Illegal immigrants chain themselves t...

Illegal immigrants chain themselves to White House fence

There are 38 comments on the Washington Times story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants chain themselves to White House fence. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Seven illegal immigrants chained themselves to the White House fence Wednesday to demand President Obama halt all deportations, saying he has a moral obligation to keep families together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22 Sep 19, 2013
spud wrote:
These dudes got exactly what they wanted thanks to the Washington Post and law enforcement. They got some publicity while they were demonstrating their total disregard for our laws. They should have been detained and deported instead of released. The dude who threw a few firecrackers over that fence got painted as a potential terrorist and a lowlife while these illegal aliens get painted as victims and freedom fighters. BS
I wonder what these truckers will be labeled.

https://www.facebook.com/truckerstoshutdownam...
spud

Weatherly, PA

#23 Sep 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what these truckers will be labeled.
https://www.facebook.com/truckerstoshutdownam...
I couldn't exactly tell what their beef was, but the way things go down there in DC I wouldn't be surprised to see the NWO neocons try to use this to justify more Mexican trucks running up here.

Level 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 19, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't exactly tell what their beef was, but the way things go down there in DC I wouldn't be surprised to see the NWO neocons try to use this to justify more Mexican trucks running up here.
I searched for more info, and I found this:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/wh... #
ICE

Thorntown, IN

#25 Sep 19, 2013
I know this is a little off subject but, recently I went through the D.C. Airport and thought I flew into a Foreign land, most of the workers were not born here in the US, speaking their native tongues, the lack of communication skills that they the workers have should set off a red flag to any politian that flys in and out of that airport, there is a lot of middle eastern employees who are Muslim, we have not learned anything from 911.
Our politicians are our worst enemy.
spud

Weatherly, PA

#26 Sep 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I searched for more info, and I found this:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/wh... #
Thanx T. What they say is true but it's kinda funny that truck drivers are leading this thing. But I guess a misplaced truck can disrupt things more than a misplaced person. Good for them. And they're right about fuel prices. As we speak, oil stands at 107.78 per barrel.

Level 10

Location hidden

#27 Sep 19, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx T. What they say is true but it's kinda funny that truck drivers are leading this thing. But I guess a misplaced truck can disrupt things more than a misplaced person. Good for them. And they're right about fuel prices. As we speak, oil stands at 107.78 per barrel.
My pleasure!

Level 10

Location hidden

#28 Sep 19, 2013
ICE wrote:
I know this is a little off subject but, recently I went through the D.C. Airport and thought I flew into a Foreign land, most of the workers were not born here in the US, speaking their native tongues, the lack of communication skills that they the workers have should set off a red flag to any politian that flys in and out of that airport, there is a lot of middle eastern employees who are Muslim, we have not learned anything from 911.
Amen!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 19, 2013
ICE wrote:
it seems our gov rewards those who hire other than citizens,seeing companies lay off citizens then claim not to find workers here.
spud

Weatherly, PA

#30 Sep 19, 2013
It would have been funny if they left them chained to the fence for a while and invited some patriots to throw spoiled food at them. I was going to say put a pair of Pelosi's panties on each of their heads but I don't think you can say things like that.
Brenda besson

United States

#31 Sep 19, 2013
Well just wait until they are told they will never,never,never be legal.i cant wait to see that.real circus,they will pull hair out of their own head.get a camera for that priceless moment.by the way truckers are getting together to protest,like the bikers did for the muslim march.the truckers are not working,not making deliveries ,or paying bills for 3 days.they will lose some jobs but they think its worth it.i think its worth it.llmao,obama will like it.show him how to slow the country down.mike lee and ted cruz are working hard to defund obamacare,and they will john boehner backing that.amnesty is dead as a door nail.americans coming together.makes me proud.so all you illegal mofos get the fack out.this is america I told you to watch and learn.you are learnig. Lets get rid of obama next.oh they are working on that also.good to be american.god bless america. Watch lee and cruz youtube.they are great (republicans the only way to go)oh its on hannity hes great too.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Sep 19, 2013
ICE wrote:
You're right. The Americans that live in DC live in fortress's that we've paid for. Also the other area's where American's are allowed are for instance the National Navy Yard that was breached by a so called American named Mohammed. That's the latest news on Alexus the contractor that killed 12 people the other day. He had an alias Mohammed Salin.. We don't know anymore who is American or who is not... It the New Global America... designed by the fortress living DC Politicians.

Level 10

Location hidden

#33 Sep 20, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. The Americans that live in DC live in fortress's that we've paid for. Also the other area's where American's are allowed are for instance the National Navy Yard that was breached by a so called American named Mohammed. That's the latest news on Alexus the contractor that killed 12 people the other day. He had an alias Mohammed Salin.. We don't know anymore who is American or who is not... It the New Global America... designed by the fortress living DC Politicians.
Interesting, I thought he was a buddhist.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34 Sep 20, 2013
spud wrote:
It would have been funny if they left them chained to the fence for a while and invited some patriots to throw spoiled food at them. I was going to say put a pair of Pelosi's panties on each of their heads but I don't think you can say things like that.
or how about rocks like the little terrorists are throwing at our border patrol folks.

once again this shows these folks deserve nothing other than punishment,we cannot be nice it is seen as a weakness and then demands start.

these folks are criminals that we need out of the country and never let them back.they are acting as if they have rights to protest when having no right to be here
spud

Weatherly, PA

#35 Sep 20, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
or how about rocks like the little terrorists are throwing at our border patrol folks.
once again this shows these folks deserve nothing other than punishment,we cannot be nice it is seen as a weakness and then demands start.
these folks are criminals that we need out of the country and never let them back.they are acting as if they have rights to protest when having no right to be here
I hear that my brother.
biggy smalls

Charleston, WV

#36 Sep 20, 2013
Put them on a plane take up to 15,000 feet fly over Mexico and deport them..... Without parachutes.
libertty

Rockmart, GA

#37 Sep 22, 2013
if these Mexicans are crossing the border that easy what other people are we need to fully guard our borders
Brenda besson

United States

#38 Sep 22, 2013
libertty wrote:
if these Mexicans are crossing the border that easy what other people are we need to fully guard our borders
we could if we had a real president,he does everything he can to let them in.
Brenda besson

United States

#39 Sep 27, 2013
We should be seeing some of this again soon in the coming days.we will laugh,we told everyone not to unchain you.while you idiots scream (not one more) lol we have been saying the same thing for months.not one more,but we mean it,we have a right to say it.Not on more!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 2 min Truth hurts 255
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 5 min Juan Valdez 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 8 min Justice Dale 2,520
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 21 min positronium 21,392
News Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees... 49 min Rainbow Kid 3
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Keith Lucy 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr J ValJean 476
More from around the web