If GOP Establishment Ignores Immigrat...

If GOP Establishment Ignores Immigration Issues It Will Lose Midterms

There are 21 comments on the News Max story from Sep 17, 2018, titled If GOP Establishment Ignores Immigration Issues It Will Lose Midterms. In it, News Max reports that:

As we head into final stretch of the midterms, there's a plethora of chatter on the cable news channels about a blue wave . Much is a stake this November, including control of the House, the Senate, and possibly articles of impeachment being brought on the floor of the U.S. House against President Trump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2018
GOOD JOB !! this is the way to do it !.........and continue with the wall !

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-cut-ref...
Billsfartjob

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2018
Billfarts onhill
Larry the Liberal

Pomona, CA

#3 Sep 19, 2018
I'm about 50 years late on reporting this, but when I was in high school, Hillary sucked me off at a keg party. I know I'm late with this, but I'm hoping for a million dollar movie deal and a book. I'm willing to take a lie detector test and the FBI can check out my story. I want everyone to see me on TV. Hillary sucked me off at a keg party, and there is so much more to the story. All my friends know about it. They got head too. Please anyone, give us a lie detector test. She even swallowed, I deserve to be heard, and a million dollar book deal and movie. I have pictures of Hillary naked and Bill. Bill looks like he got gutted like a trout with a utility razor knife. I sent Dianne Feinstein my letter already, but I have not heard anything yet.
Billythefart

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 19, 2018
Billsfartjob wrote:
Billfarts onhill
Billwas smellinghillsfart
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#5 Sep 19, 2018
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante wrote:
GOOD JOB !! this is the way to do it !.........and continue with the wall !

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-cut-ref...
Immigrants
Asylum seekers
Refugees

3 different categories

Like:
Conservatives
Rumpettes
Intelligent people

All very different.
Hillareyfartedye s

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2018
Billythefart wrote:
<quoted text>

Billwas smellinghillsfart
Hillerysniffs therumps.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

Immigrants
Asylum seekers
Refugees

3 different categories

Like:
Conservatives
Rumpettes
Intelligent people

All very different.
illegal alien immigrants, asylum suckers, unwanted and invading refugees..........all suck
have no place in the USA !

DEPORT THEM ALL........build the wall !
jtkluempers

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2018
<quoted text>

illegal alien immigrants, asylum suckers, unwanted and invading refugees..........all suck

Just stop employing them. No wall needed.

Adios!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2018
jtkluempers wrote:
<quoted text>

Just stop employing them. No wall needed.

Adios!
adios ? you being DEPORTED TOO ? good riddance AND DON'T COME BACK !
Fartonillegalsbi ll

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 19, 2018
Hillareyfartedyes wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillerysniffs therumps.
Billneeds tofart onthem
jtkluempers

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2018
<quoted text>

adios ? you being DEPORTED TOO ? good riddance AND DON'T COME BACK !
Blew it past you. Strike 3.
Clintootfartsham ed

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 19, 2018
Fartonillegalsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

Billneeds tofart onthem
Moanicablew billcforfarts
fondue queen

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2018
Larry the Liberal wrote:
I'm about 50 years late on reporting this, but when I was in high school, Hillary sucked me off at a keg party. I know I'm late with this, but I'm hoping for a million dollar movie deal and a book. I'm willing to take a lie detector test and the FBI can check out my story. I want everyone to see me on TV. Hillary sucked me off at a keg party, and there is so much more to the story. All my friends know about it. They got head too. Please anyone, give us a lie detector test. She even swallowed, I deserve to be heard, and a million dollar book deal and movie. I have pictures of Hillary naked and Bill. Bill looks like he got gutted like a trout with a utility razor knife. I sent Dianne Feinstein my letter already, but I have not heard anything yet.
Yeah i put it out of my mind, but i was at a fondue party back in the 60s and had to much wine. Hilly was there and started rubbing my knob, when i told her to stop she became very aggressive and violent. She must of slipped something into my wine because all i remember after that,
was waking up with Hilly on top of me with my pants pulled down and my knob in her hand. I think she had white fondue on her face. I'm going to wait a few more years before telling anyone though...im just not ready.
Impeach the Creep

Beaver Dam, WI

#14 Sep 20, 2018
<quoted text>

LOL!!

Can you verify your Native American status, Pocahontas?
no truth in her

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!

Can you verify your Native American status, Pocahontas?

Isn't billiary from the Slap-A-Ho tribe or the Lie-A-Lot tribe?
I can't remember for sure.
Billcisstillfart

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2018
Clintootfartshamed wrote:
<quoted text>

Moanicablew billcforfarts
Hilldebeast fartedon thetipi
Genese

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2018
Larry the Liberal wrote:
I truly support you. I know it was just PTSD that made you wait for 36 years to come forward. This deserves a full FBI investigation.
INFIDEL

Laguna, NM

#19 Sep 20, 2018
Genese wrote:
<quoted text>

I truly support you. I know it was just PTSD that made you wait for 36 years to come forward. This deserves a full FBI investigation.
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Now that the truth is coming out we will finally find out where she hid Jimmy Hoffa's body.
Billwillfartnow

New York, NY

#20 Sep 20, 2018
Billfarttaco wrote:
<quoted text>

Billfarted onhill
Absolutesfarts andbill likesfarts
fondue queen

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2018
Genese wrote:
<quoted text>

#fondue matters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 8 min spud 2,416
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Liberal Cowards 23,804
News E-Verify would stop illegal immigration, but Co... 9 min illegalisillegal 12
News Workers say illegal status known at Trump club 17 min Hiloreecfartface 5
News Under Donald Trump, more cops are acting as imm... 18 min Hiloreecfartface 36
News U.S. Opposes U.N. Effort to Advance a Global Fr... 21 min Billspressfart 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 35 min Taletha 152,058