Tens of thousands set to rally for immigration bill

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Tribune

Tens of thousands of immigrants and their supporters are scheduled to rally outside the Capitol on Wednesday as lawmakers inside prepare to unveil the biggest immigration bill in a generation.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 79 of79
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Teressa

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Con Todo wrote:
Sure Mags, stand over there in that little bitty corner of the sidewalk along with the shite, er I mean white, supremacists, birfoons, and the gun nuts strapped for action (they hope). There will probably be about a dozen of you, and the cops can protect you.
There will be tens of thousands of illegals and their supporters. LOL
I am none of the above. Go back to your country and protest for your rights and get the F---out of mine.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>

VIVA LA RAZA!!!! HOLD!!! HOLD!!!!!!
Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'

Quote:

"Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the
real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands
of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican
flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.

We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race,nothing."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Juan wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA LA RAZA!!!! HOLD!!! HOLD!!!!!!
Hold on to what, their EBT cards?
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'
Quote:
"Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the
real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands
of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican
flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.
We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."
That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race,nothing."
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...
hey crackhead you're shit is getting old!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on to what, their EBT cards?
you Dam well know what that is!! Why is this?????
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teressa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am none of the above. Go back to your country and protest for your rights and get the F---out of mine.
Eye chihuaha! You're from Beaver Town, mamacita? Let me show you my chorizo!
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye chihuaha! You're from Beaver Town, mamacita? Let me show you my chorizo!
you sick f$&k are you a sex offender or are you the kind that f$& ks you're sister!!!!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
<quoted text> you sick f$&k are you a sex offender or are you the kind that f$& ks you're sister!!!!!
oops wrong post this bitch is not on our side show her you're chorizo!!!!
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Apr 12, 2013
 
illegal alien wrote:
<quoted text> please with all the budget cuts ins dont have the resources to do it . by the way how is your mother does she like mexican tacos.
with all the budget cuts?and you think amnesty will pass?lmao
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 12, 2013
 
Con Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
But who was the president who signed the bill into law? The buck stops with the lying, senile, anti-constitution, FBI snitch, Ronald Raygun. Thanks Ronnie.
But who's the next president that will sigm the next bill? No one,lol
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's coming and these racist p o s know it they can fell the heat! That's why there posting s$&t!!!
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 12, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
It's coming and these racist p o s know it they can fell the heat! That's why there posting s$&t!!!
heard the same thing back im 07 and you're still illegal
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>heard the same thing back im 07 and you're still in illegal
in 07 is that when you're mom got her green card???
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
<quoted text> in 07 is that when you're mom got her green card???
jealous?lol
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'
Quote:
"Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the
real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands
of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican
flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.
We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."
That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race,nothing."
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...
It makes them the same as the kkk and I refuse to be a part of it

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 13, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> you Dam well know what that is!! Why is this?????
And you know darned well that they depend on those EBT cards.
Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>And you know darned well that they depend on those EBT cards.
wrong!! There are people in every race that depends on it!!!!!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>

hey crackhead you're shit is getting old!!
So's your whining

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
<quoted text> wrong!! There are people in every race that depends on it!!!!!
Right you are, it is for people who have paid into the system and have fallen on hard times...that's who it is in place to help. Not liars and cheats from south-of-the-border who are working the sytem while working a job. They fail to put that on their applications, getting bigger bonuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 79 of79
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••