Republicans still represent mostly-wh...

Republicans still represent mostly-white districts

There are 394 comments on the Capitol Hill Blue story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Republicans still represent mostly-white districts. In it, Capitol Hill Blue reports that:

Some demographers call it the browning of America. Fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among Hispanics and blacks, the U.S. population is becoming less white.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capitol Hill Blue.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#291 Apr 7, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we hold them accountable? Everybody seems to have turned a blind eye for 6 years now! A Republican administration would have been crucified by now! What's changed?
You can call a white guy on corruption but if you suggest Obama is a bad guy you are labeled a racist and nobody wants that. That is what has changed.

Just look at what happened with D.C's mayor Marion Barry. He got caught doing crack with a prostitute and the majority black population of D.C. re-elected him when he had the nerve to run again. A white mayor committing those crimes never would have been re-elected in a majority white city. Whites and blacks look at ethics a bit differently. Know what I mean? As far as they are concerned, the more crooked their elected officials are, the better
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#292 Apr 7, 2014
That is right, Prison is a career builder for Democrats.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#294 Apr 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can call a white guy on corruption but if you suggest Obama is a bad guy you are labeled a racist and nobody wants that. That is what has changed.
Just look at what happened with D.C's mayor Marion Barry. He got caught doing crack with a prostitute and the majority black population of D.C. re-elected him when he had the nerve to run again. A white mayor committing those crimes never would have been re-elected in a majority white city. Whites and blacks look at ethics a bit differently. Know what I mean? As far as they are concerned, the more crooked their elected officials are, the better
The sad part about it is you are right! Fear the black man or be called a racist if you question his motives or policies!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#295 Apr 7, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part about it is you are right! Fear the black man or be called a racist if you question his motives or policies!
The race card has always worked for Barack in the past, he'll never stop using that ploy to silence those who oppose his destruction of this country.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#296 Apr 7, 2014
Talk about an oxymoron, "Minority babies Outnumber...."

http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab...

Obama will have to rewrite his hate crime law now that whites are the new minority, filling what was previously the hispanics'#2 position.

Don't hold your breath though. He hates his white genes, acts like they don't exist.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#297 Apr 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can call a white guy on corruption but if you suggest Obama is a bad guy you are labeled a racist and nobody wants that. That is what has changed.
Just look at what happened with D.C's mayor Marion Barry. He got caught doing crack with a prostitute and the majority black population of D.C. re-elected him when he had the nerve to run again. A white mayor committing those crimes never would have been re-elected in a majority white city. Whites and blacks look at ethics a bit differently. Know what I mean? As far as they are concerned, the more crooked their elected officials are, the better
That was the big change? Maybe the blacks don't want to sit with the whites any longer and Corrupt that would be for a white man to say a black man is the racist...

OR??? Who knows people sit together still on Buses or are some already marked for any specific reason?

If they're going to mark some God forbid I will wear a BIG A on my forehead...

And GOD EARTH is beautiful.

How was it that suicide bombers came about?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#298 Apr 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Talk about an oxymoron, "Minority babies Outnumber...."
http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab...
Obama will have to rewrite his hate crime law now that whites are the new minority, filling what was previously the hispanics'#2 position.
Don't hold your breath though. He hates his white genes, acts like they don't exist.
No he doesn't he's not Tribal so he ain't all that black...:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#299 Apr 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
That is right, Prison is a career builder for Democrats.
Wrong I think that the time spend in Prison is equally spread amongst the Parties....Black and Whites and Mexicans too....Orientals? We really don't house them all too much do we wonder if we placed a bunch of foreigners would it seem more like camps?

Or ? Are you saying that Democrats are mainly doing Prison time? Who's sending ?

We already had programs in place that prevented many having to do time...What happened are they still active or marked crossed of some failure?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#300 Apr 8, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>two words libs hate....volunteer army......they are still ashamed of their draft card burning and protest song singing, and embarrassed by the fact they were too chickenshit to volunteer to serve and protect.
Willard - draft dodger.

Your turn.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#301 Apr 8, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>I give you facts but I can't make you believe them!
Because they're bullshit. Quite simple.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#302 Apr 8, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had the authority of Congress and liberated millions for less than taking an island from the Japs in a real war.

barock surrendered on all fronts turning arab spring to winter.

Bush is loved by our troops. barock can't go near them unless they're disarmed first.
This psycho babble is the reason no one of relevance respects your herd.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#303 Apr 8, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Even liberals watch Fox News.

They need to know the truth so they can keep their lies straight.
The truth? From Faux news?!?!?
That's the funniest thing you've ever said...and the dumbest.

The most mis informed people watch faux.

Forbes:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

Let me see you dance your way out of this one, sheep.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#304 Apr 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the millions of viewers that made Fox the number one cable news network in the country? Those people?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

Smarten up.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#305 Apr 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This psycho babble is the reason no one of relevance respects your herd.
Give it up thrasher. You are a dimwit.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#306 Apr 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up thrasher. You are a dimwit.
Try again, sheep. You have failed.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#307 Apr 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, sheep. You have failed.
Well uh, Golly Gee there Dork. You certainly don`t intimidate any one with your Wooozzzzy Persona Boy!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#308 Apr 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, sheep. You have failed.
Quirky is all mouth. Just another internet commando coward. I like to call him Private Upham.

lol
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#309 Apr 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
If you actually read the results of the survey cited in the article it seems that those who watch TV for their "news" are all generally poorly informed no matter what "news" network they watch. Not surprisingly those who watch Fox and CNBC are the least informed of those who depend on TV for their "news". Proving once again that the those right and the left depend on idiots for their support.
"You can't fix stupid"

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#310 Apr 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can call a white guy on corruption but if you suggest Obama is a bad guy you are labeled a racist and nobody wants that. That is what has changed.
Just look at what happened with D.C's mayor Marion Barry. He got caught doing crack with a prostitute and the majority black population of D.C. re-elected him when he had the nerve to run again. A white mayor committing those crimes never would have been re-elected in a majority white city. Whites and blacks look at ethics a bit differently. Know what I mean? As far as they are concerned, the more crooked their elected officials are, the better
its called putting one over on the man, and is perfectly acceptable in their culture. In fact, it's preferred, even if 'the man' is black....but most of the time, its connected to the honky payback program currently in play.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#311 Apr 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Talk about an oxymoron, "Minority babies Outnumber...."
http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab...
Obama will have to rewrite his hate crime law now that whites are the new minority, filling what was previously the hispanics'#2 position.
Don't hold your breath though. He hates his white genes, acts like they don't exist.
how can he participate in honky payback, if he's part honky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 min spud 249
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 35 min Katrina 11,289
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 46 min Raydot 501
News A San Francisco slaying that Trump used in ille... 54 min Raydot 2
News Trump's border wall prototypes already being te... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News ICE Director Confirms Significant Increase in W... 7 hr josh 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr jimmy krack korn 147,615
More from around the web