Oklahoma farmers join call for immigration reform

Mar 20, 2014 Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa 18

Some Oklahoma farmers are among those joining a national group calling for Congress to make changes to the nation's immigration laws.

Full Story
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Key word would be "SOME". I think they would be among the SLAVERS who victimize their labor and the tax-payer to boost their profits. Never has been a secret. They expect the taxpayer to subsidize their labor force. Kinda typical for farmers of this nature.
Jose

New York, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Hose B wrote:
Key word would be "SOME". I think they would be among the SLAVERS who victimize their labor and the tax-payer to boost their profits. Never has been a secret. They expect the taxpayer to subsidize their labor force. Kinda typical for farmers of this nature.
Kiss my azzz anglo! Farmers need people to pick crops, and you fat out of shape anglo slobs just aren't up to the task!! LOL!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Push all they want, we are just waiting for o stupid to make than move lol
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my azzz anglo! Farmers need people to pick crops, and you fat out of shape anglo slobs just aren't up to the task!! LOL!!!
we don't need 100+ MILLION poor, illiterate, uneducated, ILLEGALS to do the 2 million farm jobs that americans do not want to do. PERIOD.
Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2014
I wonder why the authorities don't go to the farms of these farmers who are pushing for immigration reform aka amnesty?

it's obvious to me that he is hiring illegals.
Jose

New York, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need 100+ MILLION poor, illiterate, uneducated, ILLEGALS to do the 2 million farm jobs that americans do not want to do. PERIOD.
So who is gonna do those farm jobs, you Asian clowns?? LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> So who is gonna do those farm jobs, you Asian clowns?? LOL!!!
like I said, and REPEAT..

we don't need 100+ MILLION poor, illiterate, uneducated illegals to do the 2 million farm jobs that americans do not want to do.

for the 2 million farm jobs that americans don't want to do, we have the H-2A visa program in place for farms to hire seasonal farm workers from other countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-2A_Visa
Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Mar 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> But it's OK for you Asian clowns to come here on H1b visas and take American jobs in the US??
I don't believe in outsourcing our jobs, and our factories. PERIOD.

and what is happening in Russia is a perfect example of why we shouldn't.
Jose

New York, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in outsourcing our jobs, and our factories. PERIOD.
and what is happening in Russia is a perfect example of why we shouldn't.
What are you referring to?
Alpha Male

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Mar 26, 2014
Technology has reduced the demand for third world migrants and will only continue to do so. People of the third world need to realize that there isn't any strength in numbers nor in the collective. Child investments are the way to go, but the Global South can't seem to grasp that concept.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#14 Mar 26, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said, and REPEAT..
we don't need 100+ MILLION poor, illiterate, uneducated illegals to do the 2 million farm jobs that americans do not want to do.
for the 2 million farm jobs that americans don't want to do, we have the H-2A visa program in place for farms to hire seasonal farm workers from other countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-2A_Visa
Well we can start by getting rid of the millions of un-needed lazy & illegal alien Asians like your family.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#15 Mar 26, 2014
Alpha Male wrote:
Technology has reduced the demand for third world migrants and will only continue to do so. People of the third world need to realize that there isn't any strength in numbers nor in the collective. Child investments are the way to go, but the Global South can't seem to grasp that concept.
Technology has also reduced the need for dumb azzes who think they're alpha males too. Where do you work at? Walmart?
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Mar 26, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we can start by getting rid of the millions of un-needed lazy & illegal alien Asians like your family.
I have no problem getting rid of ANY illegals including those who are Asian. do you have any problem getting rid of illegal Hispanics in the usa, rico?

oh. that's right. YOU are illegal. right?
spud

Bangor, PA

#17 Mar 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my azzz anglo! Farmers need people to pick crops, and you fat out of shape anglo slobs just aren't up to the task!! LOL!!!
Come on dog. These Oklahoma farmers were the same people who abused the American Indians. They're users. They want their slaves. Gringo pickers. Fast, clean and dependable. Viva Gringos, the best at everything.
Jose

New York, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Come on dog. These Oklahoma farmers were the same people who abused the American Indians. They're users. They want their slaves. Gringo pickers. Fast, clean and dependable. Viva Gringos, the best at everything.
Good point!! Then I think all you "Gringo" azzzwipes should just go over there and pull up your sleeves!! Start picking!!! LOL!!!
spud

Bangor, PA

#19 Mar 27, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Good point!! Then I think all you "Gringo" azzzwipes should just go over there and pull up your sleeves!! Start picking!!! LOL!!!
Maybe we can ship all the illegal aliens to Oklahoma farms and everybody would be happy. Too much clay in Oklahoma. Why waste all that premier Gringo talent on picking a few measly veggies? Gringos are too valuable to waste on small stuff. Gringo workers. The envy of the world. Fast, clean and dependable.
Jose

New York, NY

#20 Mar 27, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we can ship all the illegal aliens to Oklahoma farms and everybody would be happy. Too much clay in Oklahoma. Why waste all that premier Gringo talent on picking a few measly veggies? Gringos are too valuable to waste on small stuff. Gringo workers. The envy of the world. Fast, clean and dependable.
I agree that all those dumb Gringos should do all the stinking farm work! We immigrants are way too busy making babies anyway!! LOL!!!
spud

Bangor, PA

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I agree that all those dumb Gringos should do all the stinking farm work! We immigrants are way too busy making babies anyway!! LOL!!!
I knew you'd see it my way, bro. Viva Gringo workers. Fast, clean and dependable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 min X Crypsis X 135,856
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 249
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Jaxxon 262,753
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 18 min Lawrence Wolf 15
81 immigrants arrested in New England 51 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 58 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 234
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr Americans-by-guts 24
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE