Immigration bill heads to full Senate

Immigration bill heads to full Senate

There are 23 comments on the KTEN-TV Denison story from May 22, 2013, titled Immigration bill heads to full Senate. In it, KTEN-TV Denison reports that:

An Arizona restaurateur's online rants against unhappy customers has become an Internet sensation - and taught small businesses an important lesson about keeping customers happy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTEN-TV Denison.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tayo

UK

#1 May 22, 2013
Cudos to all the senator.May Gold bless you and your family.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#2 May 22, 2013
tayo wrote:
"Cudos" too you too. May the "Gold" be with you.... in your home country. Silly!
texmex

Southfield, MI

#3 May 22, 2013
Si Se puede!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2013
texmex wrote:
Si Se puede!!
in your own country dipshit
shane

Washington, DC

#6 May 22, 2013
shut ur ass up its not ur country either d.ckhead. So shut yall racist,comunist asss duumb a.s
really

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 22, 2013
shane wrote:
shut ur ass up its not ur country either d.ckhead. So shut yall racist,comunist asss duumb a.s
Name calling? How typical! lol
shane

Washington, DC

#9 May 22, 2013
Whateva.they deserve that and thats typical.
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#10 May 22, 2013
Now I can smile to my lovely bed, hopefully the bill will be signed asap and other things falls in place..... Kinda relieved and happier. God bless America.
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#11 May 22, 2013
tayo wrote:
You a Nigerian right?*God

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 May 23, 2013
Chi Chi wrote:
Now I can smile to my lovely bed, hopefully the bill will be signed asap and other things falls in place..... Kinda relieved and happier. God bless America.
Don't hold your breath, because the fight is yet to come.
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#13 May 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath, because the fight is yet to come.
Don't you think we all know that? I'm just glad that the very first step has been taken and that's worth my smile and happiness.

Level 10

Location hidden

#14 May 23, 2013
Chi Chi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think we all know that? I'm just glad that the very first step has been taken and that's worth my smile and happiness.
Wow, smiling because there is a chance we might reward the lawless???

Since: Jan 13

San Francisco, CA

#15 May 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, smiling because there is a chance we might reward the lawless???
Absolutely!
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#16 May 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, smiling because there is a chance we might reward the lawless???
Oh please give me a break with your 'lawless' ish, getting sick and tired of y'all criticizing us.... Leave us the heck alone, ugh

Level 10

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2013
Chi Chi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please give me a break with your 'lawless' ish, getting sick and tired of y'all criticizing us.... Leave us the heck alone, ugh
Go home and then we will. Until then, accept the fact that Americans prefer you to follow our rules or face our displeasure for being forced to provide precious resources to those who don't have the legal right to be here.

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

USA

#18 May 23, 2013
Well...amazing what a little nudge can do...all of a sudden the Republicans are drinking the cool aid...hell yeah...and here we go for immigration reform..otherwise, Republicansforget the White House...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 May 23, 2013
Chi Chi wrote:
Grow up dreamer. you aren't going to get on the freebie train. The House will tweak this darn bill, so many times, any thought of 3rd world poor Mexicans or South Americans will be given the boot. Don't thank God yet. Even God doesn't lie, take advantage of the good hearted, but dumb Americans. We will not relent. We will not hand over this Country so that it looks like Mexihell, or any other South American Turds.Dream on silly.
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#20 May 23, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up dreamer. you aren't going to get on the freebie train. The House will tweak this darn bill, so many times, any thought of 3rd world poor Mexicans or South Americans will be given the boot. Don't thank God yet. Even God doesn't lie, take advantage of the good hearted, but dumb Americans. We will not relent. We will not hand over this Country so that it looks like Mexihell, or any other South American Turds.Dream on silly.
Really tho? Kindly do me a favor and STFU, the fact that you on here saying stuff like 'we will not relent' makes you look dumb..... I don't got time for selfish folks.
Chi Chi

Lithonia, GA

#21 May 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Go home and then we will. Until then, accept the fact that Americans prefer you to follow our rules or face our displeasure for being forced to provide precious resources to those who don't have the legal right to be here.
Don't get it twisted tho, i'm 19 and pay/buy all my stuff myself...... I don't go to the government to help me with shit, so the fact that we all classified as ''illegals'' doesn't make us poor.... So GTFOH

Level 10

Location hidden

#22 May 24, 2013
Chi Chi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get it twisted tho, i'm 19 and pay/buy all my stuff myself...... I don't go to the government to help me with shit, so the fact that we all classified as ''illegals'' doesn't make us poor.... So GTFOH
When you have a few kids, that will all change. Nice mouth, apparently you weren't taught manners, respect or how to obey our laws. Nice, real nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min ImFree2Choose 940
News Trump pinatas becoming hot items in Albuquerque... 6 min Nopal 11
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 18 min Nopal 3,580
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 24 min positronium 9,787
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 57 min Just Think 6,686
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 1 hr tomin cali 7
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Nopal 47
More from around the web