Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 't...

Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream

There are 318 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our borders, refuse to deport serial criminal offenders and enable drug-crazed menaces to prey upon innocent citizens? Meet 27-year-old Julio Miguel Blanco-Garcia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

Jesus Malverde

United States

#254 Nov 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I do is ask any company I am preparing to hire to work in/on my home if they use E-Verify. It's free to use, takes about 30 minutes to learn the system and 30 seconds to check the legal status of people they hire. There really is no excuse anymore for companies to lay back on the old, "knowingly" loophole.
If the company admits they don't use E-Verify...I just don't hire them. I will give a job to an AMERICAN any day of the week before I give it to an illegal alien. You can too, just by asking that ONE simple question and seeing what the response is.
I call bull-poop on this kerfluffle. Name the companies, hun. Walmart? Target? Chevron? Abercombie &Fitch? Southwest, American, Delta airlines? Clarion, Motel 6, Travellodge, Holiday Inn, hotels ?Home depot, Lowes? All of them hire independant contractors for physical labor, and they, in turn, hire other contractors , who then hire workers of dubious origins. And they, the originating companies will, with a straight face, tell you that whoever they hired was subjected to e-verify. They don't say a word about any subcontractors. L:oL

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#255 Nov 3, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bull-poop on this kerfluffle. Name the companies, hun. Walmart? Target? Chevron? Abercombie &Fitch? Southwest, American, Delta airlines? Clarion, Motel 6, Travellodge, Holiday Inn, hotels ?Home depot, Lowes? All of them hire independant contractors for physical labor, and they, in turn, hire other contractors , who then hire workers of dubious origins. And they, the originating companies will, with a straight face, tell you that whoever they hired was subjected to e-verify. They don't say a word about any subcontractors. L:oL
Hey slick. Instead of spewing tripe. How about you PROVE it with VERIFIABLE INFORMTION?[What do you mean you cannot?] Take a hike.
ronnie

Saint George, UT

#256 Nov 3, 2013
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the word between "homeowners who" and "hire?"
It's pretty important. KNOWINGLY.
No one knowingly hires illegals here, as I have said all along. I don't know if the crews that the contractor hires are 100% American citizen, 100% legal immigrant, 100% illegal, or some mixture of the above. There is no way you could know.
You are in AZ, I imagine it's similar to Texas. Next time you hire someone, go ahead and ask him if he hires illegals.
I'll bet if you asked every business in Arizona that question, you'd find that, surprisingly, no company in Arizona has ever hired an illegal. Not one.
You'd get the same results here in Texas. No companies here in Texas ever hires an illegal. Just ask them. The brick layer could have 20 illegals sitting right there, and I guarantee he'd tell you that not only does he not hire illegals, he's shocked, shocked to hear that his competitors (allegedly) do.
I get a kick out of people who say they didn't know? Every employer in every business in this Country, after spending 10 minutes with an illegal know's he hasn't been here very long. Pathetic that defending criminal employers by excusing them on such a lame account. Everyone with two brain cells can tell immediately. If you cannot you're blind, and deaf.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#257 Nov 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slick. Instead of spewing tripe. How about you PROVE it with VERIFIABLE INFORMTION?[What do you mean you cannot?] Take a hike.
A

Am I to do your research for you? You lazy azz american POS. No wonder you are losing your country.

Bwwaajajajaja
Jesus Malverde

United States

#258 Nov 3, 2013
Waiting. ....
ronnie

Saint George, UT

#259 Nov 3, 2013
Civician wrote:
<quoted text>
What are these 'extras' and 'freebies' illegals have been denied that required legal representation to obtain?
Getting Americans to do the work that illegals routinely perform is nearly impossible. Attempts have been made, but to no avail.
Excerpt from the Sacramento Bee editorial section, Oct. 29
“Because it’s too hard,” said Lupe Sandoval, executive director for the California Farm Labor Contractor Association.“They’re welcome to it, but they won’t. And when they try, they can’t.”
Case in point: In 2010, with unemployment in California at 12.5 percent, attempts to hire U.S. citizens failed dismally, an Associated Press investigation found. First, farmers here advertised in four states for 1,160 harvesting jobs across California, U.S. citizens only. Just 233 people applied.
Then, the UFW invited unemployed Americans to apply online for farming jobs. After 3 million Web hits and 8,600 applications, only seven pursued training and got hired. They all quit.
I don't smoke, so maybe it's something you do to cloud your thinking abilities and force you to resort to making up 'chit.'
Migrant farm workers used to exist traditionally to return too Mexico and work the fields in summer. Those same generational family's that worked for California Coop's, allowed them to come and freely go. The problem with traditional farming migrants is they decided they could benefit from Social Welfare simply by baring children here. Once they accomplished that they left the coops and went into the city where they found refuge in the Shadow's, working by word of mouth or starting small business's themselves. The old migrant farm workers do not exist. And technology is finally catching up with what growers need. If you were not American and desired to anchor here, working on a coop for a few month's until you could escape to the city is what you would do. We don't need them anymore. And Americans don't have to pick.Don't get all you info from California Newspapers and California resources, they are usually edited by former anchor babies and present dreamer's. Fact's are unclear too them.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#260 Nov 3, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>A
Am I to do your research for you? You lazy azz american POS. No wonder you are losing your country.
Bwwaajajajaja
We're not losing ANYTHING, scumbag. Just biding time waiting for you subversives to slip up. Then we're going to pounce and get rid of your type permanently. Keep spouting, while you can....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#261 Nov 3, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Waiting.....
And you can keep waiting until hades freezes over.
guess who

