
What would you have done to stop your families cries?
How far would you have went to stop hunger in your children’s eyes?
Would you go to the next country or two
To try and find something there for you
We have to look at him with our eyes and tears
And tell him we can’t help him here
Around the corner, he disappears
Why can’t we help him here?
A Honduran man left his kids and wife
To give them all a better life…
Whitney Albright
hard lesson for those kids do to dads failure to be a provider. something to the effect of do not breed what you cannot feed and never expect the country next door should take you and your family in do to foolish breeding habits. spay and neuter is the only way to help these people. bring kids into the world fully knowing they cannot feed them is a very poor excuse for a human.

we cannot take in the world. it looks like these folks would learn to stop thinking someone should except them after they invade.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that every crime committed by an illegal alien and every death caused by an illegal alien is directly attributable to the fact that they are here illegally and the law has not been enforced. In this case like many the illegal alien had been in contact with authorities in the past and had the law been enforced he would not be here and this child would be alive. Sadly this story is repeated dozens of times a day. The blame lies not only with this piece of garbage but his employer and every person who supports illegal immigration and opposes enforcement of illegal immigration laws.
expecting these folks to every except that is never going to happen,they know it is wrong yet they have a culture that says all things done to better themselves is ok,no matter what or where it is.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
expecting these folks to every except that is never going to happen,they know it is wrong yet they have a culture that says all things done to better themselves is ok,no matter what or where it is.
What really is ironic about the whole situation is how so many people support illegal immigration because they are “compassionate” yet the truth is there would be less suffering for both American citizens and illegal aliens if the laws were enforced. Every person who is killed by an illegal alien and every person who dies trying to cross the border illegally has these “compassionate people” to thank for what has happened to them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
What really is ironic about the whole situation is how so many people support illegal immigration because they are “compassionate” yet the truth is there would be less suffering for both American citizens and illegal aliens if the laws were enforced. Every person who is killed by an illegal alien and every person who dies trying to cross the border illegally has these “compassionate people” to thank for what has happened to them.
some cannot get that part into their heads. seems to be the follow the crowd group who refuse to think on their own. enforcing our laws would save many lives on both sides of this deal.
Americans 1st

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article and I agree that what this person has done is awful, but you'll have to excuse me for being the type of person not to condemn a group of people for what a percentage of those people have done. I don't like to let what one individual does stain my thoughts and feelings towards all people of a certain race, color, culture, religion, etc.
However, when this same 'one incident' happens over and over within the same targeted group, you have no choice but to consider this a cultural issue that must be addressed. Here, in Cali, the incident would have been described differently. It would have been described as a TRAGIC HIT AND RUN - CHILD 6 YRS OLD KILLED. I live here and experience the almost daily 'near' bumps to my car, the bad driving many times - as if the drivers do not know the rules of our road.
Americans 1st

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you bringing that up. I think everyone has to sacrifice for the greater good at some point. If everyone would live by the rule that for every good deed received one should be done the world would be a better place. I said the WORLD not just America. People have become to wrapped up in the immediate effect something has on them and not what the long term effect it has on others.
No. What people are too concerned about, in this case, are their own selfish needs for better lives...at the expense of others. The propaganda that we always here is 'crossed illegally for a better life'...well, that means that you already had a life, you just wanted more. So, you take your 'more' off the table of Americans?? No. Not fair, not acceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••