Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announc...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announces run for re-election

There are 3013 comments on the KTAR story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announces run for re-election. In it, KTAR reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio shows his badge as he holds a ceremony where 92 of his immigration jail officers, who lost their federal power to check whether inmates are in the county illegally, turn in their credentials after federal officials pulled the Sheriff's office immigration enforcement powers Wednesday, Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTAR.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3588 Jun 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Obviously, you are one of those brown skinned people
Obviously I am whiter than you, shug, and you can be damn sure I've done more for this country than you ever have or ever will.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3589 Jun 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Why don't you invite all these illegals to your place
Why don't you get a job, stop sucking off Uncle Sam, and worry about the crack children you produce rather than these people that sure as hell work harder than you?
racer42

San Pablo, CA

#3590 Jun 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I am whiter than you, shug, and you can be damn sure I've done more for this country than you ever have or ever will.
Another bunch of blatant Bull Crap from the ultimate master of Bull Crap, Aunt Jemima.
U are ignorants

San Jose, CA

#3591 Jun 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I feel sorry for all the good people in Arizona and other states along the border!! My friend here in Pennsylvania left with her husband when his father called to ask him to come help him protect his ranch on the border..My friend's husband had been in the military..They left their kids with her mom--she is now back here because it was soooo scary and dangerous for her there.So,now there is one family I know that is separated by these horrible illegals.She said that people would just walk through the property like they owned it-took anything that was not nailed down and left their trash all over the place.Keep up the fight Joe-just remember to look for blue-eyed blonds as illegals.The illegals need to go!!!
Joe deporting blue-eyed blonds? Nope, he is targeting Mexican and other Hispanics from south American-brown and black skin people, let the illegals from Europe run free. No wonder Hispanics are moving up north and the illegal Europeans are moving to AZ.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3592 Jun 19, 2013
barefoot-you ignore the facts that I print.All my relatives and my husband's family came in legal and they did not steal anything from others.They worked hard and is nothing like the illegals.And SHUG,I am half American Indian.I doubt that you have done more than me or my family!!SHUG!!My husband and I worked in a human resource department in Alabama and everyone of the illegals was a worthless human being.If you want more info I will be glad to give it to you..I have worked more than you ever will.We have three sons and they are all upstanding people.Our youngest is in med school.My husband and I have served the people/community we live in all the time.With your mouth and ugliness,when someone tells the truth,you have to get crazy and start running them down,SHUG!Also,it was sarcasm about the blue-eyed,blond illegals.Who else would you stop as illegals from Mexico or other Hispanic countries?
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3593 Jun 19, 2013
barefoot--you won't win your battle of worthless words with me!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3594 Jun 19, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Battle?

dear child... get your GED and get back to me.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3595 Jun 19, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
barefoot-you ignore the facts that I print.All my relatives and my husband's family came in legal and they did not steal anything from others.
I put little stock in people like you who tell tall tales here on the internet.

I don't care.

The US immigration policy is and has been racist for over 150 years, currently, people who come in on the southern border are out of favor largely because of the color of their skin and the language they speak.

People come in (for 150 years) from Europe without restrictions as long as they passed the paper bag test.

Americans eat the food undocumented workers harvest, puck, and clean. If it were not for these workers, the US economy would collapse.

The congress has done very little for over twenty years. If the Democrats play their cards right, they will allow the Republicans to continue to drag their feet.

You can stay comfortable knowing that 94 percent of the GOP is white; the Democrats will remain happy knowing they are the 55 percent.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3596 Jun 19, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I worked in a human resource department in Alabama and everyone of the illegals was a worthless human being
That tells me exactly what I need to know about you, bigot.

With some luck, your drunken husband will catch you with your legs wrapped around one of the neighbors and we can be rid of three more.

