10,000 ordered by governor to prove residency

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

After seven months in office, Gov. Susana Martinez is about to enter the national spotlight for a policy decision on the explosive issue of immigration.
Comments
1,981 - 2,000 of 2,386 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2012
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#2061 Oct 13, 2011
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>

spam spam spam - take your own advice: nuff' said - give it rest
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#2062 Oct 13, 2011
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
spam spam spam - take your own advice: nuff' said - give it rest
Spam? Nope...Reality bubba....I live my advice, everyday...nuff said...you however, have a 'reality' check in store...I've faced it, live with it daily...fight it....deal with it everyday...hmmmm...
why should we have to continue to alert non believers! Oh well, see ya on the 'reality' side of the real world.....

“Freedom is never free”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#2063 Oct 13, 2011
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I have a bone to pick with Suzanna....
Do you have a 'CLUE' what this issue is actually about? It's about the FACT that New Mexico is only one of three states in the entire United States who still allow ILLEGAL (AND I MEAN TO BRING ATTENTION TO THAT WORD) IMMIGRANTS a valid form of identification!!!! You've got to be kidding! You're PERSONAL vendetta is going to make an impact on the safety of MY FAMILY!!! Don't think so. Let's recap...better yet...let's look at the
B I G picture....let me spell it out for you...we are under attack by foreign terrorists...911 is not an exclusive attack....now, how can they (the terrorists...T E R R O R I S T S...for the slow learners) best enter our country???? Well let's see...how can you obtain a 'legal form of identification' without proving residency/citizenship? And with that 'legal form of identification'..then...pack up your explosives...and travel anywhere you please within the confines of the United States of America? Welcome to New Mexico....nuff said....I.Q. of recipient is self-explanitory......jus sayin.
Are you "Just Left of Right"???

I don't think so. You might want to save your replies to people who actually address you and far as I can tell that's not too many people.

As for what this issue is about...here's one for you.

How can a person who has committed several crimes herself have the authority to charge anyone else for any crime?

Oh that's right because crazy psychos like yourself think the world is ending because an illegal alien got a drivers license.

We all recognize that the law is flawed, YOU NIT. WE ALL SEE THAT.

However what you are refusing to acknowledge is that the person who's ass you seen to be so fond of is not clean herself.

Let's see besides my own crystal clear and concrete evidence against her...

She did inner-circle dealings with a business of someone who worked for her.
She inflated numbers to the federal government in order to get federal funding and instead of using that money for what it was set for she gave it away as bonuses to her staff.
She inflated case numbers on the state website( 5,000 cases in 2007) when the court records showed for that exact time period there were no more than 1,200.
During the campaign she avoided the issue about her grandparents and now after successfully being elected and comfortably in the chair she now admits her grandparents were illegal aliens.
She promised not tocut education and not only cut the education budget by 1.5%, but also cut several, several jobs from education.
She proudly used the image of a dead child to promote her candidacy, that's usually called exploitation.
She made a claim about fighting and going hard on DWI offenders, the numbers showed she lied and amazing almost twice a month someone in Dona Ana county gets arrested for DWI and has more than 5 prior convictions or arrests.
She made some bold claim about fighting drug cartels. Really? So she fought more cartels than the El Paso, TX district attorney? Even greater, she a county prosecutor, took on crimes that are under the jurisdiction of the federal government? I don't recall her ever prosecuting a case in federal court especially against a drug kingpin or even a cartel member.
She swore to uphold the United States Constitution and the laws of both the United States and New Mexico...well then she violated that oath big time, for perjury is a fourth degree felony and she not only let it happen in fron of her own face, she planned it, supported it, acknowledged it, served it with fries.

Susana Martinez, a criminal, should not be given any power to condemn any person whatsoever.

This will be my last reply to you because 1) you're not registered and 2) you got your head so far up Susana's ass you can't see the forest for the feces.

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

#2064 Oct 14, 2011
The Governor needs to take the whole NM License issue and take bids from a private contractor to manage the drive records in NM. This state is the worst for managing everything.

