Is there a possibility to curb illega...

Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?

There are 127 comments on the Canada Updates story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Is there a possibility to curb illegal immigration in USA even now?. In it, Canada Updates reports that:

A report suggests that there are about 11 million illegal immigrants staying in USA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada Updates.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anders Borgeson

Herriman, UT

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Stopping Illegal Immigration is easy.:
1. No illegal immigrant should get free legal assistance.
2. Every illegal when caught should go strait to a Tent City Jail in North Dakota. Armed Guards should be placed all around and any attempt to escape the individual will be shot.
3. No cold weather gear will be provided they must have the money on them to buy the cold weather gear.
4 When the ground thaws the inmates left shall burry the dead.
5. Those that survive the One year will be placed on a C-5A with no training and a paraschute given them. When over Mexico City they will be pushed out the back.
That will end illegal immigration.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2013
You'll never see it in your lifetime.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
It'll end when the govt. decides it will end...point blank.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Yes , Impeach Obama and enforce our current laws.. NOW!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Enforce current law to the letter including immigration law AND criminal law such as fraud, ID theft, falsifying documents, income tax evasion, eluding and evading federal law enforcement officials, criminal trespass etc.

If any ILLEGAL immigrant wants citizenship they can have it along with what ever criminal record they have accumulated-for ever.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
Hey, you wet back piece of shit,wanna bet you are back in Mexico in 2017?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Anders Borgeson wrote:
Stopping Illegal Immigration is easy.:
1. No illegal immigrant should get free legal assistance.
2. Every illegal when caught should go strait to a Tent City Jail in North Dakota. Armed Guards should be placed all around and any attempt to escape the individual will be shot.
3. No cold weather gear will be provided they must have the money on them to buy the cold weather gear.
4 When the ground thaws the inmates left shall burry the dead.
5. Those that survive the One year will be placed on a C-5A with no training and a paraschute given them. When over Mexico City they will be pushed out the back.
That will end illegal immigration.
Are the majority in South Jordan Utah? Hoggin all the Mormon Tea?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Criteria before entering the Whordome....Poor Reid...
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#9 Oct 18, 2013
San Diego is the game reserve for all the Zoo Animals from Ararat....Or the Wild Life Fund ...
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#10 Oct 18, 2013
Jack French at one time came to shed new light on Search Light....Where is he?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#11 Oct 18, 2013
May shed light clear to the Cream..or Pigefetta? is that Goat cheese?
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Start jailing all the illegal alien employers. We know who hires them and where they work. Hand them max sentences. No jobs they'll start to self-deport and at their own expense. It's far easier to target the employers since they are subject to our laws.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you wet back piece of shit,wanna bet you are back in Mexico in 2017?
Your ma ma should have washed your nasty mouth out with soap and water.

We aren't going anywhere. We've been Americanized.
juan is a la ratza shill

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Americanized? Hardly juanita. You fly your buzzard flags, you put mex in front of the American, you don't obey our laws, you don't pay taxes, the list goes on and on. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The pot is about to boil over and when CWII starts, mexihole will be a much safer place. Take your la ratza crapola somewhere else la ratza boy.

Oh go have a few beers and play on the nearest freeway or take the easy way out and commit seppuku.
another day

Kansas City, MO

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mamma should have aborted you..unfortunately she didn't and the best part of you ran down her leg.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Oct 23, 2013
I know many of you are jealous of me and my company. I have managed to do very well for myself. I have earned every cent I have. Many Americans would rather sit at home doing nothing, maybe play video games all day.

Got to get up early in the morning, got three jobs going.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Juan wrote:
I know many of you are jealous of me and my company. I have managed to do very well for myself. I have earned every cent I have. Many Americans would rather sit at home doing nothing, maybe play video games all day.
Got to get up early in the morning, got three jobs going.
Right out of the La Raza, pro-illegal handbook. Demonizing and lying about Americans to make yourself feel good about your own lawbreaking.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Gathering up materials for next week. Will relax tomorrow and watch the NFL before starting several new jobs next week. Most of my work is electrical and small home repairs but I was asked to pour a concrete slab for a patio, it's larger than I would like but I have the people and skills to do it.
narcissistic drivel alert

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
Gathering up materials for next week. Will relax tomorrow and watch the NFL before starting several new jobs next week. Most of my work is electrical and small home repairs but I was asked to pour a concrete slab for a patio, it's larger than I would like but I have the people and skills to do it.
Tonight's narcissistic drivel brought to you by the POS pendejo from Vero Beach...nobody cares juanita...open up a facebook page for your supposed customers and what few friends you might actually have in the world.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#20 Oct 26, 2013
You might want to find a job and stop critizing someone who's successful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 25 min The Sin City Cat 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 27 min Brian_G 8,013
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Brian_G 10,948
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Flaming Star 142,280
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 4 hr Mullahing It Over 27
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 5 hr Quirky 6
News We Already Have a Deportation Force, Says FAIR 7 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web