Republicans still represent mostly-white districts

Mar 31, 2014 Full story: Capitol Hill Blue 394

Some demographers call it the browning of America. Fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among Hispanics and blacks, the U.S. population is becoming less white.

Full Story
Quirky

Denver, CO

#147 Apr 3, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Boo for "wild child" and other early life forms!
F k Off for Larry the low life Anti-American Racist White hater!

You go Knock out gamming lately Boy?
spud

Bangor, PA

#148 Apr 4, 2014
It's ridiculous how our politicians are supporting this amnesty based on politics and pandering for votes rather than what's best for this country. It's also ridiculous how Democrats are always looking for the opportunity to turn everything into a racial issue. What's right is right regardless of color or political party.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#149 Apr 4, 2014
RIchtard Fixon wrote:
<quoted text>
What we don't need no stink in' b o m b s. Is that a tramp stamp on your forehead? If so i'll be me big time.
That tramp stamp thingy on the forehead may be old scars after they removed the Crown of Thorns from Binga's head.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#150 Apr 4, 2014
Yes but democrats mostly represent us wealthy liberals. Thats a fact. And it serves us well.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#151 Apr 4, 2014
DUH!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP wont get non whites and non rich and non religious andnon racist to vote for them..

askinga perso of color or workingclass ersonto vte GOP is like asking a 1940,s jewsh prson to vote Nazi..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#152 Apr 4, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
DUH!!!!!!!!!!
The GOP wont get non whites and non rich and non religious andnon racist to vote for them..
askinga perso of color or workingclass ersonto vte GOP is like asking a 1940,s jewsh prson to vote Nazi..
you mean outside of the huge swaths of the bible belt and STP belt full of 'non-rich' people that are solidly red states and towns?

the stereotype that rich people vote GOP and poor people vote Dem is only for the simple minded...the political spectrum is even mixed across this nation's socio-economic strata.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#153 Apr 4, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "pauncho" villa, an out-of-condition gaucho?
my bad, I'm usually a good speeler.
abe

Houston, TX

#154 Apr 4, 2014
Why I became a Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
It is defiantly by design that Republicans have been labeled as the "white party" by the Democrats. How else could they deny the truth and history except to misdirect the blame?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w...
someone one has to represent the decent Americans. The demos represent the ignorant, the uneducated , the corrupt commies and muslims.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#155 Apr 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you mean outside of the huge swaths of the bible belt and STP belt full of 'non-rich' people that are solidly red states and towns?
the stereotype that rich people vote GOP and poor people vote Dem is only for the simple minded...the political spectrum is even mixed across this nation's socio-economic strata.
Yes many poor trailer trash rednecks vote GOP. The GOP hates what the rednecks hate.

Anyone who works for a living( hourly wage) people who vote GOP is like jewish person voting Nazi.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#156 Apr 4, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad, I'm usually a good speeler.
This just in. The kidnapping of Sirius ch.4 by Billy Joel will end on June 24. No word yet on whether or not 40's on 4 will be back. Come back Charlie Spivak!

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#157 Apr 4, 2014
Considering Democratics and in Politics of a more to free spirited in the Liberated to Republicans spread out that Bible...

Googled when one ought to be quiet and all I could find where it reads that WOMAN are ought to be not of VOICE that it is a disgrace...
A degrading...
So ...

Listening read partake and placed ahead are they much...

Cain was it an AMERIKA wanted CAIN???
Amerika and it's opportunities to all those whom so come a shore?

To step on L:And...Is it not a word to it's Constitution?

Level 7

Location hidden

#158 Apr 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Considering Democratics and in Politics of a more to free spirited in the Liberated to Republicans spread out that Bible...
Googled when one ought to be quiet and all I could find where it reads that WOMAN are ought to be not of VOICE that it is a disgrace...
A degrading...
So ...
Listening read partake and placed ahead are they much...
Cain was it an AMERIKA wanted CAIN???
Amerika and it's opportunities to all those whom so come a shore?
To step on L:And...Is it not a word to it's Constitution?
You have a way with words. You just seem to scatter them randomly.

Level 6

in a city...

#159 Apr 4, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>This just in. The kidnapping of Sirius ch.4 by Billy Joel will end on June 24. No word yet on whether or not 40's on 4 will be back. Come back Charlie Spivak!
And who so taketh if there are those to give surely there must be those that take?

