Militias complicate situation on Texas border

Aug 18, 2014 Full story: NorthJersey.com 235

On a recent moonlit night, Border Patrol agents began rounding up eight immigrants hiding in and around a canal near the Rio Grande.

Full Story
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#204 Sep 1, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot and you insist on repeatedly proving that fact. I was talking about a project being built in Allentown Pa with taxpayer money that use eminent domain to acquire the property. I never mentioned Ed Snider since he is not the one who proposed the project and in fact has nothing to do with it. The project was developed and pushed by the Democratic mayor and council of Allentown not Philadelphia and like most taxpayer funded projects everybody involved will make money while the taxpayers watch their money disappear.
I understand that a person like you that is on the receiving end of taxpayer money would have no problem with using taxpayer money to support money losing projects that amount to welfare for the wealthy as long as you still get your entitlements and subsidies from us taxpayers.
Of course you never mentioned Ed Snider by name. It is because you never heard of him. You were ranting about the nameless owner of the Philadelphia flyers. I simply filled in the blanks.

Why don't you show some pride for a change and just give up?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#206 Sep 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you never mentioned Ed Snider by name. It is because you never heard of him. You were ranting about the nameless owner of the Philadelphia flyers. I simply filled in the blanks.
Why don't you show some pride for a change and just give up?
I never said anything about the owner of the Flyers. You went off on a rant about Ed Snider being Republican which had nothing to do with the conversation because you knew nothing about the subject or the discussion I was having with Betrayed about Democrats using eminent domain and tax money to fund urban rehab scams. Maybe if you would leave your mom's basement and spend some time in the real world you would have something to add to the conversation rather than just ranting and lying about things you know nothing about.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#208 Sep 4, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about the owner of the Flyers. You went off on a rant about Ed Snider being Republican which had nothing to do with the conversation because you knew nothing about the subject or the discussion I was having with Betrayed about Democrats using eminent domain and tax money to fund urban rehab scams. Maybe if you would leave your mom's basement and spend some time in the real world you would have something to add to the conversation rather than just ranting and lying about things you know nothing about.
lOL ! DDD......you know clueless is just that CLUELESS and wants attention, lol !
teabagin

Chicago, IL

#209 Sep 4, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada is a border country and we need to seal the borders
Youre living in Mexico. If we sesl the border you couldnt enter. Are you usually that stupid
teabagin

Chicago, IL

#210 Sep 4, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> lOL ! DDD......you know clueless is just that CLUELESS and wants attention, lol !
Malinche wh@re
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#211 Sep 5, 2014
teabagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre living in Mexico. If we sesl the border you couldnt enter. Are you usually that stupid
you ARE STUPID no doubt about it.........Here is One is an AMERICAN BUSINESS MAN ( US citizen ) and living in mexihole NOTHING WRONG with this and nothing to worry about... security wise ! it's the swarms of ILLEGALS FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE......THAT CONCERNS EVERY AMERICAN and unless you're one of these illegals, then I understand why you're worried about sealing the borders as you must be waiting for all your kin to join you here illegally.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#212 Sep 5, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Very idiot, eliminate the corruption among the border agents and the rate of smuggling may reduce.
MORE TERRORISTS HAVE COME FROM CANADA AND BY AIRPLANE, AND WILL COME FROM THERE IN THE FUTURE, THAN THE CUMMULATIVE HISTORY OF THE MEXICAN BORDER! When you pay attention to one border, the bad guys will use the one you ignore (a basic human behavior). The terrorist had said that they have anglo looking agents that board planes and get to the US. The Mexican can spot an Anglo much easier than your Aryans can in NYC or Montreal or Ontario!!! Head bashing continues!!!!
Only an imbecile believes what terrorists broadcast, so you have established your credentials. Thanks.

