Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 't...

Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream

There are 318 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our borders, refuse to deport serial criminal offenders and enable drug-crazed menaces to prey upon innocent citizens? Meet 27-year-old Julio Miguel Blanco-Garcia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Jesus Malverde

United States

#355 Nov 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, liar:
The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widesprea...
Oh, yes, of course, leftist media, leftist educators, leftist, blah, blah, blah, blah. But never acknowledge the 600 pound gorilla, Republican Jerb Bush (of the Silverado S&L debacle, costing taxpayers billions) and his henchmen. The operative word in your silly rebuttal is "investigate". Bunch of paid Repug operatives looking for nonexistent fraud. We laugh.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#356 Nov 9, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you didn't read or comprehend my post, never the less it is YOU....AND ALL LIBERALS FIGHTING TO STOP (VOTER id)LAWS implementation, NOTHING WRONG WITH PRODUCING PROPER DOCUMENTATION AT TIME OF VOTING, what LEGAL citizen would object to show it when asked? ONLY YOU AND ILLEGALS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FRAUD. Hell even unions were threatening the employees (residents) legal residents CANNOT VOTE...to vote for the messiah OR THEY'D BE OUT THEIR JOBS. The residents came forward and admitted this. Now who's committing the fraud, again?
I am unable to offer a rebuttal to an incoherent babbling "retort". Either sober up, or learn English as I did. Until then, happy trails.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#357 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
I am unable to offer a rebuttal to an incoherent babbling "retort". Either sober up, or learn English as I did. Until then, happy trails.
Lets face it your 4th grade education was not enough. Work at getting your GED. It's very obvious English isn't your language, PERHAPS NEVER WILL BE....but you could be more gracious for being in my country living YOUR AMERICAN DREAM.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#358 Nov 9, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Lets face it your 4th grade education was not enough. Work at getting your GED. It's very obvious English isn't your language, PERHAPS NEVER WILL BE....but you could be more gracious for being in my country living YOUR AMERICAN DREAM.
A tad better, but still a little incoherent. I read, speak, and write English (American and Brit), French, Spanish, a Canadian Native Dialect, American Apache, and Spanish. I, and my ancestors, have more claim to North America than you and your sick disgusting, putrid European trash ancestors. Get lost, loser.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#359 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
A tad better, but still a little incoherent. I read, speak, and write English (American and Brit), French, Spanish, a Canadian Native Dialect, American Apache, and Spanish. I, and my ancestors, have more claim to North America than you and your sick disgusting, putrid European trash ancestors. Get lost, loser.
No one owns an entire continent and never did, dipwad. Your so-called native ancestors migrated here just like the Europeans did including YOUR Spanish ancestors. Neither you nor or ancestors had any more claim on this continent or the country of the USA than any CITIZEN today does. European trash ancestors? Oh, that's a hoot since YOU are a desendant of the Spanish Europeans. Hilarious!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#360 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
left speechless? this happens when the truth really strikes a nerve.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#362 Nov 10, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes, of course, leftist media, leftist educators, leftist, blah, blah, blah, blah. But never acknowledge the 600 pound gorilla, Republican Jerb Bush (of the Silverado S&L debacle, costing taxpayers billions) and his henchmen. The operative word in your silly rebuttal is "investigate". Bunch of paid Repug operatives looking for nonexistent fraud. We laugh.
You won't be laughing for long....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#363 Nov 10, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, troll:

