Is there a possibility to curb illega...

Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?

There are 127 comments on the Canada Updates story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?. In it, Canada Updates reports that:

A report suggests that there are about 11 million illegal immigrants staying in USA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada Updates.

Jesus Malverde

United States

#84 Nov 9, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush isn't president anymore. You Obama fans need to get off the blame Bush wagon and hold Obama accountable for what policies he is advocating for that are hurting the American people like amnesty for example. Besides, aren't you an illegal alien? If so our affairs are none of your business.
You continue to demonstrate your ignorance (sorry, no better way to characterize it), but the legacy of one President carries well into the first and even, second term, of the following President. If you're too ignorant to comprehend this, you need to disengage from conversations of this sort.

As I've explained to you, I am a citizen of Canada, US, and Mexico; but you're most likely senile, like your hero Raygun, but Jesus forgives you.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#85 Nov 11, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Not a dime, because his business and workers are all fictitious...if made into a movie, not one person would pay a plug nickel to view it. The storyline is redundant and getting lamer by the day.
Yep.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#86 Nov 17, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> how much did you pay for all the fraudulent, illegal documents?
I have a way of getting the documents I need. I've been inspected since working in Vero, no issues.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#87 Nov 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a way of getting the documents I need. I've been inspected since working in Vero, no issues.
Juan, you are literally telling us that like all lawbreakers stealing job's from Americans, you use fake ID'S and fake Licenses... how can you expect one ounce of respect from anyone when you blatantly says thing's like that. I've tolerated lot's of Mexican workers but I always know they didn't do it morally or legally. The new Pope would tell you to be quiet, be humble, be honest ETC. Why can't your brother's follow the human instincts of knowing right from wrong. Is it a cultural thing? Go to Church on Sundays and then live a completely corrupt life? I know it's money, but you've sold your soul to the Devil for it.... Sad Man.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#88 Nov 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did you pay this ficticious inspector?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#89 Nov 21, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How much did you pay this ficticious inspector?
I would never try to bribe an inspector, that could get me some jail time and maybe deported. I said I have the documents I need. Now I might take the inspector out for lunch, but that would not be a bribe.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#90 Nov 21, 2013
"Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?"

The native american indians didn't have any luck at curbing it. They even tried shooting the illegals full of arrows. Still no luck.

Level 10

Location hidden

#91 Nov 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never try to bribe an inspector, that could get me some jail time and maybe deported. I said I have the documents I need. Now I might take the inspector out for lunch, but that would not be a bribe.
Translated: your G/F will slip her a free meal, meaning she'd be doing the bribing, not you. You are a slippery one alright.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#92 Nov 22, 2013
Strictly enforce mandatory Everify for all employment, housing and government assistance. No more birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens. No more big problem.
juan is a dope

United States

#93 Nov 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread has been sent over to the Vero Beach PD there juan. However you slice it these are crimes petty or not. They've also been sent over to the State licensing bureau and the city attorney's office. Remember nothing disappears from the net and finding your IP addy isn't all that hard for law enforcement. Have a nice day.

Level 10

Location hidden

#95 Nov 24, 2013
juan is a dope wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread has been sent over to the Vero Beach PD there juan. However you slice it these are crimes petty or not. They've also been sent over to the State licensing bureau and the city attorney's office. Remember nothing disappears from the net and finding your IP addy isn't all that hard for law enforcement. Have a nice day.
Too funny....squirming yet, juan?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#96 Nov 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How much did you pay this ficticious inspector?
he says he takes them out to lunch, all the time checking the guy out to see if he is one WHO CAN be bribed.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#97 Nov 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION......you have the fake documents you pay handsomely for at your favorite flee market in Pearland Tx. remember?!

Level 10

Location hidden

#98 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text> he says he takes them out to lunch, all the time checking the guy out to see if he is one WHO CAN be bribed.
This joker is getting so predictable!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#99 Nov 24, 2013
Deport juan first.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#100 Nov 25, 2013
juan is a dope wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was doing something wrong I would worry, but I do nothing wrong. Many of you are jealous because I have my own company and just tying to make an honest living.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#101 Nov 25, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Chances are you would perform fellatio on the inspector just to get an extra, under the table , sub standard wiring job. No reputable contractor would hire unlicensed illegal workers
My employees work under my license, I inspect their work to make sure it meets or exceeds code.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#102 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text> he says he takes them out to lunch, all the time checking the guy out to see if he is one WHO CAN be bribed.
Taking an inspector to lunch is not a crime, it's done every day.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#103 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text> CORRECTION......you have the fake documents you pay handsomely for at your favorite flee market in Pearland Tx. remember?!
When I move to Florida I had to get new documents to work in the area, it's no problem, I have all the paperwork and licenses I need.

Level 10

Location hidden

#104 Nov 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was doing something wrong I would worry, but I do nothing wrong. Many of you are jealous because I have my own company and just tying to make an honest living.
An honest living???? You have no idea what the character trait of honesty entails. I highly doubt that anybody is jealous of one who prevaricates to cover his own hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 min Crazy Beautiful 147,677
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... (Aug '15) 11 min District 5 LAUSD ... 10
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 21 min DC TECH 63
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 24 min Katrina 10,961
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 28 min southern at heart 1,312
How can we allow a draft Dodger president to le... 37 min Rico the God Part... 1
News Collins and staff brief local farm leaders on p... 38 min Go trump 3
More from around the web