Maybe you should live on the southern border, dikhead. The beaners crossing are drug runners, human smugglers, rapists, drunks, dopers, and MS 13. And despite what the WH has said, the good people of Mexico have said they have witnessed groups of men praying to the east and over heard what they believe is Arabic.
teabagin

Chicago, IL

#213 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text> you ARE STUPID no doubt about it.........Here is One is an AMERICAN BUSINESS MAN ( US citizen ) and living in mexihole NOTHING WRONG with this and nothing to worry about... security wise ! it's the swarms of ILLEGALS FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE......THAT CONCERNS EVERY AMERICAN and unless you're one of these illegals, then I understand why you're worried about sealing the borders as you must be waiting for all your kin to join you here illegally.
The stupid one is you malinche wh@re. He hates mexicans yet he chooses to.live in mexico that makes him an idiot. Secondly do you know what seal the border means you 5 foot nothing aztec skank, it means nobody goes through you imbecile
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#214 Sep 5, 2014
teabagin wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid one is you malinche wh@re. He hates mexicans yet he chooses to.live in mexico that makes him an idiot. Secondly do you know what seal the border means you 5 foot nothing aztec skank, it means nobody goes through you imbecile
obviously you're illegal or this wouldn't matter at all TO YOU if some of us JUST DON'T roll out the red carpet for you ! in fact hop back to your mexihole and get your head sliced off by your counterparts.... the cartel gangs......they can use nasties like you who disagree easily and for no reason at all. Who cares if some of us DON'T embrace mexican illegals ? you care ? why ? your word was hate, though. Pretty harsh, and yes I MEANT SEAL the borders !!COMPLETELY ! then we start deporting ALL THOSE BEING HELD, FEED THEM AND SEND THEM BACK and lets see what your dear mexihole would do ? probably fire at them since they're supplying the train to bring them to our borders, obviously they don't want these undesirables BACK E V E R !!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#215 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text> obviously you're illegal or this wouldn't matter at all TO YOU if some of us JUST DON'T roll out the red carpet for you ! in fact hop back to your mexihole and get your head sliced off by your counterparts.... the cartel gangs......they can use nasties like you who disagree easily and for no reason at all. Who cares if some of us DON'T embrace mexican illegals ? you care ? why ? your word was hate, though. Pretty harsh, and yes I MEANT SEAL the borders !!COMPLETELY ! then we start deporting ALL THOSE BEING HELD, FEED THEM AND SEND THEM BACK and lets see what your dear mexihole would do ? probably fire at them since they're supplying the train to bring them to our borders, obviously they don't want these undesirables BACK E V E R !!!
You are a bizarre person. You go on these weirdly WRITTEN rants!!!!! that make NO sense AT ALL!!!!

The only things that you are clear about is that you hate hate hate Mexicans and you hate hate hate government. The strange part is that you chose to live on the Mexican border. The absolute edge of a 4 million square mile land mass and of course you have a government job. Very strange indeed.

OK. Let's go. Hit me with your poorly written randomly worded rant.
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#216 Sep 5, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bizarre person. You go on these weirdly WRITTEN rants!!!!! that make NO sense AT ALL!!!!
The only things that you are clear about is that you hate hate hate Mexicans and you hate hate hate government. The strange part is that you chose to live on the Mexican border. The absolute edge of a 4 million square mile land mass and of course you have a government job. Very strange indeed.
OK. Let's go. Hit me with your poorly written randomly worded rant.
A bizarre person is one who dates sheep.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#218 Sep 5, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart one: Does this include the Alaska/Canada border?
bestupid that is part of UNITED STATES is it not? Canadians are coming across by a few and Southern Border by the Thousands, now we have over 11 million "PARASITES" that NEED to be DEPORTED.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#219 Sep 5, 2014
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>A bizarre person is one who dates sheep.
Is that you Lindsey? Queen of the ball. Don't forget your beard.
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#220 Sep 5, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you Lindsey? Queen of the ball. Don't forget your beard.
Don't forget your sheep, human trafficker.
teabagin

