Border security quandary could kill immigration bill Border security...

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

As Washington considers a sweeping immigration bill that could legalize the nation's 11 million illegal immigrants, one point of disagreement is how best to secure the 1,969-mile Southwest border with Mexico to hold off future waves of people.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of88
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show us where Byrd did that, we know the communist party endorses Obama, expecially since he is card carrying member.
It's on the same page that shows the communist party endored Obama.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine there's quite a line of people waiting to do it for you.
Well you got 5 weapons, give it a shot........oops a pun.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't been to Kentucky or any of the other confederate states! Google them; they're alive and well, and railing against the first black president, just like you.
......but it's ok for the communist to try and take over everyone, not just the blacks huh.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you got 5 weapons, give it a shot........oops a pun.
Gladly, just post your address.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly, just post your address.
When you hit the Oklahoma border pookie, email me on topix and I'll give you further directions.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When you hit the Oklahoma border pookie, email me on topix and I'll give you further directions.
Post your full name & address right here right now, or admit you're the cowardly liar we all know you to be.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your full name & address right here right now, or admit you're the cowardly liar we all know you to be.
Sure as soon as you post you DD214 you refused to post pookie. Your bark is worse than your bite.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure as soon as you post you DD214 you refused to post pookie. Your bark is worse than your bite.
I never invited you to look at my DD214.

You DID invite me down to see you.

C'mon you lying P.O.S. coward, post your address.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Post your address? OMG, not in a million years. These liberals are crazy. When are we going to decide to give them all sanity tests? It was their idea to try to grab the guns, now it should be our option to have all of them tested to see if they need medicine to make them normal.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
Post your address? OMG, not in a million years. These liberals are crazy. When are we going to decide to give them all sanity tests? It was their idea to try to grab the guns, now it should be our option to have all of them tested to see if they need medicine to make them normal.
Yes, and our little secret is still that way.....I think any person should take an iq test before they are allowed to vote.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I think they should pay $10. per vote to keep them from multi-voting, but that will never happen.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Considering the above 2 comments, is there any doubt the voting rights act is still needed? If anything it needs to be expanded to cover all states.

And they still wonder why minorities don't vote for the GOPasaurs.....

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I never invited you to look at my DD214.
You DID invite me down to see you.
C'mon you lying P.O.S. coward, post your address.
Yes pookie, you said I was never in the military, and so I ask you to show your DD214, you refused to show it and that's a fact. Now show it to us and I'll give you the information you requested.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Considering the above 2 comments, is there any doubt the voting rights act is still needed? If anything it needs to be expanded to cover all states.
And they still wonder why minorities don't vote for the GOPasaurs.....
When was it rescinded? You liberals fought it hard enough back in 1965 and have tried to keep the plantation alive, but I sure didn't think that SCOTUS had overturned it.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When was it rescinded? You liberals fought it hard enough back in 1965 and have tried to keep the plantation alive, but I sure didn't think that SCOTUS had overturned it.
Uncle Thomas and the rest of the racist Republican justices on the SCOTUS are about to overturn the voting rights act.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes pookie, you said I was never in the military, and so I ask you to show your DD214, you refused to show it and that's a fact. Now show it to us and I'll give you the information you requested.
Why would I post my DD214 online?

If you were in the military, you'd know that contains information which could be used to steal your identity.

Only a moron would post such personal info.

YOU are the one who wanted me to come see you; can't do that without your address.

But not suprisingly a coward who's never served in the military is also afraid to post their address too.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Thomas and the rest of the racist Republican justices on the SCOTUS are about to overturn the voting rights act.
Call me when they do. Maybe they will make a voter ID Act too and we can really celebrate.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I post my DD214 online?
If you were in the military, you'd know that contains information which could be used to steal your identity.
Only a moron would post such personal info.
YOU are the one who wanted me to come see you; can't do that without your address.
But not suprisingly a coward who's never served in the military is also afraid to post their address too.
Yes such as an address and other personal information. You do know you can post on topic by email.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes such as an address and other personal information. You do know you can post on topic by email.
Again, I wasn't inviting you to see my DD214, so I'm not about to post it anywhere.

YOU WERE inviting me to come see you, so you should post your address then for all to see. Others may want to take you up on your invitation as well!

That's okay, we all know you're a lying coward; this is just more proof of that.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

They will never give you voter I D cards. Then the Democrats would never again win an election. They must cheat to give their ghetto parity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of88
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 4 min duh 105
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Tinka 133,563
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Tinka 218,499
Illegal Immigration: Will Illinois&#x26;#x27; G... 2 hr no retreat 2
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 4 hr just wondering 247
Teen Confesses Undocumented Status to Hillary C... 4 hr Jose 10
Should Obama use the power of his pen on immigr... 4 hr Jose 30
•••
•••