Sterling, CO

#263 Nov 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamrighttard OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES, DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBRED’S complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasn’t been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX GUN threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing it’s tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing.
Hey RICOTE go eat a big bowl of donkey caca!!! Greazer!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#265 Nov 4, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>A
Bwwaajajajaja
Swim back across to your own septic tank country, cockroach.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#266 Nov 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
Por Dios, child, are you still engaging in your schoolyard insults. Study, obtain your primary education. Work hard, we want to be proud of you.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#268 Nov 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamrighttard OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES, DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBRED’S complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasn’t been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX GUN threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing it’s tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing.
I wonder how many more melt-downs this incredible loser has in its system? I for one, didn't realize that hot air and noxious gas could spew for this long of a period. Would highly advise that no one stand next to this loser and lite a match....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#269 Nov 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
Reduced yet again to absolute nothingness. How pathetic can you get?
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

#270 Nov 4, 2013
On the topic, I watched a very interesting show on CNN last night. It's called "Inside Man" (Morgan Spurlock). He spent several day with some migrant farm workers, some legal, some illegal. It was a real eye opener as to how little money these people make(approx $20/day) and how hard their jobs are (no American citizens will do what they do).

I highly recommend it to anyone, no matter what side of the issue you are on.
guess who

Sterling, CO

#271 Nov 4, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many more melt-downs this incredible loser has in its system? I for one, didn't realize that hot air and noxious gas could spew for this long of a period. Would highly advise that no one stand next to this loser and lite a match....
He is just another barking yapping little obnoxious Chihuahua. Lot of noise and fun to punt but basically harmless. Just another loud mouth little GREAZER!!! Needs a step stool to get in his low-rider.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#272 Nov 4, 2013
Mr E wrote:
On the topic, I watched a very interesting show on CNN last night. It's called "Inside Man" (Morgan Spurlock). He spent several day with some migrant farm workers, some legal, some illegal. It was a real eye opener as to how little money these people make(approx $20/day) and how hard their jobs are (no American citizens will do what they do).
No illegal alien sob story is going to pull on my heart strings since I know the suffering that my fellow citizens are having to endure because of their presence here. Nice try though.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#273 Nov 4, 2013
Mr E wrote:
Yet they still come up and perform the work for the agreed upon wage, correct? They are not enslaved and forced to the the work, are they?

Do you know what the 'answer' would bring? Food prices that would double, triple, quadruple or even beyond.

What of all of the imported food that comes into our country at such low cost? How well do you think the laborers that pick that produce get paid? Yet, everyone buys the food. And agrees to the disparity by supporting it with their dollars. Correct? Just as we support the Chinese slave labor made goods brought into this country. Which made WalMart filthy rich, and destroyed our domestic manufacturing. Where's the outrage over that?

The same exact thing was done to the Irish that immigrated to this country. As well as the Chinese, Italians, Japanese, etc. Where is the outrage for the disparity those people had to endure?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#274 Nov 4, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>He is just another barking yapping little obnoxious Chihuahua. Lot of noise and fun to punt but basically harmless. Just another loud mouth little GREAZER!!! Needs a step stool to get in his low-rider.
Now THAT was a good one!
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#275 Nov 4, 2013
Mr E wrote:
All very true. But what would happen if there were no criminal aliens to do this work. Wouldn't the owners have to pay what the work was worth instead of using third world labor? We would all have to pay a little more for produce but the workers would earn something and the draw that attracts the criminal aliens would be gone.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#277 Nov 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
who changes your diaper every day, your mommy or some mexican laborer?
Projecting again, eh sycophant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 min Rickster-- 1,161
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Freespirit8 144,587
News Profiling Islamophobes 12 min Cecil Rhodes 6
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 13 min Beau Geste 7
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 31 min Franks and Beans 33
News Undocumented women, desperate to avoid ICE, are... 1 hr PayupSucka 29
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 2 hr wtFF0ol 29
More from around the web