In-state Tuition for Undocumented Imm...

In-state Tuition for Undocumented Immigrants Begins in Oregon

There are 27 comments on the KLCC-FM Eugene story from Sep 26, 2013, titled In-state Tuition for Undocumented Immigrants Begins in Oregon. In it, KLCC-FM Eugene reports that:

Classes begin next week at state universities around Oregon. This year Oregon becomes one of 15 states with a tuition equity program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLCC-FM Eugene.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Note term, "tuition equity" as though they are entitled to something they are missing.

You know, illegal aliens talk out of both sides of their mouths. On one side they talk about how they are the "best and brightest" and that they are hard workers. Yet, they are always in line begging us and telling that their very positive future depends on us fundin them! Hard working people work, save, and pay their own way. Didn't anyone tell the illegal aliens that was the American way, not freebie, special ness, etc.
Question: Our college campuses are overwhelmed with Asians, legal and illegal. Yet, you NEVER(!) see a group of Asians "demanding" their equity rights to reduced tuition. Why?!!! Oh, and they graduate from HS, unlike mexicans...this will be an effort wasted!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Oops! Forgot to ask, where are the yobs these best and brightest are going to get when they finish college?!!! There ain't none save working at fast food and waitressing. Oh yeah, being bilingual will help there! Oh, no it won't, because illegal aliens are American in every way except a silly piece of paper...lol Stupidos
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2013
Every student who is out of state and wants to attend college should sue for the very same rates they are giving those illegally here.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Now will we know who they are.

Cuff em.
Stuff em.
DEPORT em.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Publius51 wrote:
Every student who is out of state and wants to attend college should sue for the very same rates they are giving those illegally here.
Agreed. Legal out-of-state students shoud be given the very same conderation. A class action lawsuit should take place anywhere this travesty is occurring
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#6 Sep 27, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Legal out-of-state students shoud be given the very same conderation. A class action lawsuit should take place anywhere this travesty is occurring
keep giving the these wet back pieces of shit everything they demandand see what happens. Ladies and gentlemen, we at literally watching the END of the US right before our eyes. Vermin, leeches, roaches, parasites. Deport them all, beat all who protest.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 27, 2013
could this be the whole reasoning behind all failures to enforce our laws?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007...

makes sense being our gov is doing more to promote than to stop illegal aliens.
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
wow intresting,maybe,yuck

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#9 Sep 27, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Legal out-of-state students shoud be given the very same conderation. A class action lawsuit should take place anywhere this travesty is occurring
The undocumented kids have established residency in the State and their proof is their high school transcripts from a school within the State.

Can an out of State student demonstrate residency? If not then they pay out of state tuition.

The ""they don't belong here" argument is a dismal fail.

And for the record, you don't have to be a US Citizen to attend college in the USA.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#10 Sep 27, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
Laws are rarely enforced when they're due for change.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
keep giving the these wet back pieces of shit everything they demandand see what happens. Ladies and gentlemen, we at literally watching the END of the US right before our eyes. Vermin, leeches, roaches, parasites. Deport them all, beat all who protest.
Lead by example... get a job... get off welfare... stop breeding like a cockroach.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#12 Sep 27, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
Now will we know who they are.
Cuff em.
Stuff em.
DEPORT em.
They'll be legal soon and you know it! LOL
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 27, 2013
and if they screw up and get deported? they will have lost all that money and maybe then they will stay in their own country!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#14 Sep 27, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
and if they screw up and get deported? they will have lost all that money and maybe then they will stay in their own country!
Most keep their noses out of trouble.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 27, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead by example... get a job... get off welfare... stop breeding like a cockroach.
I have an advanced degree that I paid for, a company that employs 74 people and have no children at the present time. You are a parasite, a vile, vulgar and no doubt violent walking turd. I am laughing already at your pain as they handcuff and deport you and your family. GFY, wet back.
Brenda besson

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
no they wont,pipedream.
Brenda besson

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Laws are rarely enforced when they're due for change.
blah blah blah,pipedream.
Brenda besson

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an advanced degree that I paid for, a company that employs 74 people and have no children at the present time. You are a parasite, a vile, vulgar and no doubt violent walking turd. I am laughing already at your pain as they handcuff and deport you and your family. GFY, wet back.
and no roaches.americans dont have roaches,spanish keep them as pets.lol the little kids play with them,their little friends.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !

You stupid brownies have been saying that for YEARS!

Hasn't happened, and will NOT happen.
Pack your bags, you dirty leeches and GET OUT before you are removed by force!
LOL LOL LOL

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> and no roaches.americans dont have roaches,spanish keep them as pets.lol the little kids play with them,their little friends.
Brenda, now come on now! I have seen roaches crawling out of kids' backpacks at school forever. They like to live in filthy homes...there are plenty of Americans who live in filth, I am sorry to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 2 min Mick 194
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Agents of Corruption 147,913
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min Sharrp Shooter 12,063
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities 41 min Wildchild 6
News Meet Pamela, a soon-to-be-undocumented immigran... 3 hr Wildchild 2
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 4 hr realist 1,279
News Mark Sanford reflects after returning to House (Jan '14) 13 hr Elmer Gantry 6
More from around the web