Obama to stress executive orders in s...

Obama to stress executive orders in speech

There are 3 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Obama to stress executive orders in speech. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

President Obama is putting the final touches on a State of the Union address in which he will offer to work with Congress, but also cite the possibility of executive action if necessary, aides said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2014
executive orders only last for the length of an administration.

the only purpose imposing a series of executive orders would serve is to further erode the strength of our nation.

but maybe that is all he wants to do.

makes you wonder what exactly his discussion with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev was all about?

more than we know?

after Benghazi...
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Executive Order number 1 ... Amnesty!!!:)
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Jose wrote:
Executive Order number 1 ... Amnesty!!!:)
that will never happen, I have been telling you this for months, under all of your other names.learn to deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The great Mexican wall deception: Trump's Ameri... 28 min Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 35 min Swedenforever of ... 77
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 36 min quetzalcoatl 142,249
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 38 min Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 53 min Wildchild 6
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 59 min Wildchild 12
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 1 hr NoToGreedyPolitic... 1
More from around the web