Let's look at NM's record:

Can't count votes, they have folks voting up north that have been dead for 20+ years.
CYFD----well we know this is a complete failure.
Look at both Houses in Santa Fe = CORRUPTION is the work of each day.
NMDOT = CORRUPTION! and costing big $$$$$.
Education (Public Schools) worst in the Nation.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#2065 Oct 14, 2011
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah....bottom line...47 out of 50 states DO NOT ALLOW "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANTS access to a valid form of identification.
To quote a genius...."Insanity is doing the same things again and again expecting different results." Now, what's 'racist' about that???? My point is that the state of New Mexico should not allow "Illegal Immigrants' a valid form of identification. Period. Obey the law....no histerics...just COMMON SENSE....that's not hard, just hard for 'some' to grasp.
Saw it, grasped it, looked it over, decided it was worthless, and threw it away.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#2066 Oct 14, 2011
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. You might want to save your replies to people who actually address you and far as I can tell that's not too many people.
How can a person who has committed several crimes herself have the authority to charge anyone else for any crime?
Oh that's right because crazy psychos like yourself think the world is ending because an illegal alien got a drivers license.
However what you are refusing to acknowledge is that the person who's ass you seen to be so fond of is not clean herself.
She inflated numbers to the federal government in order to get federal funding and instead of using that money for what it was set for she gave it away as bonuses to her staff.
She inflated case numbers on the state website( 5,000 cases in 2007) when the court records showed for that exact time period there were no more than 1,200.
During the campaign she avoided the issue about her grandparents and now after successfully being elected and comfortably in the chair she now admits her grandparents were illegal aliens.
She promised not tocut education and not only cut the education budget by 1.5%, but also cut several, several jobs from education.
She proudly used the image of a dead child to promote her candidacy, that's usually called exploitation.
She made a claim about fighting and going hard on DWI offenders, the numbers showed she lied and amazing almost twice a month someone in Dona Ana county gets arrested for DWI and has more than 5 prior convictions or arrests.
She made some bold claim about fighting drug cartels. Really? So she fought more cartels than the El Paso, TX district attorney? Even greater, she a county prosecutor, took on crimes that are under the jurisdiction of the federal government? I don't recall her ever prosecuting a case in federal court especially against a drug kingpin or even a cartel member.
She swore to uphold the United States Constitution and the laws of both the United States and New Mexico...well then she violated that oath big time, for perjury is a fourth degree felony and she not only let it happen in fron of her own face, she planned it, supported it, acknowledged it, served it with fries.
Susana Martinez, a criminal, should not be given any power to condemn any person whatsoever.
This will be my last reply to you because 1) you're not registered and 2) you got your head so far up Susana's ass you can't see the forest for the feces.
Awesome. Totally awesome.
Really

Santa Fe, NM

#2067 Oct 14, 2011
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>

you deal with terrorists daily?

whack job
Bull

Los Alamos, NM

#2068 Oct 14, 2011
Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
Feds won't let her.
bull. They do it all over the US. She won't deport them, is what is happening. Wants the perry's to get hispanic votes.
Bull

Los Alamos, NM

#2069 Oct 14, 2011
TheSilverBullet wrote:
The Governor needs to take the whole NM License issue and take bids from a private contractor to manage the drive records in NM.
Privatization makes hings worse. I tried that in another state , the company kept denying the both of us licenses, with no reason given at all.

If there is a problem, and too much effort, they don't do any work at all. Even if no one is walking thru the front door.

“Freedom is never free”

Level 1

El Paso, Texas

#2070 Oct 14, 2011
Um hey.

I have a slight concern...

It's one thing for the parents to flat out lie, see I can understand that because they will go to great lengths to protect their children and want to punish those who they think may do their children harm. I completely understand that.

However I am so trying to understand how a peace officer, an investigator can just flat out lie when his true interest should be true violations of the law.

This is an example of NMSU's Oscar Ferralez:

"Another incident at Santa Teresa High School (October 23, 2008) where ######## was participating in volleyball and Mr. Terrance(sic) Daniels was present once again."

Okay. Really? As stated the alleged victim was a student-athlete at Chaparral and as anyone can verify these are the games from that date.