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."--Psalm 24:1

"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."--Job 1:21
Betty Lusby

Kansas City, MO

#364 Nov 11, 2013
Can you believe I went to a USA Presbyeriam Women's meeting and she told us not to call them illegal alliens but undocumented people. I told her they came into our country illegally and broke our laws. ICE and the Obama Administration have failed protecting the American people. We the people need to do our homework and at the local, state, and federal government level vote in people who will uphold our laws, Constiution, and Bill of Rights. I call Obama the Destroyer of our Constitutional Republic. A good start would be to impeach him for aiding our enemies in Syria. He & Hillary Clinton could have closed our Lybian Embassy or whatever it is , a Post. They could have brought our Ambasador and the others home from Bengahzi, they could have tried to get help to them, but I think they were covering up our illegal running of guns to the Syrian Rebels, of which some are Our stated terrorists. Do you know he waived our law that would hold him accountable for aiding our enemies? He waives most everything so Congress is gone around. We must vote in good people and until we do we need to really try to find the truth about what is going on. The border is not going to be secure under any Progressives in either party. I admire Jan Brewster, the Arizona Governor who has stood up to Obama in trying to protect Arizonians. Once again Congress could pass a law that has worked in the past to fine companies that hire illegals. When companies need workers, after they cannot get Americans to do the work, the workers could be veted and given a pass. And if thery do not leave when suppose to, fine them and kick them out with no future provision to work ever again in the U.S.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#365 Nov 11, 2013
Betty Lusby wrote:
Can you believe I went to a USA Presbyeriam Women's meeting and she told us not to call them illegal alliens but undocumented people. I told her they came into our country illegally and broke our laws. ICE and the Obama Administration have failed protecting the American people. We the people need to do our homework and at the local, state, and federal government level vote in people who will uphold our laws, Constiution, and Bill of Rights. I call Obama the Destroyer of our Constitutional Republic. A good start would be to impeach him for aiding our enemies in Syria. He & Hillary Clinton could have closed our Lybian Embassy or whatever it is , a Post. They could have brought our Ambasador and the others home from Bengahzi, they could have tried to get help to them, but I think they were covering up our illegal running of guns to the Syrian Rebels, of which some are Our stated terrorists. Do you know he waived our law that would hold him accountable for aiding our enemies? He waives most everything so Congress is gone around. We must vote in good people and until we do we need to really try to find the truth about what is going on. The border is not going to be secure under any Progressives in either party. I admire Jan Brewster, the Arizona Governor who has stood up to Obama in trying to protect Arizonians. Once again Congress could pass a law that has worked in the past to fine companies that hire illegals. When companies need workers, after they cannot get Americans to do the work, the workers could be veted and given a pass. And if thery do not leave when suppose to, fine them and kick them out with no future provision to work ever again in the U.S.
Well stated Betty. Keep up the good work and spread the message.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#366 Nov 11, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Jebbie is really one of those half assed neocon NWO buffoons like the rest of his elitist family. You can't say he's a real Republican any more than you can call McCain, Boehner, Graham, McConnell, Christie, Rubio, Ryan, Cantor etc. real Republicans. They're half assed Democrats, that's all.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#367 Nov 11, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Little Jebbie is really one of those half assed neocon NWO buffoons like the rest of his elitist family. You can't say he's a real Republican any more than you can call McCain, Boehner, Graham, McConnell, Christie, Rubio, Ryan, Cantor etc. real Republicans. They're half assed Democrats, that's all.
Nail on the head!
Jesus Malverde

United States

#368 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, troll:
"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."--Psalm 24:1
"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."--Job 1:21
And from my book of fantasy, "Eat my shorts!" - Homer Simpson.

He is just as real as your goofy bible book.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#369 Nov 11, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Little Jebbie is really one of those half assed neocon NWO buffoons like the rest of his elitist family. You can't say he's a real Republican any more than you can call McCain, Boehner, Graham, McConnell, Christie, Rubio, Ryan, Cantor etc. real Republicans. They're half assed Democrats, that's all.
There is hope for you, yet, spuds.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#371 Nov 11, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
There is hope for you, yet, spuds.
Not much my brother. I'm not a total lost cause yet but maybe one more bottle of wine will get me there at least for the night. I think I'll try.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#372 Nov 12, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in the past are we? And just what do your remarks have to do with our right to have immigration laws today as every other country does?
Notng. I'm just correcting a Brit who thinks Britannia was not racist.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#373 Nov 12, 2013
spud wrote:
Excellent,truthful post.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#374 Nov 12, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
And from my book of fantasy, "Eat my shorts!" - Homer Simpson.
He is just as real as your goofy bible book.
Boy, you are in for one very rude awakening here shortly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min renee 10,229
News Fear and Loathing Among Latinos in the 2016 Cam... 33 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr American Werewolves 142,646
News Trump gets a big shocker right before the Presi... 2 hr Wildchild 1
News 2016 Presidential Debate: "America's Direction"... 2 hr Wildchild 1
News Mexican gets prison for Naval Air Station Kings... 3 hr Donald Trump 1
News Presidential Debate Guide: Where Donald Trump, ... 7 hr lolol 4
More from around the web