Maybe four, if he spots the one in the closet.
jack Lambert

Phoenix, AZ

#3597 Jun 19, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Those rude mouthed redneck stubborn stuck in the past pennsylvanians will battle you to the death because they are buckwild to the tenth power.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3598 Jun 19, 2013
barefoot and Jack--your mouths tell me what you are!! Anyone that can not stand the truth ALWAYS run people down and get ballistic when someone else has something to say..You're both funny.I tell the truth and not tall tales,but you can't stand it.To tell the truth you two are really racist and bigoted and you make me laugh.The hate you spew is exactly what I would expect from people like you--NO CLASS! Our friends in Georgia and Alabama are Hispanics(who came in legal)also translators we had to hire because the illegals could not speak English, and African-Americans.We went to an all BLACK church and we still keep in touch.It has nothing to do with the color of their skin but being illegals..Come through proper channels..Good bye to you two or is it just one?
Tom

Sylmar, CA

#3599 Jun 20, 2013
Sam: You were probably paid by some liberal to write your comment.
Mayela

Fayetteville, GA

#3600 Jun 20, 2013
Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio backs down on immigration. Will others follow?

A federal judge ordered Sheriff Joe Arpaio to stop using race or ancestry to determine who is stopped for questioning. It could affect other states that followed Arizona's lead on illegal immigration.

After years in the national spotlight for his flashy enforcement of US immigration laws, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is backing off in response to a federal court ruling that his office had discriminated against Latinos.

"There will not be roundups of people because they were in the country unlawfully, period," says Tim Casey, Mr. Arpaio’s lead attorney.

A federal judge ordered Arpaio to stop using race or ancestry to determine which drivers are stopped for questioning under a policy known as “saturation patrols.” The order, issued two weeks ago, dealt a blow to the Phoenix-area lawman that could have a significant ripple effect in states that, like Arizona, have turned to local law enforcement to target illegal immigration.
http://news.yahoo.com/arizonas-sheriff-joe-ar...

YEEHAW!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3601 Jun 20, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
barefoot and Jack--your mouths tell me what you are!!
The stains on your blouse tell me what you are, and from the pattern, you don't charge much or change the blouse often.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3602 Jun 20, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
We went to an all BLACK church
wow! you when to an all black church and got a punch on your "I am not a bigot" card.

Let me guess: some of your best friends are black... there's the guy that cleaned your carpet last month.... George?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#3603 Jun 21, 2013
Tom wrote:
Sam: You were probably paid by some liberal to write your comment.
ERIC HOLDER probably direct deposits that payola.
Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist.
Pope Francis is The False Prophet.
Same-sex marriage is the abomination of desolation.
Next comes World War Three, economic collapse and the culling of the 'eaters'.
Rapture and tribulation are near at hand.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape.
Kentucky

Franklin, IN

#3604 Jun 21, 2013
Hello to Sheriff Joe Arpaio from here in Kentucky. I wish there were more men (and women) like you standing up for what's right. Thanks!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3605 Jun 21, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
Hello to Sheriff Joe Arpaio from here in Kentucky. I wish there were more men (and women) like you standing up for what's right. Thanks!
There are.

Cross burning in the field behind the church tonight, starting a 9.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#3606 Jun 21, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
Joe loves the admiration. I’m sure he’d appreciate yours if he sees it. Maybe he’d send you some of his pink punk under ware if you wrote to him personally.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3607 Jun 23, 2013
U are ignorants wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe deporting blue-eyed blonds? Nope, he is targeting Mexican and other Hispanics from south American-brown and black skin people, let the illegals from Europe run free. No wonder Hispanics are moving up north and the illegal Europeans are moving to AZ.
That's because hispanics are the ones causing the problems. Rarely do you hear about the millions of illegal Asians that are here, causing any problems. They try and fit in and take care of themselves. They don't destroy their neighborhoods with gangs or grafitti or protest against this country with chinese flags in the streets.

Do you see the difference in the quality of the illegal? Being you sound like your pro illegal might be a hard question for you to answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min El Camino 8,055
News President Obama Has Deported More People Than A... 23 min tomin cali 1
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 24 min You moma 6
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 142,300
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 4 hr spud 19
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
More from around the web