First of all Santa Teresa was playing Silver and yes I was at that game.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/santa-te...
Can't deny it plenty of people saw me and I talked to people I knew and my club players came up said hi to me, a couple of my former boys players from Santa Teresa said hi to me. Yes I used to work there, makes complete sense I'd be at Santa Teresa.

So how can this police officer file a report stating ST was playing Chaparral who was playing Deming at that time so obviously the alleged victim wasn't at Santa Teresa that evening.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/chaparra...

I cannot be at two places at one time.

Now what does that have to do with this topic?

Proof Susana Martinez dos things without working with true facts. She just dos what she wants. She doesn't care what's true, she just goes after what she wants. In her mind it doesn't matter what's legal or illegal if she sets her mind to an objective she will do whatever she wants, to include lying and breaking the law, in order to achieve her goals.

So again I have solid proof the case against me is not based on truth. Just fabricated tales and Susana Martinez was a participant at every level which makes her criminally liable for all criminal conduct that was committed by all others that participated in this proceeding.

So again on topic, in this instant case she is acting outside of due process of law and as I have repeatedly stated this is the exact manner she operated as while district attorney.

If she did so solely against me then yes it's an isolated event, but from what I keep seeing, to include judicial opinions I have read, she has done this way more than once so it is a "pattern of conduct." She should be questioned for it and held to answer for it.

She's the real criminal.

“starting to wake up”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

brookhaven ny

#2071 Oct 14, 2011
JustSaying wrote:
Not all brown people are "aliens"...this just takes us back to McCartheism or witch hunts or black list.
I don't have a problem if an alien has committed a crime to deport them... I do however do not agree with profiling. I see America as an open society not communistic and that's where we the people are headed if we don't stop this abuse.
Trying to move up the social ladder is not a crime and that's why all immigrants came to this country. If you're not a Native American you're an immigrant or descendant!
Pretty soon "they" (big brother) is going to say, "oh we don't want Catholics or Baptist or Republicans or Jewish or you fill in the blank."
I didn't "join" the military and went to the south pacific to kill men, women, and children for this country to go backwards. We are better than this so lets get with the program and welcome diversity.
Everyone has a gift...let them them contribute.
got any of that shit you smoke left over ??

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2072 Oct 15, 2011
TheSilverBullet wrote:
The Governor needs to take the whole NM License issue and take bids from a private contractor to manage the drive records in NM. This state is the worst for managing everything.
Let's look at NM's record:
Can't count votes, they have folks voting up north that have been dead for 20+ years.
CYFD----well we know this is a complete failure.
Look at both Houses in Santa Fe = CORRUPTION is the work of each day.
NMDOT = CORRUPTION! and costing big $$$$$.
Education (Public Schools) worst in the Nation.
Well, SHE just fired the director of the state MVD. No one is so perfect or can be so corrupt that they can't hire an honest person by mistake or "on accident" sometimes.

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2073 Oct 15, 2011
Um hey.
I have a slight concern...
It's one thing for the parents to flat out lie, see I can understand that because they will go to great lengths to protect their children and want to punish those who they think may do their children harm. I completely understand that.
However I am so trying to understand how a peace officer, an investigator can just flat out lie when his true interest should be true violations of the law.
This is an example of NMSU's Oscar Ferralez:
"Another incident at Santa Teresa High School (October 23, 2008) where ######## was participating in volleyball and Mr. Terrance(sic) Daniels was present once again."
Okay. Really? As stated the alleged victim was a student-athlete at Chaparral and as anyone can verify these are the games from that date.
First of all Santa Teresa was playing Silver and yes I was at that game.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/santa-te...
Can't deny it plenty of people saw me and I talked to people I knew and my club players came up said hi to me, a couple of my former boys players from Santa Teresa said hi to me. Yes I used to work there, makes complete sense I'd be at Santa Teresa.
So how can this police officer file a report stating ST was playing Chaparral who was playing Deming at that time so obviously the alleged victim wasn't at Santa Teresa that evening.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/chaparra...
I cannot be at two places at one time.
Now what does that have to do with this topic?
Proof Susana Martinez dos things without working with true facts. She just dos what she wants. She doesn't care what's true, she just goes after what she wants. In her mind it doesn't matter what's legal or illegal if she sets her mind to an objective she will do whatever she wants, to include lying and breaking the law, in order to achieve her goals.
So again I have solid proof the case against me is not based on truth. Just fabricated tales and Susana Martinez was a participant at every level which makes her criminally liable for all criminal conduct that was committed by all others that participated in this proceeding.
So again on topic, in this instant case she is acting outside of due process of law and as I have repeatedly stated this is the exact manner she operated as while district attorney.
If she did so solely against me then yes it's an isolated event, but from what I keep seeing, to include judicial opinions I have read, she has done this way more than once so it is a "pattern of conduct." She should be questioned for it and held to answer for it.
She's the real criminal.
And exactly what the hell does this have to do with the topic?
New Mexico Equals Old Mex

