Is there a possibility to curb illega...

Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?

There are 127 comments on the Canada Updates story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?. In it, Canada Updates reports that:

A report suggests that there are about 11 million illegal immigrants staying in USA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada Updates.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
bannedagain4

San Jose, CA

#133 Dec 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
Ok juan it takes months to get a license.in a new state.or did you buy more fake paperwork.you should be jail.hard worker.
Juan probably doesn.t even have a legal drivers license. Didn't he leave TX to skip out of child support or was that another one of his delusions?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Dec 9, 2013
bannedagain4 wrote:
<quoted text> Juan probably doesn.t even have a legal drivers license. Didn't he leave TX to skip out of child support or was that another one of his delusions?
lol i dont know, but hes a mess.he is not to be believed.he is full of crap.drugs do a lot of damage.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#135 Dec 9, 2013
Now the way to curb the illegals is to cut the benefits, every american should demand our tax dollars stop going there.this is our money, not for them.get the hell out selfdeport.or starve.no I dont feel bad.go home.
bannedagain4

Lexington, SC

#136 Dec 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol i dont know, but hes a mess.he is not to be believed.he is full of crap.drugs do a lot of damage.
Juan , could apply for the job of poster boy for drug abuse. He is Juan reason you should stay away from drugs
bannedagain4

Cambridge, MA

#137 Dec 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
Now the way to curb the illegals is to cut the benefits, every american should demand our tax dollars stop going there.this is our money, not for them.get the hell out selfdeport.or starve.no I dont feel bad.go home.
Illegals , children included ,should not receive one dollar of taxpayers money. No more anchor babies either if you are born of illegals you too are illegal by definition No money ,no illegals Problem solved
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#138 Dec 9, 2013
bannedagain4 wrote:
<quoted text> Illegals , children included ,should not receive one dollar of taxpayers money. No more anchor babies either if you are born of illegals you too are illegal by definition No money ,no illegals Problem solved
exactly on all above.this is america for americans.period.amen
Jesus Malverde

United States

#139 Dec 9, 2013
Love the cartoon. True and spot on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Brian_G 10,108
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Brian_G 11,232
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Mickey Ratt Club 142,623
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 2 hr Aurora Borealis 32
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 2 hr fubar 2
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 13 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Private prisons holding undocumented immigrants... 17 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web