Biden wants immigration reform by end...

Biden wants immigration reform by end of summer

There are 112 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from May 9, 2013, titled Biden wants immigration reform by end of summer. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden laid out a timetable for his hopes on immigration reform, saying he wants to see Congress pass a bill in the coming months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#106 May 14, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>"All children born on U.S. soil are automatically granted U.S. citizenship. This allows many illegal immigrant mothers to qualify for national, state and local welfare programs. While this process is not explicitly illegal, it does allow otherwise ineligible women to receive welfare benefits. Many citizens see this as a type of welfare fraud and use it as evidence justifying more legal restrictions for immigrants."
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7302066_can-assista...
Frankly, I prefer to go red white and blue forever.
....YOUR SOURCE....THIRD PARAGRAPH......"Illegal mothers are not eligible to recieve direct monetary help through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or any other federal program".....Zero Federal Assistance......

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#108 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....YOUR SOURCE....THIRD PARAGRAPH......"Illegal mothers are not eligible to recieve direct monetary help through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or any other federal program".....Zero Federal Assistance......
They get WIC and that's the same thing, different name.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....YOUR SOURCE....THIRD PARAGRAPH......"Illegal mothers are not eligible to recieve direct monetary help through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or any other federal program".....Zero Federal Assistance......
All it akes is one American born child in a family to qualify for public housing.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Thousan...

That one American-born child will also qualify all kids in the family for free school meals.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#110 May 14, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>All it akes is one American born child in a family to qualify for public housing.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Thousan...
That one American-born child will also qualify all kids in the family for free school meals.
Seem's easily solved....American's first, Family's with anchor children or mixed legality go second.....SOLVED.....NEXT!!!! !!!!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#111 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Seem's easily solved....American's first, Family's with anchor children or mixed legality go second.....SOLVED.....NEXT!!!! !!!!!!
Maybe taxpayers don't feel they should pay for people who aren't in this country legally. Maybe they think that illegals can send them with a home lunch like many Americans do, or just flat out cut out their beer consumption and pay for their kids' meals themselves. How about that?
Not fair

United States

#112 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Seem's easily solved....American's first, Family's with anchor children or mixed legality go second.....SOLVED.....NEXT!!!! !!!!!!
Im a effin american, my daughter is mixed. And if I needed help why should I be second I effin pay taxes as well as my husband. Probley to support you and your kids so shut the eff up.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#113 May 15, 2013
Not fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a effin american, my daughter is mixed. And if I needed help why should I be second I effin pay taxes as well as my husband. Probley to support you and your kids so shut the eff up.
Evidently, too stupid, to slow down and understand my point....
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#114 May 15, 2013
Not fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a effin american, my daughter is mixed. And if I needed help why should I be second I effin pay taxes as well as my husband. Probley to support you and your kids so shut the eff up.
Our tax money at work. Just think, if it were not for welfare she "effin probley" could not afford the iPad she is using to post her comments. LOL
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#115 May 15, 2013
Looks like NYM 8387 did the right thing! He stopped blaming illegals for his empty pockets and went out to find a job! I knew I could pop some sence in his bull$hit!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#116 May 15, 2013
Yes it's me Juan the boricua slayer!
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#117 May 16, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
Looks like NYM 8387 did the right thing! He stopped blaming illegals for his empty pockets and went out to find a job! I knew I could pop some sence in his bull$hit!!!
making up more b.s? I will continue to post on this site no matter how much you call the facts racism
Puertorican rainbow

Lodi, CA

#118 May 16, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> making up more b.s? I will continue to post on this site no matter how much you call the facts racism
I'm guessing you still haven't found a job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 19 min Quirky 17,193
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 148,624
News News Trump continues to paint immigrants as cri... 2 hr big tiki 683
Family-based category immigration 3 hr spud 2
News 'Dreamers' left in limbo as Senate rejects immi... 4 hr spud 15
News ICE Arrests Nearly 200 Convicted Criminal Illeg... 6 hr spud 11
News Trump offers 'Dreamers' a path to citizenship, ... 7 hr spud 221
More from around the web