Albuquerque, NM

#2074 Oct 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Soooooo, she hasn't been charged of any crime, yet you condemn her and accuse her of being a criminal at every opportunity. You HAVE been charged with a crime and claim lack of due process and persecution. Does the word hypocrite strike a chord with you?
He hasn't been convicted stupid, so no it does not. Innocent til proven guilty. BTW, you personally have stated Richardson was a criminal, and he was never indicted. That makes you a hypocrite AND a liar.
New Mexico Equals Old Mex

Albuquerque, NM

#2075 Oct 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Offering evidence. You are probably not familiar with it, as you don't buy into American values. Go back where you came from, take martinez with you!

“Freedom is never free”

Level 1

El Paso, Texas

#2076 Oct 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Um go back and read the last few paragraphs...

Did you even read my post?

Oh wait I'm asking a Martinez supporter to actually look at facts.

Just like Martinez ignoring the evidence.

Since you're blind go back to the post YOU QUOTED and look for this line:

"Now what does that have to do with this topic?"

No wonder you support Martinez...
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#2077 Oct 16, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
you deal with terrorists daily?
whack job
No, not a 'whack job', just a dedicated public servant....I KNOW what I'm talking about...you? Where do you derive your statistical information from? I know my 'information' is valid. Do some research...perhaps you'll 'get with the program'.....otherwise....than k goodness there are those who are willing to 'protect' you and yours when push comes to shove. Ostrich....comes to mind....ignore it, deny it....it'll go away...until the next 911....then, perhaps, just perhaps...you'll rethink your mindset. They hate us. They want to destroy us. This isn't rocket science. They'll go to any length to get into a position to do the most damage. Their looking for a 'weakness'...in our security. New Mexico is a 'gateway'. Shut the door. Our current Governor knows this. WAKE UP!
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#2078 Oct 16, 2011
Excuse the typos
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#2079 Oct 16, 2011
<quoted text>
Blah...blah..blah
Blah, blah, blah
Your vendetta against our Governor is not in my focus. My focus? I'm against the issuance of a valid form of identification to ILLEGAL ALIENS/IMMIGRANTS. Period. You attack the current elected Governor in any way you see fit, but don't compromise the fact that she is protecting you and your family from terrorists. Proven fact. New Mexico is a gateway for terrorists. I don't care what color/race/religion they come from. If they mean to do our country, our citizens harm...they are not welcome. Period. Reform of our current 'National' policy on immigration may be needed, but as for our state, New Mexico...end the current policy of allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS/IMMIGRANTS the availability of obtaining an valid/legal form of identification. If you don't like it???? Try finding another state in the union that agrees with you....hmmmm....that's pretty limited. Out of 50, there are only 3 so....your choices are tiny. That 'choice'? Is going to be shrunk by one....so now, you have two choices....what's wrong with that picture? 50 states in the union....you're down to 2...who can give you and your 'friends' the protection you feel you are willing to die for...are willing to sacrifice your family for....it won't happen here...anymore. We're no longer willing to put our families at risk to protect your twisted view. New Mexico is a target. They're here. They hate us. Grow up.
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

#2080 Oct 16, 2011
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
!
delusional. The hole is getting deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else has a foot fetish here? (Jul '13) 12 min footlover36 12
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Agents of Corruption 256,241
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 1 hr anonymous 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 135,522
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 1 hr Asian Guy 14
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 2 hr American 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••