Chicago, IL

#221 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text> obviously you're illegal or this wouldn't matter at all TO YOU if some of us JUST DON'T roll out the red carpet for you ! in fact hop back to your mexihole and get your head sliced off by your counterparts.... the cartel gangs......they can use nasties like you who disagree easily and for no reason at all. Who cares if some of us DON'T embrace mexican illegals ? you care ? why ? your word was hate, though. Pretty harsh, and yes I MEANT SEAL the borders !!COMPLETELY ! then we start deporting ALL THOSE BEING HELD, FEED THEM AND SEND THEM BACK and lets see what your dear mexihole would do ? probably fire at them since they're supplying the train to bring them to our borders, obviously they don't want these undesirables BACK E V E R !!!
Since you are of mwxican ancestry/descent, why dont you deport yourself and your family. You can fvcuk 100 Kkk white guys, you will still be a brown bunny Iin their eyes. As someone pointed out.why would someone who hates mexicans live by the border? You are a masochiatic skannk, npw go screw a white guy if it makes you feel better

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#222 Sep 6, 2014
teabagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are of mwxican ancestry/descent, why dont you deport yourself and your family. You can fvcuk 100 Kkk white guys, you will still be a brown bunny Iin their eyes. As someone pointed out.why would someone who hates mexicans live by the border? You are a masochiatic skannk, npw go screw a white guy if it makes you feel better
A true IDIOT from Chicago the left-wing PARASITES baby factory. A disgrace to Illinois where the shooting at each other is a sport. A true RACIST.. Go walk down to the south side toward Englewood left-winger.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#224 Sep 6, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> A true IDIOT from Chicago the left-wing PARASITES baby factory. A disgrace to Illinois where the shooting at each other is a sport. A true RACIST.. Go walk down to the south side toward Englewood left-winger.
Funny story. Right wing parrots constantly mention Chicago, but always overlook the easily verified fact that the 11 states with the highest per capita murder rates are as follows:

Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Michigan
South Carolina
Missouri
Maryland
Delaware
Tennessee
Arkansas
Georgia

An awful load of proud gun toting red states on that list.
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#225 Sep 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny story. Right wing parrots constantly mention Chicago, but always overlook the easily verified fact that the 11 states with the highest per capita murder rates are as follows:
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Michigan
South Carolina
Missouri
Maryland
Delaware
Tennessee
Arkansas
Georgia
An awful load of proud gun toting red states on that list.
Just herd your sheep, human trafficker. Leave the analysis to the intelligent, educated folks.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#226 Sep 6, 2014
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Just herd your sheep, human trafficker. Leave the analysis to the intelligent, educated folks.
You have been on this board for about a week and you have never commented on any issue regarding immigration or any other topic. Not even once. You have never even had an original insult. You merely repeat other people over and over again in your very strange Rain Man like manner.

For a while we tended to give you a break because quite frankly you come from an area of the country not exactly known for their healthy gene pool. Perhaps in the back woods your going to college a hundred years ago is impressive, but in most areas of the country it is just assumed that people went to school. For example in the town I live 96% of high school students go on to college. Most don't even have to settle for safety schools like you did.

You are boring and you have nothing to say.

30 minutes to Wapner.

Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#227 Sep 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on this board for about a week and you have never commented on any issue regarding immigration or any other topic. Not even once. You have never even had an original insult. You merely repeat other people over and over again in your very strange Rain Man like manner.
For a while we tended to give you a break because quite frankly you come from an area of the country not exactly known for their healthy gene pool. Perhaps in the back woods your going to college a hundred years ago is impressive, but in most areas of the country it is just assumed that people went to school. For example in the town I live 96% of high school students go on to college. Most don't even have to settle for safety schools like you did.
You are boring and you have nothing to say.
30 minutes to Wapner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pRxUbv90lLIXX
Your geographical bias is showing, sheep herder. You must be in the four per cent who were lacking. Poor baby. Herd your sheep and leave the rest to the upper classes. Don't be uppity, plebeian. Your lack of class is matched only by your lack of education. Isn't human trafficking illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 8 min barefoot2626 381
Jon Stewart slams Trump, Palin speeches. Is a b... 13 min okimar 2
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr Who Guessed It 32
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr OneRepublic 1,473
Study: Valleya s unauthorized immigrants mostly... 1 hr Who 3
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr Jaimie 1,603
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,354
More from around the web