Par favore....in thanks and plead...Oh was it please? Peace and with in...

Sirius is a funny thing to rely on...To one voice?

Some and quali equally or something?

F gain and what is to re main...Worth an effort to workers funds and misplaced weapons to ship abroad one would think they brought back something more to go on...

But may have lost limbs and can't barely get ahead...

Piracy?...In murder to serve...Serves to be connected to someone or some Organized task is it...

Signing up to mood matched Amerika is as is a home to a home of different backs a ground..all pushed on onward forefronts layout and when things set in...

Can't help but to in voice as paper to snail and beeswaxation in Natural ...

Man Men kind and in that onc=an one can only imagine somw of the things...

SO anyway sign up out shipping out they want to go because there here was nothing either and to come back in squirm and a crying how a war IS????

For their need to spread out in far away foreign places????
Honestly wondering...

Coffee can one sit and relax with it these days...and mythology to helping hands in all times after a while open handed and to sleeves arms out stretched a distance wide...
Poles and magnetic fields?

Strong to hold on to self pulling...don't be strung along...As to no one right?
What one still can claim in that re main and name?

One and two and three and for a due to DO...

To have worked ones off for MIGHT in MAN and TRAGIC ?
I am GLAD that CAIN was a goner...Not even close to have gotten in and to good ole Again I am thinking to QUALIFY even to be shipped anywhere and it's all in is it a game the game the lucky card and a good Morality...

That is always present here you can't turn on the TV without them shouting and it is always a Party over the top expenci....to what's kept on file Ledger Economics...

Ethical where some still hold it as duty others seem it a bit far fetched and to Place into Religion is where the Royalties are...

To Figure in numbers really to one's behind your back what a got in funding?
Dang I love to turn on the television and see all the Taxes that are gone? Missing they took off and placed themselves they spread out and serve to what people's need have been?

What they are asking?

Level 6

in a city...

#160 Apr 4, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You have a way with words. You just seem to scatter them randomly.
Yeah as much as what has been I think you just have to take em in or out of line...in between there is always something...

Life's links and
connections...

Each thread a topic and sometimes each thought has that extra little added in meaning...

Either to some or not it means at least a contribution...

Level 6

in a city...

#161 Apr 4, 2014
A Front and behind times...

Level 7

Location hidden

#163 Apr 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah as much as what has been I think you just have to take em in or out of line...in between there is always something...
Life's links and
connections...
Each thread a topic and sometimes each thought has that extra little added in meaning...
Either to some or not it means at least a contribution...
It's hard to argue with you. Impossible in fact. But I do detect some signs of brain activity.

Level 6

in a city...

#164 Apr 4, 2014
Or a back and in times and to show a for what one would want to see?

If it's all for SHOE SHOW that is then what is to show?

What in a need to see?

To speak is to ask a knock?

Not asking of one thing to just sit and wither is what Patriotics ought to be...

Level 6

in a city...

#165 Apr 4, 2014
So Set apart I understood was Politics aside from personal Belief...

God does not Run the Universe !!!!

Level 6

in a city...

#166 Apr 4, 2014
A place of calm and to anyone's senses...

A sense of her...does that ever even entered to anyone's mind..

For whom to whom a concern could be placed in and on? Other than that old believe in if you know Prophecy or how one views it..

To remain in it main function liable in cure current...

Well one thing not always connects with another of a same exact'ly but surely A CONNECT...

To render in re claim the other to when a path a psss pass'ing?

Ordeal and a word this may happen and oh no , maybe a difference differently ...

Domestics and in tame a mass...

Into the Chapels and out they came...

Level 6

in a city...

#167 Apr 4, 2014
I have my own right in expressing for sure in that to feel, sometimes like I am still besides the Masks made of Iron...

To sense ability re-sponse...

Responsive comes, automatic at times to other's needs ..
To possess...Possessions...

Who was in need of Democracy? Who's spreading it currently?

WHERE?????

2010-2012-14???

When the clock strikes timeouts side line machinery pressing on even harder...

Maybe slack lack placed itself in to product and a produce...I honestly feel that GOD had an overload...

Stations...Base and Post...

Seems logical enough ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 25 min woodtick57 211
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min woodtick57 265,597
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr J ValJean 136,009
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 3 hr Cricket 23 41
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 3 hr gulf 64
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 4 hr Mykro 9
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE